Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

There seems to be some story about if the pop concerts in Berlin are safe. That's what the title says. But cover is offensive :mad: Michael has a head you know! Don't know what was the context of this story.
Agree. Don't understand anything about that photo. We just wouldn't get a cover like that in UK. I see shots like that all the time, digging into the Manhood archives, but on the cover of a magazine? Weird, at best, actually offensive, as you say, at worst. Obvs, I bumped it and it's not at all in spirit of Manhood (well, I don't think so) but was so confused by it, wanted to see if anyone could shed any light.

I can go back and edit it out. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Yes you did, and here it is again. Its from @Michaels Lover . I believe this is from Human Nature when he pauses for a minute. So many wonderful moments in that pose in every concert! Here he is really enjoying himself! Literally stroking himself 🥵 🤤🤤 I mean literally! leaving very little to imagination! The man had some confidence!

MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182178-300-200.gif
It's interesting cos today when I was ploughing through the archives there was a big old discussion about this moment from HN. The description exactly matched what's going on here but no-one had posted the actual gif. So I just carried on. I'm *sure* this is what they were all talking about.

Tbh, I'm more Beautiful Restraint than this image but that's just me. The thing about this image for me is more about thinking about you lot and how you're all reacting to it (I'm just using my imagination, folks!). It's making me laugh.

Yes! His confidence was off the chart. After a few weeks on this thread I'm seeing Michael in a new light. Like, always thought of him as confident as a dancer and with his physicality and sensual and not at all coy. But this is way beyond anything I could have imagined. Not sure I see the relevance of this to lyrical content of HN but, whatever. :D

Agree. Don't understand anything about that photo. We just wouldn't get a cover like that in UK. I see shots like that all the time, digging into the Manhood archives, but on the cover of a magazine? Weird, at best, actually offensive, as you say, at worst. Obvs, I bumped it and it's not in spirit of Manhood (I don't think) but was so confused by it, wanted to see if anyone could shed any light.

I can go back and edit it out. Just let me know.
Its real, someone is selling the magazine on ebay https://www.ebay.de/itm/255379570326
From the index inside looks like its not negative about Michael, they are talking about how his concert on 1 August was the biggest ever, and they examine security precautions for such event, and then they go into wonderful career of King of Pop. Other than the shocking covers which is from Bad, and the review is from HIStory it looks positive. I guess that was Germany in 1990s.

Its real, someone is selling the magazine on ebay https://www.ebay.de/itm/255379570326
From the index inside looks like its not negative about Michael, they are talking about how his concert on 1 August was the biggest ever, and they examine security precautions for such event, and then they go into wonderful career of King of Pop. Other than the shocking covers which is from Bad, and the review is from HIStory it looks positive. I guess that was Germany in 1990s.
OK. Still think cover is totally weird.

Like I said, am happy to edit out the photo. Just shout out.

Yes! His confidence was off the chart. After a few weeks on this thread I'm seeing Michael in a new light. Like, always thought of him as confident as a dancer and with his physicality and sensual and not at all coy. But this is way beyond anything I could have imagined. Not sure I see the relevance of this to lyrical content of HN but, whatever. :D
Oh, its got nothing to do with the lyrics. This is the one of those 'pause' moments where music stops, and just before it starts again Michael does that hip-contract-abs moment which is often accompanied by some sort of stroking, grinding or touching himself before he restarts with the robotic dance. I mean the whole live performance of HN is no sensual, its just full of Michael posing, the sexy finger, touching himself, body roll ...... (I can't go on....)

@MacMandy90

Am wondering if you have a microchip in my brain. Am thinking about how you always find the type of photos that I love and which I find unbelievably sensual and arousing. It's kinda weird. How are you doing that? I'm not complaining! Bring it on! But it's interesting that you seem to have a knack for finding the images that are most appealing to me.

Funny how that works.

I mean the whole live performance of HN is no sensual, its just full of Michael posing, the sexy finger, touching himself, body roll ...... (I can't go on....)
Because you're going to explode, aren't you? Or melt into a puddle on the floor. Or 'something'. :ROFLMAO:

@MacMandy90

Am wondering if you have a microchip in my brain. Am thinking about how you always find the type of photos that I love and which I find unbelievably sensual and arousing. It's kinda weird. How are you doing that? I'm not complaining! Bring it on! But it's interesting that you seem to have a knack for finding the images that are most appealing to me.

Funny how that works.
Great minds think alike lol ;) it is funny how that works though, it's like mutual admiration for these images, and whatnot lol but also whatever is being described, it's just instinct...without losing my mind over him lol :ROFLMAO:;)

Hyperventilate and stop breathing at the same time! Loss of all mental and physical capabilities (thankfully temporarily)

PS: you are enjoying this torture, aren't you!
If you mean, am I enjoying torturing you (or all of you), oh god, yeah. Totally! If I can find an image that I think will send you all senseless it makes my day. But what goes around comes around. Look at the state of me a couple of weeks ago when MM90 posted the infamous photo. I mean, god, I lost it so much I thought I was never gonna get it back. Talk about off the feckin' chart. Jeeez. I was totally destroyed. I wouldn't want it any other way, obvs. I wouldn't change it for anything. But, god, it was intense and totally mad.

But right now, with you hyperventilating? Yeah, I'm cackling like a mad woman. I think it's awesome.

Just catching up on all the reshares from @zinniabooklover ,
Donthavetotellmetwice.jpg
DangerousTour_26.jpg

..... and really Michael!!! There is no need to point! We know where to look and we know how big it is.
That's why I bumped these two. Just made me laugh like a hyena. I mean, I really love both of these photos but they are kind of redundant, in a way. I think your fans know where to look, Michael darling.

If you mean, am I enjoying torturing you (or all of you), oh god, yeah. Totally! If I can find an image that I think will send you all senseless it makes my day. But what goes around comes around. Look at the state of me a couple of weeks ago when MM90 posted the infamous photo. I mean, god, I lost it so much I thought I was never gonna get it back. Talk about off the feckin' chart. Jeeez. I was totally destroyed. I wouldn't want it any other way, obvs. I wouldn't change it for anything. But, god, it was intense and totally mad.

But right now, with you hyperventilating? Yeah, I'm cackling like a mad woman. I think it's awesome.
Right back at ya! Its been a while! :devilish::love::love:😜

panther.jpg

Right back at ya! Its been a while! :devilish::love::love:😜

panther.jpg
Oooh, no, THIS has made my day. THIS. Thank you so much. Haven't actually looked at either for a couple of days (I do need some downtime sometimes cos they are so intense). Whatever I said upthread, forget it. This. Right here, just this.

This has SO made my day, you have no idea. They are both cool but the MM90 one (as I call it) will always have that special place in my heart. God, WHAT a moment that was. And still is.

OMG. I am grinning like a loon.

Oh MAN, these feckin' photos. I love 'em. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Oooh, no, THIS has made my day. THIS. Thank you so much. Haven't actually looked at either for a couple of days (I do need some downtime sometimes cos they are so intense). Whatever I said upthread, forget it. This. Right here, just this.

This has SO made my day, you have no idea. They are both cool but the MM90 one (as I call it) will always have that special place in my heart. God, WHAT a moment that was. And still is.

OMG. I am grinning like a loon.

Oh MAN, these feckin' photos. I love 'em. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

We had a pact to resurface these every few days :D
The original from @MacMandy90 was the defining moment for this thread.

We had a pact to resurface these every few days :D
The original from @MacMandy90 was the defining moment for this thread.
That is true and I had forgotten. Because my brain truly has been destroyed by that MM90 photo. And, yes, defining moment pretty much sums it up. She is a Ninja Agent and she does have skills.

But you posting the photo again has got me thinking. Cos when Michael is grinding away I'm pretty detached. I don't hate those images, don't get me wrong. I love to watch him move but they don't get me going, if you get my drift. I was thinking about it earlier today. BOTDF, the 8 minute video. At approx 48s (IIRC) you have an image of a woman's hand moving down a man's torso. OK. Now add in Michael in the gold leotard. And you know how tactile I think that is (because of the fabric) and I'm always going on about the play of light and shadow etc. Put those two things together. The image from the video but instead of it being some random bloke it's Michael in the gold leotard. Now we're talking. That is what would get me going. I mean, you could add in extra elements like the pvc biker jacket from the MM90 gif but the basic picture does it for me.

<thoughts start drifting>

That is true and I had forgotten. Because my brain truly has been destroyed by that MM90 photo. And, yes, defining moment pretty much sums it up. She is a Ninja Agent and she does have skills.

But you posting the photo again has got me thinking. Cos when Michael is grinding away I'm pretty detached. I don't hate those images, don't get me wrong. I love to watch him move but they don't get me going, if you get my drift. I was thinking about it earlier today. BOTDF, the 8 minute video. At approx 48s (IIRC) you have an image of a woman's hand moving down a man's torso. OK. Now add in Michael in the gold leotard. And you know how tactile I think that is (because of the fabric) and I'm always going on about the play of light and shadow etc. Put those two things together. The image from the video but instead of it being some random bloke it's Michael in the gold leotard. Now we're talking. That is what would get me going. I mean, you could add in extra elements like the pvc biker jacket from the MM90 gif but the basic picture does it for me.

<thoughts start drifting>
oh, I don't think I have seen the 8min version, I will look for it (watching making of stranger in moscow now, and the water, the wet hair, on my!)
Though what a picture you have painted. Michael in the gold leotard and my hand moving down his torso, just to feel the soft fabric and the stitching you know! 🥵 :eek:o_O

oh, I don't think I have seen the 8min version, I will look for it (watching making of stranger in moscow now, and the water, the wet hair, on my!)
Though what a picture you have painted. Michael in the gold leotard and my hand moving down his torso, just to feel the soft fabric and the stitching you know! 🥵 :eek:o_O
Yes, the stitching. That's why I'm always going on about it. Cos it would add to the tactile thing and the whole sensual thing and, um, other things.

OMG, you haven't seen 8 mins BOTDF? Oh, you must. Seriously. It's to die for. Gonna log off and check back later, see if you watched. Cannot believe you haven't seen it. My god ...

It is fire.

@Hiker

It's an SWG extended mix. There's one just audio and another which is the long version of the video. The vid is official, it was done by the director. There is a quote from him somewhere saying Michael loved the long version but the record company (IIRC) hated it. If that's true it's crazy. The 8 min version is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Certainly, it's Michael at his sexiest. Or near as dammit.

@Hiker

It's an SWG extended mix. There's one just audio and another which is the long version of the video. The vid is official, it was done by the director. There is a quote from him somewhere saying Michael loved the long version but the record company (IIRC) hated it. If that's true it's crazy. The 8 min version is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Certainly, it's Michael at his sexiest. Or near as dammit.
..... 8 min later ...... O.M.G. This one is H.O.T. I must have ignored it because I generally don't like remixes, the name would have thrown me off. I did not think BOTDF could get any hotter - I mean Michael in tight red leather pants, and the french hair thing (mind not working ... what is that hair thing called....).... But here we go again! I don't know if he is at his sexiest because he has not failed to surprise me so far..... but oh .. my ... gawd! That video, especially the scenes that were not in the official shorter version. The record company knows nothing!

Just saw it again! I mean its not Come Together, Dirty Diana, its a different era there are no ripped shirts and we do not see that much of Michael, but it is right next to them in hotness, different kind of hotness.

Last edited:
..... 8 min later ...... O.M.G. This one is H.O.T. I must have ignored it because I generally don't like remixes, the name would have thrown me off. I did not think BOTDF could get any hotter - I mean Michael in tight red leather pants, and the french hair thing (mind not working ... what is that hair thing called....).... But here we go again! I don't know if he is at his sexiest because he has not failed to surprise me so far..... but oh .. my ... gawd! That video, especially the scenes that were not in the official shorter version. The record company knows nothing!
I can't remember how come I watched it cos I have zero interest in remixes. It's so long ago now. Anyway, doesn't matter, thank god I did. For me, this is Michael at his sexiest. I don't think it will be for you girls but this is where it's at for me. There is not one shot of him in this that isn't hot as hell. Always takes me ages to get through it cos I have to do so many rewinds. Just crazy. The red outfit. The French braid. Every single nano second of this just sends me. And with the b&w section at the beginning to set the scene, ooh, I'm in heaven. I believe Michael didn't like the official version cos no story line but the director did say Michael loved this long version. Really hope that's true.

And Michael's dancing in this ... oh, jeez. 🔥

I can't remember how come I watched it cos I have zero interest in remixes. It's so long ago now. Anyway, doesn't matter, thank god I did. For me, this is Michael at his sexiest. I don't think it will be for you girls but this is where it's at for me. There is not one shot of him in this that isn't hot as hell. Always takes me ages to get through it cos I have to do so many rewinds. Just crazy. The red outfit. The French braid. Every single nano second of this just sends me. And with the b&w section at the beginning to set the scene, ooh, I'm in heaven. I believe Michael didn't like the official version cos no story line but the director did say Michael loved this long version. Really hope that's true.

And Michael's dancing in this ... oh, jeez. 🔥
Honestly, first time I saw the official video, I did not like it. Too many people, what's going on, why does Michael keep holding on to that chair, is he tired ....., and I thought its so bad, I need to see it again :D Though it really grew on me, after looking closely at his moves, clothes, hair, so HOT and so different .... and this longer version really took it up a notch.

Honestly, first time I saw the official video, I did not like it. Too many people, what's going on, why does Michael keep holding on to that chair, is he tired ....., and I thought its so bad, I need to see it again :D Though it really grew on me, after looking closely at his moves, clothes, hair, so HOT and so different .... and this longer version really took it up a notch.
Yeah, I remember seeing a comment from you that you didn't like BOTDF video. I adore the official version and disagree with Michael about 'no story line'. This is one thing I'd wanna talk about if I could interview him. There is a story line there, it just isn't conventional and obvious. Maybe he had another objection to it because I can't believe he couldn't see the story line.

And the long version is crazy hot and gorgeous.

For a long time after I came across the long version I didn't know what I was watching. I thought SWG had done it cos it was there with all their remixes. And I was confused - where did they get all this high quality footage? Then I saw the quote from the director so I thought, 'oh it can't be a bootleg, it must be official'.

I love both versions cos Michael is surrounded by dancers and we normally never see that. His backing dancers are exactly that - BACKING dancers. Here he's part of a gang which I love. And it's a gang of dancers which is even better. There are so many moments in this long version where you can really see Michael and the dancers really connecting with one another. There's an energy here which isn't there in any of the other videos. I am biased, though, cos I never get tired of watching dancers do their thing.

What happened with me was, the more I watched the long version the more shots of Michael I was able to see. There are quite a few which you only notice after a while. Or that's been my experience.

God, I love this video. 🔥

I love both versions cos Michael is surrounded by dancers and we normally never see that. His backing dancers are exactly that - BACKING dancers. Here he's part of a gang which I love. And it's a gang of dancers which is even better. There are so many moments in this long version where you can really see Michael and the dancers really connecting with one another. There's an energy here which isn't there in any of the other videos. I am biased, though, cos I never get tired of watching dancers do their thing.
I like Michael being front and center of everything :) Though I agree that more times I watched the video, I do see more and more of him. I also get the feeling that he could not really do the ballroom-style latin dancing, and I find that cute :) One of the dancers from video was also involved in Cirque Du Soleil's MJ One, though I can't find that snippet now.

Now lets enjoy the hands with jewelry and that one moment from the video

botdf1.jpg
botdf2.gif

For me, without a doubt, anything that Michael does is hotter than hell...especially BOTDF 🥵 if we were that jewelry...that chair...🤤
botdfjewels.jpg

Even with Mike Jr. closeup here ;)🥵
botdfthrustgif.gif

That thrust...that finger twirl....
botdfhandsgif.gif

My god those hands....:love:🥵:devilish:

For me, without a doubt, anything that Michael does is hotter than hell...especially BOTDF 🥵 if we were that jewelry...that chair...🤤
botdfjewels.jpg

Even with Mike Jr. closeup here ;)🥵
botdfthrustgif.gif

Mike Jr in those tight pants! and yes! the perfect hip thrust and the finger! Its time for me to go to dreamland :sleep:

I like Michael being front and center of everything :) Though I agree that more times I watched the video, I do see more and more of him.
Generally that is what I prefer, too. But, as a solo artist, we see so much of him isolated. He's very isolated on stage but somehow also in many of the videos. I want to see him connected to other people. I think it's an emotional reaction to the isolation (as I see it) in his personal life. I love Give In To Me partly cos we see him as part of a rock band. I mean, you have DD with his connection to Stevie Stevens and that works great but GITM is better, I think. He's right there in the middle of the whole band and you can see all the guys not just the guitarist. Plus, everyone in GITM looks amazing. Jeez, I wish Michael DID have a band with Muzz Skillings in it or Gilbey Clarke. For me, being so into my rock bands, seeing Michael as part of a band - even though it's a fake situation in a video - is amazing. Beyond exciting.

But seeing Michael as part of a gang of dancers is a dream come true. Those are truly his people. The connections I can see between them at various points in the video are just gorgeous and so heart-warming. But also artistically satisfying. The shot where he's just standing there and all the female dancers are around him, he's looking at the Black dancer and she's saying something to him, I think. I LOVE that part. And all the b&w parts where the main dancer is behind him and she has her arms draped around his chest. LOVE it so much.

When I kept on discovering new shots of Michael (actually, it still happens now, after such a long time) it felt so exciting. I love it. Not being given everything all at once, I'm fine with that, lol.
I also get the feeling that he could not really do the ballroom-style latin dancing, and I find that cute
Yeah, he hasn't got the hang of it. He's not a trained dancer and isn't used to dancing in that way. He doesn't even get the hang of how you do that type of close dancing, as in, you focus on your partner. At least, I hope it's that and not that he felt uncomfortable. If you look at his partner, notice her laser focus on him. That's how you do it, Michael darling!

But they look great together and he has his own way of doing things. When they first start dancing together and he flicks his head to the his left, really quickly, omg, I almost lose it at that point. And those parts where they are really close and they are both doing really sexy hip rolls, jeez. It's too hot.

She is a really great dancer. Brilliant. One of very few people who can make me take my eyes off Michael even just for a few seconds. 8 minutes of BOTDF. Gotta be happy about that.

Yes, indeedy! Everything he does, everything about him, hotter than hell. Yes, yes, yes 🥵

botdfthrustgif.gif

Just separating out one of my top fave moments. I can't even talk about it cos I'll end up writing an essay. I almost did to Hiker just now. Gotta contain myself, lol. But this gif you did is feckin' fantastic. Lovin' it.

if we were that jewelry...that chair...🤤

I think I'd like to be the beaded curtain. The moment when he steps through it just blows my mind. I nominated it as one of my 'moments' on the 'small moments' thread. All the shots of him hovering behind the curtain and you can see him but not properly - ooh, love those moments, too.

Back