Michael's Law - A non-profit against Propofol abuse.

Loyal2MJJ

Proud Member
http://michaelslaw.weebly.com/

Have any of you all seen this? I came across it the other day and it seems like an amazing idea, and will be a great thing when it gets off the ground!

Michael’s Law™ is a non-profit organization that is an advocate for families who have lost loved ones due to misuse of Propofol(Diprivan) by careless medical professionals.

We are a group of Friends, Family, and Fans of Michael Jackson. We started this in his honor, and in the honor of others who lost their lives due to medical malpractice. We hope to prevent others from dying because of Propofol misuse.

This is the most INSULTING thing I have ever seen. This just FURTHER promotes the idea that Michael was a drug addict. Disgusting.

They havent stated ANY information about What Law it is they want to pass or what
they are going to do _ They have given NO name of WHO is behind this and YET
the asking Fans for donations $$$$$$$$$ I find that suspicios _ we dont know
these people from Adam and if they are indeed a legit non_profit org _ NO paper
work presented ... I dont like that

They need to be more together and have a NAME upfront so someone is
held accountable for the MONEY $$S they are collecting

I see nothing of what they are going to do or what their purpose is
Need Much more information before I would support it.

Last edited:
this is a rare thing. there should just be a malpractice organization in general. this is too easy to be used to make a smear campaign against Michael, like another poster said, it'll be just interpreted as Michael 'is a drug addict'. it's too vague.

We are a group of Friends, Family, and Fans of Michael Jackson. We started this non-profit in his honor, and in the honor of others who lost their lives due to medical malpractice. We hope to prevent others from dying because of Propofol misuse.

I don't see the word abuse anywhere in this blurb, or on the site. Also, it states medical malpractice, which is what Murray's impending case is about. So...I fail to see where they are trying to insinuate that he was a drug addict. Unless they implied it somewhere, then someone please quote or link it. Maybe I missed it?

Back