Michael, the definition of sympathy, empathy, unconditional love and encouragement

I agree with everything. Also:
Charm
Genius

This thread ...is going tio make me cry.:)
I thought about it and realized I had written something stupid. I think I know what you mean. I cried so much when I found out more about him than just the news headlines. I was impressed with how much he did for people. Especially his hospital visits. That he spent not only his money but his time and emotions to help people get better.

I thought about it and realized I had written something stupid. I think I know what you mean. I cried so much when I found out more about him than just the news headlines. I was impressed with how much he did for people. Especially his hospital visits. That he spent not only his money but his time and emotions to help people get better.
Yeah, some of the hospital visits make me emotional. Especially the one in Moscow.

He is so happy and loving here. Just look at his face, how he is beaming!

Yeah, some of the hospital visits make me emotional. Especially the one in Moscow.

He is so happy and loving here. Just look at his face, how he is beaming!
Yes, it's very nice to see šŸ˜ƒ

As MJ said it's all for L.O.V.E. MJ's message has always been about healing the world and living in harmony with each other and the planet.

This is a really inspiring book. And if any (newer) fan doesn't have it then i really think they should check it out.
Would believe M would be moved by this thread.

Thank you for mentioning DANCING THE DREAM, @wendijane!

It is a wonderful book about his creative process, philosophy of life, and humanitarianism, and I am in awe about MichaelĀ“s creativity in writing!

I love it so much that I spent some time and money finding a first edition a couple of years ago.
Usually, I donĀ“t collect memorabilia, but this book is very precious to me.

Back