Michael Suited Purple soooo much ....

Michael suited purple very well ?..

• yes! agree with you Wendi !

Votes: 49 64.5%
  • no, not purple..another color like....

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • whaaa? EVERY color, Wendijane!!! somebody close this thread lol !

Votes: 23 30.3%

• Total voters
I saw this post on Facebook today and I just loved the story so much.
I was just going to post the same. Lovely story and lovely pictures! Purple is my favourite colour. Honestly though very few men can rock Purple :)

I was just going to post the same. Lovely story and lovely pictures! Purple is my favourite colour. Honestly though very few men can rock Purple :)

Yes!! Michael is on a whole other level :)

purple is my favourite colour 💜 and it’s great to see michael wear it. the photoshoot in ‘83 with the purple jeans and ‘beat it’ jacket immediately comes to mind as being one of his most iconic.

I think his favourite colour was red though.

589083_1291134170786_full.jpg

Found this photo courtesy of @83magic

Purple shirt and bright yellow socks? Fabulous!

EDIT - @Hiker thinks the socks might have been photoshopped. She could be right. I'm not sure. Gah!

Fpm154fXgAAJ8BI

Last edited:
I will say this . and it is frustrating because people are photo apping and doing all sorts with his original material so its now just down to the kids who remember. But in 1993 , In his Harry Benson photo-shoot he haha 🙏🤩he had a yellow sock and red I know this cos i had some too and did that - because he did that ! so it must be cool 🤩 .. so red and actually ... I would like to believe he wore the bright yellow socks that day along with his purple corduroy shirt. He never used to wear that shirt too much , but it was really so cool to me when he did.

- its the second set of pic at neverland which shows a yellow sock interest... 3 , 5 , 19, 44 , 45, 46,

Last edited:
I will say this . and it is frustrating because people are photo apping and doing all sorts with his original material so its now just down to the kids who remember. But in 1993 , In his Harry Benson photo-shoot he haha 🙏🤩he had a yellow sock just like that! I know this cos i had some too and did that - because he did that ! so it must be cool 🤩 .. so red and actually ... I would like to believe he wore the bright yellow socks that day along with his purple corduroy shirt. He never used to wear that shirt too much , but it was really so cool to me when he did.

wend, I am not here. Been watching BWT 1987 Osaka and am fit for nothing. I am a mere blob.

That said, there are socks to talk about so I will be brave and press on, lol.

I know he wore yellow socks - or, I should say, a yellow sock bc I'm thinking of the photo where he's dancing across the lawn with all the kids. He's doing the 'mismatched socks' thing. But those socks seem normal sock thickness to me. These ones in the photo I posted look a lot thicker which is why I think Hiker might be right. They might have been photoshopped. Which is annoying. Can't people even leave his socks alone? Gah!

I still love the purple shirt and yellow socks so, if it is real, I'm very happy!

wend, I am not here. Been watching BWT 1987 Osaka and am fit for nothing. I am a mere blob.

I know he wore yellow socks - or, I should say, a yellow sock bc I'm thinking of the photo where he's dancing across the lawn with all the kids. He's doing the 'mismatched socks' thing. But those socks seem normal sock thickness to me. These ones in the photo I posted look a lot thicker which is why I think Hiker might be right. They might have been photoshopped. Which is annoying. Can't people even leave his socks alone? Gah!

I still love the purple shirt and yellow socks so, if it is real, I'm very happy!
Socks to talk about haha / I know it is very eye opening That is why ebay is a treasure trove cos it is original and it is pure

Pic 19 if you check on the link zin looks to be that same thickness to me ...hmmm

:LOL:But thanx for coming back to talk about the sock situation thats most important haha lol enjoy your bad world tour alright ,lovely stuff

Good. im glad!
Onwards n upwards comrades !

Gosh i made this thread yonks ago...ah and it all started with this pretty little purple picture here i do so love it annnnd i had ... i believed that to be a beaver in a rain mac too (well what i could find in those days)

still tryin 🤩 :LOL: @DangerousGal91 🤩
doing ten thousand and one billion things here but found it :eek: 🤩 🙏
i love it so much because purple is a color of royalty and power, which michael holds so much of.

in one of my fanfics i make him wear a purple regal outfit to symbolize his nobility and responsibility as the prince of his kingdom. and (spoiler alert), after he decides to abandon the oppressive kingdom to marry the main character, he wears blue and red colors, symbolizing courage and freedom. 💕 purple is also one my favorite colors! i like to pretend he is wearing it for me 🤭🤭💜💜

Hm, it's not really purple but close enough. :)

iu
Thsis photo ...is perfect. @zinniabooklover haha the perfect purple ! Pinkish purple !!!!!!1 actually , that other large one you posted zin i was thinking about it all day, the other day. that's how intense he is in these colour tones!
Another one to complement zin's great finds.
I am so glad people like my little purple thread. I made this with so much love in my heart. (was so shy of posting this one)

Last edited:
Thsis photo ...is perfect. @zinniabooklover haha the perfect purple ! Pinkish purple !!!!!!1 actually , that other large one you posted zin i was thinking about it all day, the other day.
Mm, I love both of these but that large one, yeah, it's gorgeous. I was glad it came up really big. More impact with the colour of his shirt.

that's how intense he is in these colour tones!
The fashion peeps call it 'colour blocking'. Doesn't really make much sense to me. But Michael was brilliant at it.

oh, it hasn't come up for me. Pin is saying, can't find it, here's some links to photos of house plants. wth?

I am so glad people like my little purple thread. I made this with so much love in my heart. (was so shy of posting this one)
I love your purple thread. It was the first 'colour' thread I found, IIRC. Those photos of Michael at the LA Gear promo, they were the first ones I saw.

hang on ... here's one of them

OMG-He-s-Wearing-Purple-michael-jackson-20517099-500-674.jpg

Mm, I love both of these but that large one, yeah, it's gorgeous. I was glad it came up really big. More impact with the colour of his shirt.

The fashion peeps call it 'colour blocking'. Doesn't really make much sense to me. But Michael was brilliant at it.

oh, it hasn't come up for me. Pin is saying, can't find it, here's some links to photos of house plants. wth?

I love your purple thread. It was the first 'colour' thread I found, IIRC. Those photos of Michael at the LA Gear promo, they were the first ones I saw.

hang on ... here's one of them

OMG-He-s-Wearing-Purple-michael-jackson-20517099-500-674.jpg
wtf let me sort that link oh my days :ROFLMAO:
I love M in purple - purple is my fave colour and M in purple is everything !

Last edited:
Thsis photo ...is perfect. @zinniabooklover haha the perfect purple ! Pinkish purple !!!!!!1 actually , that other large one you posted zin i was thinking about it all day, the other day. that's how intense he is in these colour tones!
Another one to complement zin's great finds.
@zinniabooklover it should show now.? house plants - sorry about that lol

Back