Michael's ears

ae88c60f955b0194714865289b29cc39.jpg

I've been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to respond to this photo in a way that doesn't make be sound severely unhinged, but I don't know how. Also, I'm not sure why that is suddenly a concern given the actual madness I have spewed all over this forum in the past year. Perhaps because this is a thread about the man's ears. HIS EARS. Good God. What is wrong with me?

But... I mean...

... his ears are so adorable... have you seen them? How can I go on? lol

But also, his curls (duh). Am I capable of commenting on a curly-haired photo of sweet Michael without wringing myself ragged on thoughts of his curls? They are so destructive to my sense of peace. You know what else is destructive though? His sideburns. Yes. They have a hold on my wellbeing.

Idk what else to say (It's not true... I have so much else to say, it's practically a sickness).

I want to touch his corduroy.

I'm done now.

I've been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to respond to this photo in a way that doesn't make be sound severely unhinged, but I don't know how. Also, I'm not sure why that is suddenly a concern given the actual madness I have spewed all over this forum in the past year. Perhaps because this is a thread about the man's ears. HIS EARS. Good God. What is wrong with me?
I was horrified to discover how long I'd neglected this thread for. Is that even a grammatical sentence? Don't answer, lol.

But I need to pay more attention to this thread.

But... I mean...

I don't know but you must. When I watched that little Tik Tok video, by the time I'd done it maybe 15 times in a row, I thought, 'this must be what sw23's life is like'. Or something, lol.

But also, his curls (duh).
I almost revisited your post about the curls thing, tricop ... something or other. Being obsessed with curls. The research you found. Felt like it would mean a whole lot more to me now. But I got distracted and ended up somewhere else.

Am I capable of commenting on a curly-haired photo of sweet Michael without wringing myself ragged on thoughts of his curls?
No, you are not but we love you for it so keep on keeping on!

They are so destructive to my sense of peace. You know what else is destructive though? His sideburns. Yes. They have a hold on my wellbeing.
There are discussions on the board about his sideburns. I don't know if I've seen different discussions or the same one many times. But it's been a thing.

Idk what else to say (It's not true... I have so much else to say, it's practically a sickness).

:ROFLMAO:

I'm done now.
Rock on!

But... I mean...

But also, his curls (duh). Am I capable of commenting on a curly-haired photo of sweet Michael without wringing myself ragged on thoughts of his curls? They are so destructive to my sense of peace. You know what else is destructive though? His sideburns. Yes. They have a hold on my wellbeing.

I'm done now.
omg you literally read my mind. also daydreaming about tucking his hair behind his ears is like pure ECSTACY to me 😵‍💫😫🥺🥺❤️

I was horrified to discover how long I'd neglected this thread for. Is that even a grammatical sentence? Don't answer, lol.
It doesn't matter. Michael's ears are all that matter right now lol.

I don't know but you must. When I watched that little Tik Tok video, by the time I'd done it maybe 15 times in a row, I thought, 'this must be what sw23's life is like'. Or something, lol.
This is exactly what it's like. Just constant agony lol. I literally sat here STARING at this photo and actually glanced at the minutes going by in the corner of my screen like are these actually the moments of my life bleeding away just staring at this man???

Answer: yes. Always yes.

I almost revisited your post about the curls thing, tricop ... something or other. Being obsessed with curls. The research you found. Felt like it would mean a whole lot more to me now. But I got distracted and ended up somewhere else.
Please do. I need the world to join me on this. And by the world I mean the people on this forum who also have a problem/support me having a problem lol.

There are discussions on the board about his sideburns. I don't know if I've seen different discussions or the same one many times. But it's been a thing.
UMMMMMMMMM......

I need these bumped.

I need this.

I need

his sideburns

to be touched

by

me

GLITCHING

(you get it, yes?)

omg you literally read my mind. also daydreaming about tucking his hair behind his ears is like pure ECSTACY to me 😵‍💫😫🥺🥺❤️
Oh sweet GOD I could die at this thought. I might go die now, just because lol

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

this is the most underrated thread ever on this website. need more ear pics 😵‍💫 🫠🫠🫠
always always always 😍😍😍😍😍

f3daa4dec081fdf914664800d191790c.jpg

There are certain body parts that I'm just indifferent to most of the time. I don't really get the fascination with ears, for example. Not that I think they are ugly per se. Aesthetically, they're pretty. I'm just more fixated on eyes, hair, hands, the line across the chest (if you're MJ), neck, back... But this might serve the ear fans. I love the quality and how close we can get to his face just by looking at it. And facial hair is there, too - should send it to the one who said Michael glued his beard to his face one hair at a time. Don't remember who that was, don't even want to. I'm focusing on the eyes too much to pay attention to the ears but it still felt necessary in this thread.

I've been gone so long I don't even know how to come back, so I looked in a thread I thought would be safe (as if any thread is safe) and then I see this AND THIS PHOTO!!! I saw this yesterday on Facebook or something and it derailed my entire afternoon. I'm not even kidding. I wish I were.

I've been gone so long I don't even know how to come back, so I looked in a thread I thought would be safe (as if any thread is safe) and then I see this AND THIS PHOTO!!!
Looks like you came back in style! :)

I saw this yesterday on Facebook or something and it derailed my entire afternoon. I'm not even kidding. I wish I were.
Of course it did, lol. :ROFLMAO:

I'm having heart palpitations in the ear thread! There is gasping, there is biting my own hair,
oh, goodness gracious me!

all in my office at school,
oh lordy, lordy!

where I am entrusted to teach. As a professional. For money.
I think it's best if the PTA - or the college equivalent of such - doesn't know anything about this. Then there really would be heart palpitations, lol.

This is why I've been avoiding MJJC!!
idk why but this has me cackling like a hyena!

Last edited:
oh, goodness gracious me!
I originally wrote "stuffing my own hair into my mouth" which is probably a more accurate description, but like, I wanted to be a lady.

I think it's best if the PTA - or the college equivalent of such - doesn't know anything about this. Then there really would be heart palpiations, lol.
I keep having students drop by unannounced and I want to be like DON'T YOU KNOW I AM FEEDING MY INNER SEX DEMONS RIGHT NOW

idk why but this has me cackling like a hyena!
It's the truth. It's not like I haven't spent the last month deep in the throes of obsession, but seeing photos on this forum hits different and I do not know why. I don't get it. It's like you and music on the radio sounding better. Photos on MJJC catapult from zero to dead on the floor in milliseconds

I originally wrote "stuffing my own hair into my mouth"
oh, now THAT'S staywild. This is not an imposter, lol. Love it!

which is probably a more accurate description, but like, I wanted to be a lady.
I have, in fact, expired with mirth. Unable to post any more comments due to massive internal ruptures caused by too much crazy laughter.

I keep having students drop by unannounced
This is my point. This is the exact scenario I was envisaging. Peeps just stopping by, randomly, while you melt / explode / shriek in 10,000 different ways. I'm guessing the Head of Campus Security is rounding up the team as we speak. Emergency! There's an emergency over in the Humanities block!

and I want to be like DON'T YOU KNOW I AM FEEDING MY INNER SEX DEMONS RIGHT NOW
Indeedy! Those inner sex demons of staywild do need a LOT of feeding. :ROFLMAO:

It's the truth. It's not like I haven't spent the last month deep in the throes of obsession, but seeing photos on this forum hits different and I do not know why. I don't get it. It's like you and music on the radio sounding better. Photos on MJJC catapult from zero to dead on the floor in milliseconds
oh, that's a good way to put it. ooh, lots to think about now!

oh, now THAT'S staywild. This is not an imposter, lol. Love it!
No one could believably fake this level of delusion or debauchery

This is my point. This is the exact scenario I was envisaging. Peeps just stopping by, randomly, while you melt / explode / shriek in 10,000 different ways. I'm guessing the Head of Campus Security is rounding up the team as we speak. Emergency! There's an emergency over in the Humanities block!
🎶 We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
🎶

Indeedy! Those inner sex demons of staywild do need a LOT of feeding. :ROFLMAO:
No they don't. In fact, they need to be aggressively starved and beaten into submission (though they'd probably like that too much)

Also, how dare you tag me in the Bad era thread!!!! Are you kidding???

I immediately gasped "NO!" and considered shoving my laptop dramatically to the floor in protest.

I'm deep into debate about if I will let this tag drag me to hell or not.

No one could believably fake this level of delusion or debauchery
Fair point. What was I thinking?

🎶 We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it
🎶
had to look those up, lol.

Also, how dare you tag me in the Bad era thread!!!! Are you kidding???
Michael is in London. Wembley. 1988. Forlorn bc sw23 is refusing to visit him over on Bad Era thread.

I immediately gasped "NO!"
I cannot think of anyone I have ever known who gasps as much as you do. Or at all, really!

and considered shoving my laptop dramatically to the floor in protest.
I want to see video footage. Greek drama has nothing on sw23 in the throes of Michael Mania.

I'm deep into debate about if I will let this tag drag me to hell or not.
:ROFLMAO:

That's a good rap! You should go with it!

Michael is in London. Wembley. 1988. Forlorn bc sw23 is refusing to visit him over on Bad Era thread.
If I ever made Michael forlorn, or anything other than the happiest he's ever been, I would fling myself into the nearest wind turbine.

I cannot think of anyone I have ever known who gasps as much as you do. Or at all, really!
Oh god, you have no idea how many people have told me that. I get this comment very often. This is why I have long-debated starting a YouTube reaction channel. :ROFLMAO:

I want to see video footage. Greek drama has nothing on sw23 in the throes of Michael Mania.
Recently my husband read, out loud, MJ fan fiction to me and I got on my hands and knees and buried my face in the cushions of our couch and screamed into a pillow the entire time. There were so many reasons for the screaming. It was complicated lol.

Also...

Sorry to everyone who came here for Michael's ears and are getting this 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Back