Michael - The Great Album Debate

SJR;3923748 said:
ATRUTHUNTOLD YouTube account is UPDATED.

Video added: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fev7Nq_ovic

The video's really well done. Whoever's behind this, kudos to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fev7Nq_ovic

twitter.com/atruthuntold • atruthuntold.com • #ATruthUntold

In November 2010 a song called 'Breaking News' was streamed online by Epic Records. The song caused an uproar of controversy, with questions being raised over the authenticity of the vocals. Was it really Michael Jackson singing? The Estate and Epic Records said yes, but the Jackson family and many of Michael's fans said no. Although the issue was not resolved, the song was officially released on the posthumous Michael Jackson album, 'Michael', in December 2010. Still to this day questions remain about the authenticity of 'Breaking News', as well as two other songs on the album; 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Monster'. When will this mystery unfold? Find out more soon!

The time has finally come.. I can't wait to see what's next.

Pentum;3923772 said:

In November 2010 a song called 'Breaking News' was streamed online by Epic Records. The song caused an uproar of controversy, with questions being raised over the authenticity of the vocals. Was it really Michael Jackson singing? The Estate and Epic Records said yes, but the Jackson family and many of Michael's fans said no. Although the issue was not resolved, the song was officially released on the posthumous Michael Jackson album, 'Michael', in December 2010. Still to this day questions remain about the authenticity of 'Breaking News', as well as two other songs on the album; 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Monster'. When will this mystery unfold? Find out more soon!

I hope they don't keep us waiting too long.

I really don't know where to stand on these Cascio tracks anymore... I tried defending them because well I really wanted them to be by Michael Jackson but, but I'll have to admit that it's hard to continue defending something that I can't prove or is suspicious.
I do like the lyrics on the songs, all 3 of them but to be honest I can't listen to them as I used to before. I can't play them without thinking to myself "What if it isn't him", "what if it really is an impersonator", "what if Sony screwed up but they just won't admit it". I've stopped playing them but I will not boycott the Michael album because well the album is great. But I decided to back away from track 3,5 and 7 until it's proven to be Michael (if that ever happens).

Just thought I'd share that with you guys :)

I really don't know where to stand on these Cascio tracks anymore... I tried defending them because well I really wanted them to be by Michael Jackson but, but I'll have to admit that it's hard to continue defending something that I can't prove or is suspicious.
I do like the lyrics on the songs, all 3 of them but to be honest I can't listen to them as I used to before. I can't play them without thinking to myself "What if it isn't him", "what if it really is an impersonator", "what if Sony screwed up but they just won't admit it". I've stopped playing them but I will not boycott the Michael album because well the album is great. But I decided to back away from track 3,5 and 7 until it's proven to be Michael (if that ever happens).

Just thought I'd share that with you guys :)

Most of the other cascio tracks sound even less like michael, they picked the ones they thought sounded most like him for the album. And I agree the album does have great songs on it, it's just too bad it was rushed and tainted with this controversy.

Pentum;3923772 said:

Yes! Finally! The excitement is officially real. The Cascios are about to read like a eulogy! I hope they do it soon though, I can't wait. ^.^ :lmao:

what are they doing exactly? opening a website about cascio song controversy?

Can't wait. But I didn't like that they used a quote from Jesse Jenkins aka DemonstrativeRanD who seems to have some different interpretations on MJ's songs. He used to be a death hoaxer but not anymore it seems. His initial reaction was that Breaking News was fake but after the Estate's statement he slanted towards believing the vocals were Michael.

I'm all for this, but you don't want people to be misquoted or the critics will fire back!

what are they doing exactly? opening a website about cascio song controversy?

Pretty much, kinda interesting though.

I just found this video on YouTube and I was hoping that he would give us his opinion on the tracks but he didn't really do that :/

Last edited:

"It's taken years of work, but the truth is imminent"

Let's sort this crap out, finally!

Can I put in my 2 cents here - hey I just READ 2000 PAGES!!! so I think I deserve it! :D
I actually like the album Michael, I play it a lot, but I have never heard Breaking News all the way through, because right from the beginning, even before I knew about the controversy, I just didn't like that song - maybe my subconscious knew something I didn't.

But about Monster - I notice that no-one has ever mentioned the odd pronunciation at the beginning where he says "camer-a-on focus", or something, but with a strange glottal stop (like how a cockney would say "butter", but with leaving out the t's). No one has mentioned it, but it stood out for me straight away as a very un-Michaely pronunciation. I have never heard him pronounce anything that way in any of his songs, not one.
Has anyone noticed it? Am I odd? heh

There are so many odd ways of pronunciations in the Cascio songs, some we have demonstrated that Jason pronounces the exact same way in his own songs and MJ not.

Thanks Pentum, but did you ever notice that particular pronunciation yourself? I noticed it STRAIGHT AWAY, first time I heard it. Just wondering if anyone else did.

Remember, Monster is sped up a lot, so the pronunciation is slower originally, maybe it has something to do with it, I'm a bit unsure what you mean. I would imagine MJ would pronounce it more like "cEmara" if that makes any sense instead of "cAmara"

ok, that's not exactly what I mean. It's the last syllable of "camerA", and how it joins to "on". We would give the last syllable on "camera" an "r" sound so it flows on better to "on". But in the song, there is a glottal stop, which makes it sound like the Sex Pistols are singing it, rather than MJ.
Hard to explain, but I know what I hear, and it's very unlike Michael.

thanks for your input, btw:)

This is interesting. I hope it isn't just anything we already know. Hope they got something new and conclusive, so we can finally get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure they will.

Anyway, anyone noticed how BUMPER has disappeared? I haven't seen him in half a year soon...

That monster the fabricated piece is really good, didn't realize monster was that much copied and pasted.

I'm sure they will.

Anyway, anyone noticed how BUMPER has disappeared? I haven't seen him in half a year soon...
Yes, Bumper where are you?..

I always feel like there is a place besides MJJC where anti-Cascio songs fans hang out and share things. It's so quiet in here. Mmm..I realize that maybe there isn't much to share anymore. We pretty much discussed everything in here.

But if there is, can anyone PM me the link?

A special Facebook site or something? Or another fan board?

I always like to be fully informed...:shades:

Yes, Bumper where are you?..

I always feel like there is a place besides MJJC where anti-Cascio songs fans hang out and share things. It's so quiet in here. Mmm..I realize that maybe there isn't much to share anymore. We pretty much discussed everything in here.

But if there is, can anyone PM me the link?

A special Facebook site or something? Or another fan board?

I always like to be fully informed...:shades:

By tomorrow, you'll know everything you want to know.

Make sure to like https://www.facebook.com/ATruthUntold and follow twitter.com/atruthuntold and be the first to hear the good news.

By tomorrow, you'll know everything you want to know.

Make sure to like https://www.facebook.com/ATruthUntold and follow twitter.com/atruthuntold and be the first to hear the good news.
Thank you. Good news? We all deserve some good news at last! Because until now there wasn't much to be happy about.

Hope to see all the fans who discussed this over the last past years in here then!!

'doubters' and 'believers'.

Back