"Michael's love for shiny and sparkly clothes"

wendijane

Proud Member
images
Soul Train music awards show ...Remember the Time omg ...the iridescent piece 😻 💃

No-one pulled that look off quite like Michael. In fact I never saw it portrayed ever again.
🥰
Silver Heal the world jacket.

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Oh, the lion suit! :ROFLMAO: Can't decide if I love it or hate it, but one thing is certain - no one else would dare to wear something like that!
I like the jacket but not sure about the whole thing. Seems like overkill. Michael looks lovely but the suit is kinda ... I dunno, just doesn't quite work.

Gold and black, tho'. Good colour combo.

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
Country
Switzerland
I like the jacket but not sure about the whole thing. Seems like overkill. Michael looks lovely but the suit is kinda ... I dunno, just doesn't quite work.

Gold and black, tho'. Good colour combo.
Yeah, I think if it was just the jacket, it would have been awesome! The lion pattern on pants might have been the overkill.

wendijane

Proud Member

staywild23

Premium Member
Country
United-States

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Oh! The breathing! I missed that its a gif when I first saw it! That iconic Billie Jean!!!
This is what I mean. I spent several minutes before posting not sure what to do, where to post it. The breathing pretty much makes it a Manhood image. But the sparkliness is SO lovely and sparkly I really wanted it over here.