Michael viral (positive) tweet thread

Lol that first video called it’s a wonderful day, it is like he suddenly gets a burst of self consciousness and goes all quiet 😁

That swimmer completely upstaged Michael with her upside down moonwalk 🤯

Didn't the Simpsons ban Michael Jackson? What episode (year) is that image from?

I shared the BAD performance from the Oslo concert 2 days ago. Got some likes and comments :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There will NEVER be a performer like Michael Jackson ever again! He is the greatest of all time 👑 <a href="https://t.co/sD4xWYYgMd">pic.twitter.com/sD4xWYYgMd</a></p>&mdash; 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 🎠 (@flaazh) <a href=" ">August 31, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I shared the BAD performance from the Oslo concert 2 days ago. Got some likes and comments :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There will NEVER be a performer like Michael Jackson ever again! He is the greatest of all time 👑 <a href="https://t.co/sD4xWYYgMd">pic.twitter.com/sD4xWYYgMd</a></p>&mdash; 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 🎠 (@flaazh) <a href=" ">August 31, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
THIS PERFORMANCE!!

I haven't watched all of the Oslo show yet, but I've seen little clips of this performance of Bad (the part where he plays with the mic stand). But wow!! This was 🔥 I feel ruined with love lol

Thanks for sharing!!

Fbx9SIbXkAMPCDh

@staywild23

🤷‍♀️I have only seen bits and pieces of that interview. I usually don't want things including his siblings, that's why even Victory I saw first time last week. I am just weird :ninja:

🤷‍♀️I have only seen bits and pieces of that interview. I usually don't want things including his siblings, that's why even Victory I saw first time last week. I am just weird :ninja:
IIRC, Latoya comes in at approx 16m so I usually bail out at that point. At approx 22 mins Michael leaves and it's just LaToya. Boring - for me - but, like I said, I've usually gone by then. I only watched her the first 2 or 3 times. After that I didn't bother.

I don't think it's weird. Michael is the one.

@zinniabooklover @staywild23

Well believe it or not I have not seen that interview lol. I usually don’t have an interest in it unless I know it will be about music and performing etc. I have seen bits and pieces of some interviews but rarely the entire thing.

I remember watching the Oprah interview on tv when it aired and the Bashir interview but that’s it I think.

@zinniabooklover @staywild23

Well believe it or not I have not seen that interview lol. I usually don’t have an interest in it unless I know it will be about music and performing etc.
I would say this Hayvenhurst interview falls into that category. He talks about stuff that inspires him, he sings (kind of Hollywood showtune style, it's awesome and very sweet). I'm totally biased since it's one of my fave interviews. The picture and sound quality is crap but it is SO worth putting up with that. I give up once LaToya joins him but, it's just so sweet and ... I dunno, it's really 'Michael', iyswim.

I have seen bits and pieces of some interviews but rarely the entire thing.
This will only take approx 16 mins if you bail once LaToya turns up.

I would say this Hayvenhurst interview falls into that category. He talks about stuff that inspires him, he sings (kind of Hollywood showtune style, it's awesome and very sweet). I'm totally biased since it's one of my fave interviews. The picture and sound quality is crap but it is SO worth putting up with that. I give up once LaToya joins him but, it's just so sweet and ... I dunno, it's really 'Michael', iyswim.

This will only take approx 16 mins if you bail once LaToya turns up.
I will give it a go later, I think I heard most of it actually but I’m not sure.

Honestly, I don't blame you at all. Like @zinniabooklover said, Michael is it. He's the only reason I'm here lol. But I will say I personally love the parts with him and LaToya in this interview. I must have fast forwarded through any part that doesn't include Michael too, because I don't remember that. But I love seeing them together because I'm intrigued by their interactions. I think Michael is funny and goofy, but I also find the conversations sort of insightful. At one point Michael asks LaToya what she wants for her life and she says something about wanting to be him, and wanting to be where he is in his career. When she says this, his face reads so many emotions. I can almost see all of these feelings rush through his head and I just find it fascinating.

Anyway, if it interests you at all give it a watch! It's very fun overall, though it's hard to hear in places because of the fountain. It's just a great insight into Michael :)

Also, I adore the Victory tour because Michael is mind-blowing in it, but I generally don't care much about his brothers. Jermaine's parts (that don't include Michael) are not something I watch. Sorry, Jermaine! You're fine, I just don't care lol.

But I will say I personally love the parts with him and LaToya in this interview. I must have fast forwarded through any part that doesn't include Michael too, because I don't remember that. But I love seeing them together because I'm intrigued by their interactions.
Totally agree with this. It is def interesting seeing the brother/sister interactions and how relaxed they are with each other. Which, of course, they would be but it's still interesting to see it. Plus, there's the whole thing with LaToya talking about her career and her hopes and dreams and knowing the context, the crazy Thriller stuff that's going on, it is fascinating. It's actually a little bit sad, really. At approx 17m and ? she says something like, 'everyone wants to be where you are' or 'everyone wants your career' and it's one of those moments that really brings it home, that huge gap between him and his achievements and the rest of the family. Michael is very bashful at that point, IIRC, and sort of says he hasn't done much or something like that. It must have been so weird at Hayvenhurst once Michael's success got to the Thriller level and blew everything else out of the water.

I wasn't being very fair or accurate describing this bit as boring bc it really isn't. Michael doesn't even come over as the 'little' brother in this which is interesting in itself. Once Michael leaves the interview my interest does go out the window. But watching LaToya and Michael together is worth doing at least once. Especially bc all the talk is usually about him and Janet rather than his other sisters.

I think Michael is funny and goofy, but I also find the conversations sort of insightful. At one point Michael asks LaToya what she wants for her life and she says something about wanting to be him, and wanting to be where he is in his career. When she says this, his face reads so many emotions. I can almost see all of these feelings rush through his head and I just find it fascinating.
oh, sorry! I just said this, lol. Yes, that part, there is so much going on there, so much being left unsaid. Facial expressions, body language, it's all so interesting. Makes me wanna be a psychologist, lol.

It's just a great insight into Michael :)
This.

P.S. And he looks just SO beautiful in this interview. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Back