Michael - The Great Album Debate

MJ is only in the bg of an unreleased remix of "Girls, Girls, Girls".

That explains why we don't hear him. Would be interesting to hear.

Btw, source, Korgnex?

Anyway, the whole point is that I and many others have no problems picking out MJ in random songs. Yet I can't hear him in any of the leaked Fiasco songs, both lead and bg vocals..

Korgnex, I am intrigued. Set aside what the official side says anything about the Cascio songs, I understand that you managed to collect some extremely rare items, which I don't question how and where you got them, I am simply asking you to explain how, among all the stuff you have collected you hear Michael Jackson's voice on songs such as "Stay" or "Fall In Love"? Is there any item you collected that sounds similar to those vocals?

Also, for example the way the word "victim" is pronounced in "Soldier Boy", does it sound natural to you? And all those ylps in the beginning of the "Soldier Boy", among all the stuff you have collmected, don't you found them exaggerated?

For someone who supposedly has many unreleased stuff and hard to find items, I am really curious. But please answer in all honesty and without thinking about what the Estate, SONY, Eddie or Teddy said.

Definately not. That hee hee hee is Jason. It was done during his three week session when the songs were recorded end of Feb/early March 2010. The adlibs from other songs were pasted in in May.

You might want to stop stating as fact a theory that has about a 0.01 % chance of being true. I know it's all wrapped up in a neat little package in your head, but there is this thing called facts...

You might want to stop stating as fact a theory that has about a 0.01 % chance of being true. I know it's all wrapped up in a neat little package in your head, but there is this thing called facts...

Wow. That's an even bigger chance of being true than the theory that it's Michael Jackson singing on a bunch of songs that don't sound anything like him and have no supporting evidence that he recorded them. Also, it is a fact that the adlibs were added in May. It was done by Stuart Brawley, along with Eddie. He openly talked about it on his blog. And as for Jason recording. He took three weeks off work, and went away on his own. Just over a week later the versions that would be sold to Sony were registered with the US Copyright Office for the first time. Obviously he had to record them at some point, ergo it's a good chance that he recorded them then.

Now let's have a look at all those facts you have to prove Michael recorded the songs and that can discount the overwhelming presence of Jason Malachi's voice on the tracks. Oh wait.....

At least this whole thing has benefited me in really understanding Michael's voice more. For some reason, I don't know, it almost seems like Michael's voice is even more obvious, defined, angelic and euphoric than ever before because of this. Because he's the real deal and he's the one and only King of Pop, nothing else compares. I know a lot of us, if not all 'doubters', think it's really silly we even debate this.

Not everyone has the ear for it maybe? I don't hear much of what the 'believers' do professionally or what their history is like. I was raised in a house where my dad was a disc jockey for a radio station and my mom was an art and dance teacher. So I was surrounded by music and dance and had a real passion for it growing up. Over the past 8 years I've probably written around 400 songs. And I am addicted to music. I listen to Michael Jackson #1, 10000 plays in the past year and #2 Prince with 5000 plays in the past year. I listen to an average of 81 songs per day. I feel like I probably have an at least semi-decent ear for music because of this and so I feel quite confident in my ability to detect Michael's voice.

Yes, when I first heard Somebody's Watching Me I just KNEW it was Michael! And there's that other song, I think it's Can't Get Your Weight Off Me where you hear his voice for about half a second and can tell it's him.

Michael had a power and angelic quality to his voice that was perfected over so many years and his voice just stands apart from anybody's. My jaw dropped and my heart sank when the lead vocals started on Breaking News. It was a disgusting moment and I've never had it with a Michael Jackson song in history. There is not a Michael Jackson song that could give me the same feeling the Cascio songs give me and it's 100% completely entirely because of the lead vocals and nothing to do with the Cascio's and the surrounding situations around the recording of the songs.

exactly.

At least this whole thing has benefited me in really understanding Michael's voice more. For some reason, I don't know, it almost seems like Michael's voice is even more obvious, defined, angelic and euphoric than ever before because of this. Because he's the real deal and he's the one and only King of Pop, nothing else compares. I know a lot of us, if not all 'doubters', think it's really silly we even debate this.

Not everyone has the ear for it maybe? I don't hear much of what the 'believers' do professionally or what their history is like. I was raised in a house where my dad was a disc jockey for a radio station and my mom was an art and dance teacher. So I was surrounded by music and dance and had a real passion for it growing up. Over the past 8 years I've probably written around 400 songs. And I am addicted to music. I listen to Michael Jackson #1, 10000 plays in the past year and #2 Prince with 5000 plays in the past year. I listen to an average of 81 songs per day. I feel like I probably have an at least semi-decent ear for music because of this and so I feel quite confident in my ability to detect Michael's voice.
Nice to read Aniram.:). Talking about ability to recognize a voice.... I don't know...we talked about that before and it mostly ends up in arguments. Most of us here in this thread are musiclovers in general I think...

Wow, you write songs? Can I ask what about? Wonderful if you can do that for a living or as a hobby.

You think you have written a nr. 1 song yet?..:D

Yeah, I started producing stuff early in high school and it's grown and grown. I've created five albums so far, there's a lot of extra material and stuff that has been lost as well. I don't really keep track too much, I just keep creating and I have only released a few to the public. I am working on a new album now and have four songs started.

I write about all kinds of things. The songs are more of a soundtrack to my life, they are very personal to me and I'm very shy and I really am cautious about trying to become famous or anything like that. I'm just working on myself and music is a hobby of mine I'm very passionate about.

I wrote a song roughly a year before Michael died, the summer of 2008. It was inspired completely 100% by him. All of my music is influenced by him. But this song is very special to me, I feel like it was sent straight from God, because it just wrote itself. I just listened and I prayed to write the song, that God would help me to write the song that I was supposed to write. And what came out is one of my favorite songs of all time. I'll send it to you if you'd like, just private message me. :)

Oh and about #1 song, I don't really know. There are songs that I feel are very strong and could be played on the radio but I also always envision them bigger so my songs are usually in a constant work-in-progress state. I have songs that I definitely think I could mold into #1-type songs as I develop my craft more, they are very poppy. But I don't know... I try not to really think about it and just make what I'd like to hear.

Yeah, I started producing stuff early in high school and it's grown and grown. I've created five albums so far, there's a lot of extra material and stuff that has been lost as well. I don't really keep track too much, I just keep creating and I have only released a few to the public. I am working on a new album now and have four songs started.

I write about all kinds of things. The songs are more of a soundtrack to my life, they are very personal to me and I'm very shy and I really am cautious about trying to become famous or anything like that. I'm just working on myself and music is a hobby of mine I'm very passionate about.

I wrote a song roughly a year before Michael died, the summer of 2008. It was inspired completely 100% by him. All of my music is influenced by him. But this song is very special to me, I feel like it was sent straight from God, because it just wrote itself. I just listened and I prayed to write the song, that God would help me to write the song that I was supposed to write. And what came out is one of my favorite songs of all time. I'll send it to you if you'd like, just private message me. :)

Oh and about #1 song, I don't really know. There are songs that I feel are very strong and could be played on the radio but I also always envision them bigger so my songs are usually in a constant work-in-progress state. I have songs that I definitely think I could mold into #1-type songs as I develop my craft more, they are very poppy. But I don't know... I try not to really think about it and just make what I'd like to hear.

From one musician to another, I'd love to hear your stuff! I think we all would. You should create a Soundcloud account and post up some stuff for us to hear (if you're comfortable doing so). I know how personal music is to its creator, and I know how tough it can be sometimes to put it out there for all to hear.

I have a soundcloud, I just am cautious of giving it out online because it contains my real name. I'll create one soon under my MJJC pseudonym or something and share some of my music with you guys. Thanks for the interest! :)

Wow. That's an even bigger chance of being true than the theory that it's Michael Jackson singing on a bunch of songs that don't sound anything like him and have no supporting evidence that he recorded them. Also, it is a fact that the adlibs were added in May. It was done by Stuart Brawley, along with Eddie. He openly talked about it on his blog. And as for Jason recording. He took three weeks off work, and went away on his own. Just over a week later the versions that would be sold to Sony were registered with the US Copyright Office for the first time. Obviously he had to record them at some point, ergo it's a good chance that he recorded them then.

Now let's have a look at all those facts you have to prove Michael recorded the songs and that can discount the overwhelming presence of Jason Malachi's voice on the tracks. Oh wait.....

Did they add those ad-libs before of after they sold the songs to Sony?

At least this whole thing has benefited me in really understanding Michael's voice more. For some reason, I don't know, it almost seems like Michael's voice is even more obvious, defined, angelic and euphoric than ever before because of this..

I think it's important what you said here.

I also feel that I learned a lot about his voice thanks to this, even though I grew up with MJ's voice in my ears.

Btw, it would be nice to hear your work :)

I have a soundcloud, I just am cautious of giving it out online because it contains my real name. I'll create one soon under my MJJC pseudonym or something and share some of my music with you guys. Thanks for the interest! :)
I would like that!

Like cmstrike said, I realize it's very personal...like your babies.

"I try not to really think about it and just make what I'd like to hear".

I think that's the only way to do it right. Follow your feelings.

But what do I know, lol.

eta: oh, I see you already posted something.

Here's another. I wrote a few songs, like this and Losing My Legs, using my cellphone to record the vocals. I think it compliments the dark atmosphere of those songs.

This one is called 'You're No Fine'.
EDIT: I'll have to re-upload this one sometime. Soundcloud removed it.

But yeah, that'll be my last one I'll post for a while I don't want to crowd this thread with my stuff. :) Check it out if you're interested! And thanks!

Last edited:
I would have hated to had the job to put every breath and grunt between the words.

EDIT: Uploaded another one of my songs. This one's an oldie but I really like it. What Is The Answer?
http://soundcloud.com/anirammusic/aniram-marina-what-is-the

Chorus
Why are we such animals that we have to go to war with each other?
And why are we such fools that we believe everything they tell us?
Why are we such idiots that we pay to live on our own planet?
And why are we such morons that we sit and home and we stand it?

I still love those lyrics.

Last edited:

Just curious : how do you know Jason Malachi -- someone I assume you don't know -- took three weeks off work at that time? And how do you know what he did during that time?

Because for someone who acts like you actually have a precise timeline of a crime, you sure chickened out big time when I asked you to join me in suing the Cascios and the Estate. My offer still stand : I'm putting up 500 $. Care to do the same? And the offer goes for all of you guys here.

I remember a while back there was a pic posted of his Twitter or Facebook where he announced he was leaving or something for a trip and then was absent, no posts, for roughly 3 weeks or 3 weeks exact. Then he returned as normal.

Just curious : how do you know Jason Malachi -- someone I assume you don't know -- took three weeks off work at that time? And how do you know what he did during that time?

Because for someone who acts like you actually have a precise timeline of a crime, you sure chickened out big time when I asked you to join me in suing the Cascios and the Estate. My offer still stand : I'm putting up 500 $. Care to do the same? And the offer goes for all of you guys here.

I have no intention of suing Cascio's or the Estate. I don't have the money (you'll need a lot more than $500 each), time or health to do anything of the sort, so I didn't chicken out. Suing the Estate would be pointless as they didn't commit a crime. Trying to take on these people who would be able to afford the most expensive lawyers in the industry would be a pointless David and Goliath battle than I doubt anyone has the time or money for. I also think you and your fellow believers know that, which is why you bring it up. It's a diversion from the issues.

As for Jason, everything pertaining to this case will be made public once all the information is together. And there's a lot.

Last edited:
I remember a while back there was a pic posted of his Twitter or Facebook where he announced he was leaving or something for a trip and then was absent, no posts, for roughly 3 weeks or 3 weeks exact. Then he returned as normal.

He was in New Jersey with Eddie Cascio, who then registered the completed tracks a few days later. See Ason (Angelikson) Compilation 4 and 9 of 13.

A couple of weeks later, Jason registered his own stuff for the first time, even though much of it had been around for years.

Last edited:
also remember what he said to one of the MaxJax founders/admins, Jam2008. Jam had a lot of conversations with Jason since 2008, both personally on Facebook and publicly on MaxJax. However, some time shortly after Breaking News premiered, he personally messaged Jason on Facebook about the Cascio tracks. Jason replied to him "I cannot confirm or deny (that I am singing)". Since then he never got a reply from Jason again...

@ Stella
" As for Jason, everything pertaining to this case will be made public once all the information is together. And there's a lot.

Last edited by StellaJackson; Today at 04:31 AM. "

Stella, why information is still not yet together after all this time and where is that information? Why waiting so long?

I have no intention of suing Cascio's or the Estate. I don't have the money (you'll need a lot more than $500 each), time or health to do anything of the sort, so I didn't chicken out. Suing the Estate would be pointless as they didn't commit a crime. Trying to take on these people who would be able to afford the most expensive lawyers in the industry would be a pointless David and Goliath battle than I doubt anyone has the time or money for. I also think you and your fellow believers know that, which is why you bring it up. It's a diversion from the issues.

As for Jason, everything pertaining to this case will be made public once all the information is together. And there's a lot.

and considering what lawmakers consider a crime and not a crime, these days, satisfaction from knowing it is not a crime is a vain pursuit.

Back