Michael Wearing Green (happy st. patricks day y'all)

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
i tried my hardest to see if there was already a michael in green thread... honestly i feel like there's GOTTA be. but i haven't seen one around here lately...

so if there is one, i guess i'm making a new one. happy st. patricks day 🍀💚:)
a52498173553515e93af8741abda3904.jpg
399258_1.jpg

i tried my hardest to see if there was already a michael in green thread... honestly i feel like there's GOTTA be. but i haven't seen one around here lately...

so if there is one, i guess i'm making a new one. happy st. patricks day 🍀💚:)
a52498173553515e93af8741abda3904.jpg
This is photoshopped, it's actually blue:

400ed9e509c87c45f0a93323fc734b4a.jpg

okay y'all for compensation for my stupidity here is a REAL picture of michael in green (at least... i think so 🥲🥲🥲)

OK, let's go.

1 - no need to feel ashamed about posting a photoshopped pic. We've all done it. It can be so hard to tell although you do get better at it. I personally do not like photos of Michael being 'shopped in any way but an innocent mistake can't be helped sometimes. The more time you spend looking at Michael photos the quicker you'll be able to pick up when something has been altered. For example, as I scrolled through your thread I could see that some of them were photoshopped even before I got to the posts from @Michaels Lover. But this time last year? I would not have had a clue.

2 - in the name of all that is Patrick thanks so much for the 'green' thread. There is one on the board. I've actually re-posted photos off it last year. A few weeks ago I tried to find it again, no sign of it anywhere. Really odd bc I know it's there. I can even remember the specific photos I used. Anyway, it's really lovely to have a green thread. There's not many photos of him wearing green, as far as I can tell, but the colour really suits him.

3 - I once posted a Bad era photo in the Thriller era thread. Or maybe it was the other way around. I can't really remember. I had just spent 4 hours on Tik Tok looking at Michael vids so my brain was out the window. But, yeah, totally wrong photo in the wrong thread. It was a moment, I can tell you! :ROFLMAO:

4 - yep, this one is legit. ❤️

400ed9e509c87c45f0a93323fc734b4a.jpg

okay y'all for compensation for my stupidity here is a REAL picture of michael in green (at least... i think so 🥲🥲🥲)

Last edited:
omg y'all i just realized some kind of MJ Mandela effect

thing is, although this is 'shopped, i actually do remember michael wearing a green jacket in the video this picture was from. maybe that's why i didn't look twice... but nah. it was blue. the whole time. WHAT

y'all this is TRIPPY 😭😭

03c7f374ded394a9e5ca1037eb4a0453.jpg

uh oh, looks like his shirt got unbuttoned...

which one of you did that ??! 🙄🙄 (i KNOW it wasn't me, c'mon! WHO UNBUTTONED HIM)

omg y'all i just realized some kind of MJ Mandela effect

thing is, although this is 'shopped, i actually do remember michael wearing a green jacket in the video this picture was from. maybe that's why i didn't look twice... but nah. it was blue. the whole time. WHAT

y'all this is TRIPPY 😭😭
I have that with the Who Is It , tie... I remember very heavily that it was yellow, it was silk, it was not thin, nor was it black with bloody squares on...but it was lol i remember so vehemently about it being other than what is on you tube now -because i wasn't impressed with it in the slightest.
it angered me greatly. DJ, in your case I think it is the michael magik working . I'm just senile n angry :LOL: @DarylJoel_B

Back