Michael's Hugs

DarylJoel_B

Inactive
Country
United-States
There is something special about Michael's hugs, to the point where I've never actually been embraced by him, but I already know how it feels. Every time I see a picture of him hugging someone, I feel like he is hugging me, keeping me close to him, and letting me know he is there for me and loves me.

My days have not been the best lately, and for anyone else that is the same, I figured we all need a hug from Michael. Even if you are feeling good, a hug from Michael can make you feel even better. 🤍

Here in this thread is where you can post pictures or gifs of Michael giving his beautiful hugs to anyone! I'll start 🤍
world-music-awards-in-monaco.jpg
e2f722ffe1ecd2fe69a9d294925c03e7.jpg

8b433a960f62c74abeb539e906ddfd52.jpg
michael-jackson-7-3-8df8a2e97d8a405d80a1815c49284d51.jpg
2299388_12_articleinline_9_20c_EDIT.jpg

ec5489ee82eff2a05cd9b55961f8d9b6.jpg

i once had a dream that i hugged michael... he looked exactly like this. the hug ITSELF looked exactly like this. basically i was in beyoncé's place in this dream.

it is a dream that i will cherish forever. have you ever dreamed of hugging michael?

fan-love-two.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

the way his hand protects their heads when he hugs... just love in its purest form. that's how you know he cares... he cares for us, he cares about protecting us. you can't tell me he's not absolutely ethereal, a pure, loving, fallen angel...

ec5489ee82eff2a05cd9b55961f8d9b6.jpg

i once had a dream that i hugged michael... he looked exactly like this. the hug ITSELF looked exactly like this. basically i was in beyoncé's place in this dream.

it is a dream that i will cherish forever. have you ever dreamed of hugging michael?
I dreamed that Michael signed a watermelon for me. I said 'I love you' to him and he said 'I love you too' back to me.

93b8da87f81c4095a8c694417aa6d83a.gif

he is glowing. GLOWING.
This is such a beautiful and warm thread. And I love this moment on the gif.
And there are so many warm photos. They give me a feeling of true warmth.
Thanks for this thread.
Once I dreamed of Michael when I was sleeping and it was also a hug, just an indescribable feeling.😍

This is such a beautiful and warm thread. And I love this moment on the gif.
And there are so many warm photos. They give me a feeling of true warmth.
Thanks for this thread.
Once I dreamed of Michael when I was sleeping and it was also a hug, just an indescribable feeling.😍
oh you're so welcome 🥺 🥺

michael is always giving us his warm hugs in spirit. every time i am sad and hug my pillow in my bed, i can feel his arms wrap around me and he always lets me know he is protecting me and watching over me ❤️

michael-jackson-and-fan.jpg

ead225b32fbac5798e92d74b7adab4a1.jpg
kpjc2r-b78522071z120090625180159000g2aigqel1lg.jpg

noticing things are tense here on MJJC... won't be stating names nor will i point fingers at anyone nor direct anyone to a specific thread. but things are noticeably tense...

so now is such a great time to just settle for some hugs... some fatherly mature era hugs especially. ❤️❤️❤️🥺

so technically i'm supposed to be taking a break from being online... i made myself do so so i could focus on school. but gosh darn it. I MISS IT HERE!! however, this return will only be temporary though, i will have to leave again tomorrow

but don't worry for me... i'm doing VERY well. really, i am.

the past week and a half, i was bitten even harder in the ass by depression than usual. seriously, i almost gave up on tasks altogether. i felt literally no emotion. like, at all. and the rare time i did, it was just pain and anger at everything around me. even daydreaming of michael didn't make me happy as much as it usually does... but this morning, i thought of waking up next to his smiling face again. and i smiled right back. and i felt it within my soul...

i've also compiled a pile of new hugs for y'all. have a beautiful day/night ❤️❤️🥺
a5f6c4bd2920baaaa6e7315b414ced95--a-hug-michael-jackson.jpg
c2055e7604a0d9b4d913c0633136b579.jpg
426a8a30c0dbed162ef8c6bae6373d57--best-hug-michael-jackson-images.jpg

8f3a7009aa99c361678dd93ff18b6126.jpg
ac24c55d17c6275f66bac55b66ab3110--michael-s-michael-jackson.jpg

Last edited:
fan-love-two.jpg

the way his hand protects their heads when he hugs... just love in its purest form. that's how you know he cares... he cares for us, he cares about protecting us. you can't tell me he's not absolutely ethereal, a pure, loving, fallen angel...
he taught me unconditional love i know that much

Really tender thread. Yeah you got me :cry:

so technically i'm supposed to be taking a break from being online... i made myself do so so i could focus on school. but gosh darn it. I MISS IT HERE!! however, this return will only be temporary though, i will have to leave again tomorrow

but don't worry for me... i'm doing VERY well. really, i am.

the past week and a half, i was bitten even harder in the ass by depression than usual. seriously, i almost gave up on tasks altogether. i felt literally no emotion. like, at all. and the rare time i did, it was just pain and anger at everything around me. even daydreaming of michael didn't make me happy as much as it usually does... but this morning, i thought of waking up next to his smiling face again. and i smiled right back. and i felt it within my soul...

i've also compiled a pile of new hugs for y'all. have a beautiful day/night ❤️❤️🥺
a5f6c4bd2920baaaa6e7315b414ced95--a-hug-michael-jackson.jpg
c2055e7604a0d9b4d913c0633136b579.jpg
426a8a30c0dbed162ef8c6bae6373d57--best-hug-michael-jackson-images.jpg

8f3a7009aa99c361678dd93ff18b6126.jpg
ac24c55d17c6275f66bac55b66ab3110--michael-s-michael-jackson.jpg
thank you for these photos. I really needed them...I had a horrible day at school
worst one of the year

Thank you for creating this thread. I love how giving and affectionate MJ is with others 😍
In his private life I sincerely hope he was able to experience the same kind of authentic warmth 💞

here's something different... a hug video!!

fun fact: i love to call invincible era/mature era/TII era "uncle", "grandpa" all kinds of fatherly figure names jsdhafjkshd

whenever i find a pic from these respective eras, i'll tell my friends, "look at these pictures of uncle i found!"

whenever i don't feel understood by my parents, that is my favorite time for uncle hugs. and this year will be the 8th year he's been my pretend daddy ❤️

Back