Michael's Hands

I didn't even post the right version of my photo. That is the small version. I was after the larger version which I have posted multiple times.

I am not sure if I quoted the correct photo, but Captain EO is its own wet dream*

*sorry, I'm being very 'manhood' right now lol
THIS IS NOT MANHOOD, woman!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!! (live...or die??)

I have psychological wounds from the Bad era. The torturous longing will send me to an early grave. It is too f'n much.
Well, I aint' about to recover from @wendijane 's confession any time soon.

wth?

KA - BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfacaf17888e7cf77f83b75e1f207444.jpg

This may sound a silly question but I know I've seen stuff in the past where people would comment on his fingernails and be like ewww look at those , all discoloured nd stuff.

He didn't have any problem with his nails did he? It was just because of the vitiligo , he still had the dark skin tone under his nails?

This may sound a silly question but I know I've seen stuff in the past where people would comment on his fingernails and be like ewww look at those , all discoloured nd stuff.

He didn't have any problem with his nails did he? It was just because of the vitiligo , he still had the dark skin tone under his nails?
I don't have any medical training and don't know much about this. Afaik, lupus can cause problems in the nails - possibly including discolouration. Vitiligo definitely seems to cause discolouration in the nails and possibly other problems, as well. It's a bit like the red 'butterfly' rash on his cheeks caused by the lupus, a physical manifestation of a serious disease. An auto-immune disease can cause problems which are visible (the nails) and other problems which are not visible (Michael feeling very cold all the time, that would be the lupus affecting his core temperature).

I just love the fact that his hands were beautiful, expressive, sensitive-looking and just really, really interesting. I love the way his hands look but also the way he uses them.

Last edited:
I don't have any medical training and don't know much about this. Afaik, lupus can cause problems in the nails - possibly discolouration. Vitiligo definitely seems to cause discolouration in the nails and possibly other problems, as well. It's a bit like the red 'butterfly' rash on his cheeks caused by the lupus, a physical manifestation of a serious disease. An auto-immune disease can cause problems which are visible (the nails) and other problems which are not visible (Michael feeling very cold all the time, that would be the lupus affecting his core temperature).

I just love the fact that his hands were beautiful, expressive, sensitive-looking and just really, really interesting. I love the way his hands look but also the way he uses them.
Thank you, yes I agree ☺️

An auto-immune disease can cause problems which are visible (the nails) and other problems which are not visible (Michael feeling very cold all the time, that would be the lupus affecting his core temperature).
Poor Michael 😔 I hate this...

I agree completely with all of this. His hands were beautiful and strong and perfect ❤️

Back