Michaels last.............. We should really pro activaly get his last public performance.. 2002

KOPV

Proud Member
This is something I was doing years ago and dropped the ball when I was close, but I really think that we should try to get the last performance(s) Michael did in public..

His last performance was was at the Apollo Theatre in 2002 for Bill Clinton.. Only part of it was telivised and the rest was not aired..

images

DANGEROUS from the night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FeCV_DP5a4

Not only at one point I got really close on getting this one and stopepd :( but getting the full performance he did in 2001 Untied We Stand Concert..

images

WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE from that night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnGwfbNSilw

These are his two last FULL performances.. Excluding the small dance sequence he did in 2003, and how he sang along a part in 2006 WMA.. I'm talking a full performance..

We have to find the point of contact, I remember I was being told to contact clear chanel for the 2001 performance, then to somewhere else.. I dont remember.. but I would really like to start this project with some help to get it done

What did he perform at the Apollo Theatre in 2002? I can't remember now... was it Dangerous, Heal The World and Black or White?? I know he performed a song with guitarist Dave Navarro.

It would be great to see this.

^ yes, he did perform Heal The World, Dangerous and Black Or White... Heal The World was performed with Diana Ross, whilst Black Or White with Dave Navarro.

I wish you good luck. This won't be easy to find :lol:

^ I got close to getting the 2001 performance at one point.. I spent a couple month calling and emailing people than somewhere along the line I got caught up with other stuff and dropped the ball..

I just think us fans would really love to see this. These really were his last performances infront of a live audience.

Yeah, the little dance sequence he did on BET with James Brown.. Which really was his LAST LAST dance in public.. Jeez that's so crazy to say..

I gotta find them again.. I'm allready stressed rembering all the steps I took last time, and I have not even started.. yikes

One question I've been wondering: Was the Bill-Clinton perfomance the last one, or was it Dangerous on American Bandstand 2002?
Anyway, we really need MitM 2001 and BoW + HtW 2002. I hope we get so see them someday.

Where did time go? When you think about stuff like this it just hits you how long ago it was and even more that he's not here anymore...

Back