Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Just realised, to my horror, that an over-excited comment I posted earlier today was on Rare Pics not Manhood. Just had to go and do a bit of editing.

This is complicated. :D
haa haa, it was ok, beautifully written, I thought about moving it to this thread :). Next time you can just ask the moderators to move it. Look for more pictures of those hands here 😈

Just realised, to my horror, that an over-excited comment I posted earlier today was on Rare Pics not Manhood. Just had to go and do a bit of editing.

This is complicated. :D
Please post it here! I want to know lol
It's already edited, but summary is that poor Michael was just asking her to relax but she found it too erotic (was that the word you used 🤔) and it had opposite effect.

It's already edited, but summary is that poor Michael was just asking her to relax but she found it too erotic (was that the word you used 🤔) and it had opposite effect.
I mean that just seems like a fact, not a manhood specific fact hahaha

No but really, it can be very, very hard to separate our reactions to him in all these threads. He’s overwhelming!

tumblr_mftmkuvkdO1qgkrqfo2_500.jpg

That's all he was doing 😇:eek::unsure:

I mean that just seems like a fact, not a manhood specific fact hahaha

No but really, it can be very, very hard to separate our reactions to him in all these threads. He’s overwhelming!
I know, I keep rechecking the thread titles! It's exhausting especially when you are just trying to keep it together! So @zinniabooklover you are not alone :)

I know, I keep rechecking the thread titles! It's exhausting especially when you are just trying to keep it together! So @zinniabooklover you are not alone :)
LOL I participate in other fan communities like Reddit and the Facebook Group Michael Jackson Bookclub and people are MUCH more reasonable there than we are in this thread. Sometimes I find myself dying to comment things that I just don’t think would be accepted the same way 😂

LOL I participate in other fan communities like Reddit and the Facebook Group Michael Jackson Bookclub and people are MUCH more reasonable there than we are in this thread. Sometimes I find myself dying to comment things that I just don’t think would be accepted the same way 😂
Interesting. I need to get on Facebook. Maybe it's too public so people are restrained. I wonder how we can get more fans to join this forum. FB seems quite active.

Interesting. I need to get on Facebook. Maybe it's too public so people are restrained. I wonder how we can get more fans to join this forum. FB seems quite active.

Tbh I LOVE that group because it focuses primarily on books about Michael, but it’s also extremely respectful of him as an artist and person. Basically anything happening with Michael in the media, interviews about him, etc are all discussed. It’s a really nice group of people too. And, not to sound shitty, but it’s nice because compared to other Facebook groups there’s actually *intelligent* and compassionate discussion of Michael. I never see people being degrading about his skin changing or race or sexuality or anything. I tried out some other FB groups and hated them for those reasons. I don’t get how people can join fan communities if they have such terrible thoughts about someone.

Anyway, point is that’s the only FB group I’m aware of that’s worth any time lol. I would really love to see more people come here though. This is the best forum with the truest fans, IMO.

All that said, I’d love to lure more people into this particular thread. I adore our stronghold on it, but I love to indulge in the manhood love with anyone who appreciates it lol.

And, not to sound shitty, but it’s nice because compared to other Facebook groups there’s actually *intelligent* and compassionate discussion of Michael. I never see people being degrading about his skin changing or race or sexuality or anything. I tried out some other FB groups and hated them for those reasons. I don’t get how people can join fan communities if they have such terrible thoughts about someone.

I forgot to mention a day or so ago someone in one of the random FB groups (not the book club) posted a clip from In the Closet and multiple people talked about him being asexual. Now granted, some people disputed that, but a number of people agreed. And like… why? First, if he were there would be nothing wrong with that. But I genuinely don’t get where that comes from because I’m really not sure what he ever did to make people believe that, outside from not flaunting relationships and being gentlemanly when asked about them. It’s so bizarre to me. No matter how many times he said otherwise and the people in his life said otherwise, people continue to question it. I mean, it’s like anything else about him I guess. But still.

Sorry, that rant is over. I just wanted to vent it in a space where I know his sexuality is very, very appreciated lol

haa haa, it was ok, beautifully written, I thought about moving it to this thread :). Next time you can just ask the moderators to move it.
Good thinking, Hiker. Asking for it to be moved, never thought of that, I'll bear it in mind in future. Although maybe in future will make more effort to remember which thread I'm on, lol. :D

@staywild23

You didn't miss anything. I didn't write anything sexy or racy (when did I ever?) but I did get over-excited. If someone is going on to Rare Pics to look at beautiful photos of Michael I'm not sure they need to encounter me shouting my head off about whether I do - or don't - find the crotch grab photos erotic. It was the gold leotard photos that did it, I lost it for a little bit. As you do.

But Michael's hands in this position have always had this effect on me. There's an alternative version in Bad (can't remember time stamp offhand) which has always pulverised me, even back in the day. 🥵

lol I kinda get it haha. Though his hands are only a small part of What I’m in love with here. I am increasingly obsessed with his legs and… how did @MacMandy90 put it?… his backside? Lol

I mean, I *always* appreciated it. But the last few days it’s like 💦 💦 💦 lmao
Michael's rear view. ☺️ If I was American I'd be nominating it for National Treasure status.

Last edited:
Michael's rear view. If I was American I'd be nominating it for National Treasure status.
REAR VIEW -- the best term lol.

For some reason I feel zero shyness talking about his crotch and its various states of being, but I feel very shy talking about his butt. What's that about? I don't know. Maybe because I've never really noticed this about men before him. Either way, rear view it is. That's the word.

And my God, what an incredible rear view it is! haha

Tbh I LOVE that group because it focuses primarily on books about Michael, but it’s also extremely respectful of him as an artist and person. Basically anything happening with Michael in the media, interviews about him, etc are all discussed. It’s a really nice group of people too. And, not to sound shitty, but it’s nice because compared to other Facebook groups there’s actually *intelligent* and compassionate discussion of Michael. I never see people being degrading about his skin changing or race or sexuality or anything. I tried out some other FB groups and hated them for those reasons. I don’t get how people can join fan communities if they have such terrible thoughts about someone.
This is so interesting. I'm not a social media person. Plus, I haven't read that many books on Michael so not sure if I could join the conversation anyway. But, it's good to know a sensible discussion group does exist. Because I did used to wonder. Various bits I'd seen here and there made me think you'd have to be mad to step into any discussion or online conversation about Michael. Plus some weird stuff I've seen / heard from 'fans' which just seems hateful, frankly. I don't think anyone needs to be sycophantic but there is such a thing as common sense not to mention common decency. It's not hard.

REAR VIEW -- the best term lol.

For some reason I feel zero shyness talking about his crotch and it's various states of being, but I feel very shy talking about his butt. What's that about? I don't know. Maybe because I've never really noticed this about men before him. Either way, rear view it is. That's the word.

And my God, what an incredible rear view it is! haha
It's probably because I've been into dance since I was a kid. You can't watch ballet or contemporary dance and not notice the guys have their 'stuff' nicely packaged up in a thong / cod piece (obvs, as a kid I didn't know about cod pieces, I mean, you could see 'stuff' had been taken care of, lol). And then you can't help but notice the awesomeness of their butts. As a kid I didn't see it as erotic and, actually, as an adult I don't, either. It's just business as usual. I did have the BIGGEST crush on Robert North (OMG, Michael darling, I love you but get in line, man, get in line!!) but never really thought about the awesomeness of his butt even though it was on full view.

Oh, I've totally distracted myself now. I did have a point but, who cares? I had forgotten how much I used to love Robert North. He was an American contemporary dancer and he made his name with the London Contemporary Dance Theatre. And they came to our school to do an outreach thing and he led it and TALKED to us and OMG his beautiful American accent and his dark hair and his dark eyes and .... jfc. I had forgotten. 🥵

Who is Michael Jackson?

This is so interesting. I'm not a social media person. Plus, I haven't read that many books on Michael so not sure if I could join the conversation anyway. But, it's good to know a sensible discussion group does exist. Because I did used to wonder. Various bits I'd seen here and there made me think you'd have to be mad to step into any discussion or online conversation about Michael. Plus some weird stuff I've seen / heard from 'fans' which just seems hateful, frankly. I don't think anyone needs to be sycophantic but there is such a thing as common sense not to mention common decency. It's not hard.
I'm sure this is a discussion for another thread, so I'm sorry to derail us here. But I TOTALLY agree with you. Sometimes I am shocked by the things I see other "fans" saying about him. Some of it is just blatant mis/disinformation. Some of it is just cruel. Of course people don't have to and shouldn't worship the man (though, that's basically my default status and I don't mind it LOL) but being fair, thoughtful, and polite in discussions about him should be the bare minimum. And also, as with all things, if you don't know shit about a subject do a little research and then contribute to the conversation OR be open about what you don't know and be open to learning. The thing about Michael is that I feel like I need a story verified by like 10 different sources before I'll actually believe it. There's just so much out there about him that is totally fabricated, exaggerated, taken out of context, or misunderstood that it really upsets me. I also think some fans are just wayyyyy too hard on him, in general. As if being a "tough love" kind fo fan makes them somehow a truer fan than others who just love and appreciate him. Again, I'm talking about cruelty, or bashing him, not giving fair critique.

Anyway, you can ignore all of this because I know this isn't the place for it. I just have a lot of feelings about fan etiquette tbh lol.

I'm sure this is a discussion for another thread, so I'm sorry to derail us here. But I TOTALLY agree with you. Sometimes I am shocked by the things I see other "fans" saying about him. Some of it is just blatant mis/disinformation. Some of it is just cruel. Of course people don't have to and shouldn't worship the man (though, that's basically my default status and I don't mind it LOL) but being fair, thoughtful, and polite in discussions about him should be the bare minimum. And also, as with all things, if you don't know shit about a subject do a little research and then contribute to the conversation OR be open about what you don't know and be open to learning. The thing about Michael is that I feel like I need a story verified by like 10 different sources before I'll actually believe it. There's just so much out there about him that is totally fabricated, exaggerated, taken out of context, or misunderstood that it really upsets me. I also think some fans are just wayyyyy too hard on him, in general. As if being a "tough love" kind fo fan makes them somehow a truer fan than others who just love and appreciate him. Again, I'm talking about cruelty, or bashing him, not giving fair critique.

Anyway, you can ignore all of this because I know this isn't the place for it. I just have a lot of feelings about fan etiquette tbh lol.
This. Every word. Pure gold.

I think maybe it's the slowness and the subtlety of how he's doing it here. I dunno but this one got through to me.
I know! There is something special about this one. 🔥 🥵 I am still trying to get over it. It's slow, it's so explicit! He knows he is touching it, we know he is touching it, he knows we know he is touching it, we know he knows we know he is touching it! .... I can keep going. And he is just so matter of fact about it!! 🥵 It's just that we all know what is happening here, and we are all enjoying it openly 🎆 🎇🎇🎆
I think I am talking like a crazy person now, need to keep it together, but MY GAWD!!

@zinniabooklover this got through to you too ;) there is no going back now :)

I know! There is something special about this one. 🔥 🥵 I am still trying to get over it. It's slow, it's so explicit! He knows he is touching it, we know he is touching it, he knows we know he is touching it, we know he knows we know he is touching it! .... I can keep going. And he is just so matter of fact about it!! 🥵 It's just that we all know what is happening here, and we are all enjoying it openly 🎆 🎇🎇🎆
I think I am talking like a crazy person now, need to keep it together, but MY GAWD!!

@zinniabooklover this got through to you too ;) there is no going back now :)

You described this so perfectly!! Trust me, you do not sound like a crazy person to me at all. I am fully here for everything you're saying and I agree whole-heartedly.

Idk about you, but sometimes I wonder how many women thought about and discussed this stuff back during the actual HWT happening. Like, was this something that people realized or noticed before there was such easy access to the footage online? Or is it the filmed views we get and the ability to rewatch over and over that makes it so obvious?

Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in these threads! who knows lol.

Idk about you, but sometimes I wonder how many women thought about and discussed this stuff back during the actual HWT happening. Like, was this something that people realized or noticed before there was such easy access to the footage online? Or is it the filmed views we get and the ability to rewatch over and over that makes it so obvious?
I want to know more about this. HWT and Dangerous. I also want to know what the pop papers were reporting when they reviewed his shows. Can't remember how much I used to read of Michael's reviews but don't think I was paying that much attention. And by the time of HWT I was pretty much done with the pop papers, anyway. But what were the critics saying about all of this?

And the fans? Yes, they were queuing up for hours (days?) to get their space at the front but it couldn't just be the 'gold pants' syndrome. You can see them doing it in APOM. So people wanted to be at the front even before they knew. No, hang on, some of them must have known because of Jackson's shows they'd been to. Yes? I don't think he's as explicit with all of this in those shows but I think you can see the start of it all. He's already doing shirt-ripping and lying on the floor and I'm sure I've seen crotch grab photos from Victory. I think I have. Didn't pay much attention. Gah!

There does seem to be a progression from Bad to Dangerous to HWT in how explicit he's being.

This is interesting but I'm getting confused, lol.

I want to know more about this. HWT and Dangerous. I also want to know what the pop papers were reporting when they reviewed his shows. Can't remember how much I used to read of Michael's reviews but don't think I was paying that much attention. And by the time of HWT I was pretty much done with the pop papers, anyway. But what were the critics saying about all of this?

And the fans? Yes, they were queuing up for hours (days?) to get their space at the front but it couldn't just be the 'gold pants' syndrome. You can see them doing it in APOM. So people wanted to be at the front even before they knew. No, hang on, some of them must have known because of Jackson's shows they'd been to. Yes? I don't think he's as explicit with all of this in those shows but I think you can see the start of it all. He's already doing shirt-ripping and lying on the floor and I'm sure I've seen crotch grab photos from Victory. I think I have. Didn't pay much attention. Gah!

There does seem to be a progression from Bad to Dangerous to HWT in how explicit he's being.

This is interesting but I'm getting confused, lol.
Interesting topic for a thread. There are some fans here who have been to shows or were fans even back then. They would know. My guess is fans' admiration for all the touching and grabbing probably increased after these footage were shared. It was probably not so noticeable live because he incorporated everything so beautifully!! Now we do slow motion, zoom in and gifs, that's whole new level.

But I do want to know how much attention gold pants got while the show was happening, and the dangerous outfit always has fans divided. They must have gotten positive reactions from somewhere as his dancing did become more sensual / bolder / explicit over time.

Back