michael once said to lisa .....

Mickey D.

Proud Member
he told Lisa “I know you think I’m gay,” he said. “But I’m not. I get tired of people thinking I am gay. But, oh well, **** them. I know you’ve heard a lot of things about me, in fact, he continued, but most of it isn’t true. And that stuff that is true, you shouldn’t hold against me.” He winked at her.
“Hey, I’m a married woman,” Lisa said. “And you’re coming on to me.”
“Yes, but are you happy?” Michael asked.
“No.”
“See?” Michael remarked. “I knew that. You look like a woman who needs to let go and have some fun. You look like a woman who needs to hook up with me.”
Lisa recalled, “I thought to myself, Wow, this is a real guy. He swears. He’s funny. I told him, ‘Dude, if people knew who the hell you really are, they would be so surprised. People wouldn’t think I was so crazy for being into you if they saw who you really are; that you sit around and you drink and you curse and you’re fucking funny, and you have a bad mouth and you don’t have that high voice all the time.’”
He said, “Well, just don’t tell them.” I thought he was normal and that everything you saw of him publically was just a mask.”

i'm sorry but i really cant understand why all of u r surprised like that ... can someone tell me why ?? cause i see that normal to them i was laughing out loud when i first read it :D

I wasn't :p I don't think it's the right place to share my opinion about "Magic and Madness" :censored:

its ok tell me what u think about the book ... i have the full version 770 pages on my pc as one pdf and i would love to talk about it while reading it :)

honestly I don't have the book and I didn't buy it because I had the curiosity to look through it in the store, I've only read a few pages here, a few pages there and to me, it was a fairytale written to make money...I will say no more

the author of the book has interviewed michael's family member's like his parents and brothers and sisters and michael himself to make this book and interviewed also lisa for this .... of course there might be some points we can disagree with it that might pass us while reading it but in the whole its not a fully bad book ... and u can find the full book online as a torrent with the size of almost only 7 MG or u might be lucky and get a link !!

u seem like u dont want to have anything related to this book !

Back