Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

normal_mj_japan_arrival_narita_4307.jpg
Just calming things down a little bit with some mature Michael. ❤️ and yet, also 🔥 adds up to 🥰

But, you see, with this one I'm going, 'er, where is this from? This ain't in the video, is it?'

And also, ooh, his right arm. His right hand. The backward tilt of his head. Ooh.

Something tells me that wasn't the reaction you were going for. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes it is lol, I was trying to find a better quality one but that does it lol ;)

Just everything about this is just pure beast 🥵

I love this photo posted by MM90, absolutely love it. But ...

BUT, I looked at it and it did not destroy me. An actual MM90 photo did not destroy me!!!!!!!

I might have turned a corner, ladies. 😄
It’s funny you say this. While obviously I am a ravenous monster of desire for Michael, a few days ago I had like, a single afternoon, in which I saw pictures of Michael (Bad era, no less!) and I felt a deep affection and love, but for some reason lacked a sexually deviant response. I was actually concerneD for myself. I was like “what is happening to me?!” I started to worry I was burning out or something….

Then later that night I saw a picture again and felt this deep familiar ache of lust and I’ve been back to my normal self again haha so needless to say, I don’t know what happened, but I’m “fine”…. Or, as fine as it is to crave someone entirely inaccessible to me in every conceivable way lol 🤷‍♀️

It’s funny you say this. While obviously I am a ravenous monster of desire for Michael, a few days ago I had like, a single afternoon, in which I saw pictures of Michael (Bad era, no less!) and I felt a deep affection and love, but for some reason lacked a sexually deviant response. I was actually concerneD for myself. I was like “what is happening to me?!” I started to worry I was burning out or something….

Then later that night I saw a picture again and felt this deep familiar ache of lust and I’ve been back to my normal self again haha so needless to say, I don’t know what happened, but I’m “fine”…. Or, as fine as it is to crave someone entirely inaccessible to me in every conceivable way lol 🤷‍♀️
Maybe we all have our main response embellished by extra responses when appropriate. Cos I know my main response is what I was talking about earlier, that whole, 'he's sexy but I don't find him sexy'. I mean, we all have lots of different responses and even ALL of the responses to just one image but maybe we also have our default reaction to him.

Or maybe I'm talking 'oh god, it's nearly 3am, I need to get some sleep' nonsense. Entirely possible. :D

Of course, I'm hugely relieved to hear that your default lustful / sexually deviant reaction is back. Now we can all continue looking for images to torture you with. It's like taking candy from a baby.

Maybe it's time they joined the fan community :)

Update on last nights texting extravaganza with my mom and sister: my sister was INTO it and sharing gifs and photos from all times of his career. My mom was mostly silent, though she did, at one point, share a fainting gif in response to a Bad era photo (obviously) which brought me deep satisfaction.

Sadly, both of them were ready to move onto another conversation far earlier than I was, I don’t know how anyone can ever tire of looking at, discussing, and longing for Michael lol

Of course, I'm hugely relieved to hear that your default lustful / sexually deviant reaction is back. Now we can all continue looking for images to torture you with. It's like taking candy from a baby.

Tbh I’m hugely relieved as well. I didn’t even know who I was that afternoon!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:

Since January of this year, my sexual orientation can best be described as the small collection of curls hanging over Michael’s eyes as he sweats and sings and girates anytime during 1987-1988…

That’s it. That the full spectrum of my sexuality now*

*JK it also involves Michael’s entire life

Update on last nights texting extravaganza with my mom and sister: my sister was INTO it and sharing gifs and photos from all times of his career. My mom was mostly silent, though she did, at one point, share a fainting gif in response to a Bad era photo (obviously) which brought me deep satisfaction.

Sadly, both of them were ready to move onto another conversation far earlier than I was, I don’t know how anyone can ever tire of looking at, discussing, and longing for Michael lol
Girl you have done well lol :ROFLMAO: honestly I never get tired of any of this lol

Ngl, this is majorly doing my head in. The sister thing I can understand but your Mum? I'm just speechless.

I'm not a gambling person but, if I was, I think I'd put money on your Mum and sis not being able to keep up with you and the whole thing fizzling out. Not trying to spoil your fun, I just wonder if they have your stamina. Which seems to be infinite, btw. Impressively infinite. You're like an Olympic athlete. As we speak, I think the IOC is panicking. They are worried that there aren't enough gold medals. You've smashed every record and you haven't finished yet.

Must admit, I LOVE the way we all never get tired of him. Talking about him, swooning (substitute your preferred word, lol), discussing, longing, gazing at etc etc. I love all of it. The whole nine yards. It's all wonderful. And all-consuming.

Ngl, this is majorly doing my head in. The sister thing I can understand but your Mum? I'm just speechless.

I'm not a gambling person but, if I was, I think I'd put money on your Mum and sis not being able to keep up with you and the whole thing fizzling out. Not trying to spoil your fun, I just wonder if they have your stamina. Which seems to be infinite, btw. Impressively infinite. You're like an Olympic athlete. As we speak, I think the IOC is panicking. They are worried that there aren't enough gold medals. You've smashed every record and you haven't finished yet.

Must admit, I LOVE the way we all never get tired of him. Talking about him, swooning (substitute your preferred word, lol), discussing, longing, gazing at etc etc. I love all of it. The whole nine yards. It's all wonderful. And all-consuming.
Lol oh I straight up have zero expectations of my mom and sister being into MJ like I am! My sister admits he’s smokin hot, but my mom doesn’t feel him at all (which is why the fainting gif delighted me so much lol). I am under no delusion though that many people will be as wild as I am and that’s ok lol.

I am glad my stamina is so well-regarded!!! Haha I 100% hold the gold medal for excessive gasping, screaming, trembling, dying inside over Michael and all of his infinite sexiness. He drives me wild and my enthusiasm knows no bounds!! This is who I am in life with anything and anyone I love. I’m a completely ridiculous person but it makes life fun haha

Since January of this year, my sexual orientation can best be described as the small collection of curls hanging over Michael’s eyes as he sweats and sings and girates anytime during 1987-1988…

That’s it. That the full spectrum of my sexuality now*
I think the behavioural psychologists are going to be very interested in this unexpected development. Boffins with pointy foreheads are going to start turning up in your office doorway. Papers will be written.

In the meantime, us lot over here will be running round like headless chickens, screaming to each other, 'find some more feckin' photos will ya?
We need more photos. She's insatiable.'

Of course, it's worth pointing out that you are probably generating enough heat to power a small town. So that's something.

Lol oh I straight up have zero expectations of my mom and sister being into MJ like I am! My sister admits he’s smokin hot, but my mom doesn’t feel him at all (which is why the fainting gif delighted me so much lol). I am under no delusion though that many people will be as wild as I am and that’s ok lol.

I am glad my stamina is so well-regarded!!! Haha I 100% hold the gold medal for excessive gasping, screaming, trembling, dying inside over Michael and all of his infinite sexiness. He drives me wild and my enthusiasm knows no bounds!! This is who I am in life with anything and anyone I love. I’m a completely ridiculous person but it makes life fun haha
It's the picture of you needing to lie in a ditch that is entertaining me the most just now. Somehow it sums up the whole thing. :D

It's the picture of you needing to lie in a ditch that is entertaining me the most just now. Somehow it sums up the whole thing. :D
Let’s be real, Ive been lying in a metaphorical ditch since January and I’m beginning to find it quite cozy lol

If I were to pinpoint where this all began for me, the origin story of my boundless desire for him could probably be traced back to the first time I saw him thrusting deeply into the air during his ‘93 Dangerous performance at the AMAs and the smooth AF way he adjusted his fedora throughout the whole sequence. Mesmerizing. All of it. Or perhaps the HWT Munich performance of Smooth Criminal when he glides across the stage, tucking his hands into his jacket and shimmying his shoulders like the MFing beast he is. OR when Later, in the same performance, he pushes his hat all the way forward so it covers almost his whole face while he slides his hands down his body and slowly grinds and I pass out in my own drool. Or when he panther danced his way up my dress and into my heart lol.

Notice, none of the original videos that did me in were Bad era either! Because as much as I wax on and on (and on and on) about that time, Michael was so profoundly sexy and crazy f***ing cool his entire life. I was so thoroughly convinced of his hotness before I even explored the Bad era that by the time I did, I had to dig myself a trench as shelter from my own burning obsession. As you can see it hasn’t worked. I am still all consumed and actively on fire for him and yet in the ditch I stay, feigning a need for relief, while actively adding kindling. It’s a sweet kind of suffering to be so attracted to someone so unattainable. I never want it to end.

TLDR: I have a problem and the only solution is more pics and gifs. Please and thank you.

Let’s be real, Ive been lying in a metaphorical ditch since January and I’m beginning to find it quite cozy lol

If I were to pinpoint where this all began for me, the origin story of my boundless desire for him could probably be traced back to the first time I saw him thrusting deeply into the air during his ‘93 Dangerous performance at the AMAs and the smooth AF way he adjusted his fedora throughout the whole sequence. Mesmerizing. All of it.
Mm, trouble is, I think I have multiple points of origin. The new, 'evolving' phase definitely started with the infamous MM90 photo. That just turbo-charged everything. Blew away a lot of the resistance in a nano-second.

AMA 1993 - which I only discovered quite late in the day - is definitely all about the dance and not about his sexiness. I couldn't decide whether to be out-of-my-mind pleased that there was a whole new dance routine that I didn't know anything about. OR, massively frustrated. Because I want more dancing from Michael. I want him immersing himself in more new choreography. Won't go on about it since this Manhood but, oh man, the frustration. I can't tell you.

I find it quite interesting that it was a static photo of Michael that got my new phase going. Almost like images of him moving would be too much for me to cope with.

OK, well, you stay in your cosy ditch. Maybe the baby deer will come and check on you, make sure you're OK.

Do I see an open shirt? ;)
lovemjxo.jpg

My lord...what's he doing?! Lol! I'm so bad :ROFLMAO::devilish:
badmikelol.jpg
Oh Mikey naughty! naughty! naughty! Are you telling us how big Mikezilla is! we know. we have been around gold pants long enough! 👀🕵️‍♀️😜 I need this one in a gif! I don't think I can survive too long without it. 😍🤤
.... and yes, I too salute the open shirt!

But, you see, with this one I'm going, 'er, where is this from? This ain't in the video, is it?'

And also, ooh, his right arm. His right hand. The backward tilt of his head. Ooh.

Something tells me that wasn't the reaction you were going for. :ROFLMAO:
These are all MM90's imaginations coming alive :LOL:
..... stroking himself, starting with the hair ....... 😍🤤

Oh yes it is lol, I was trying to find a better quality one but that does it lol ;)

Just everything about this is just pure beast 🥵
oh this is perfect, leave a little to imagination also 🤪

Oh we are here for you! My day starts on this thread, and it ends on this thread and rest of the day is spent recalling photos and gifs from this thread! I am sure everyone in my office thinks I am a lunatic walking around with crazy eyes and smiling face o_O

@staywild23 My dear, wish granted lol
bruniermjrock.gif
🤤 😍 I don't even know what to call this movement! The stand, leg tapping, ab movements (did I ever mention I am crazy for his ab movements! He must have really strong abs to carry out all these movements with such perfection) ....... biting of the lips and flying hair to top it all off. :eek:🥵
.... that is all for today! I need to pace myself if I have to carry on pretending there is life beyond Michael being sexy in photos and gifs.

Back