Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

02-1.jpg
It definitely works better resized like this. Cool. ☺️

And, yes, watermarks are annoying.

I was not really a fan of 'the sweat', I thought I will leave that to @staywild23 , but that's changing! Look at the neck glisseninng with sweat 🥵 🥵.
I didn't used to be, either. Still not my fave thing about him but am def able to see the sweat and love / appreciate / lose my mind. It def gives me ideas and thoughts and ... oh god, here we go ... 🔥

I didn't used to be, either. Still not my fave thing about him but am def able to see the sweat and love / appreciate / lose my mind. It def gives me ideas and thoughts and ... oh god, here we go ...
I was not really a fan of 'the sweat', I thought I will leave that to @staywild23 , but that's changing! Look at the neck glisseninng with sweat 🥵 🥵.

Oh ladies, I love his sweat as much as I love some people. I can carry that torch forever lol.

But I’m glad his sweat is being appreciated by the masses!! It is definitely not my *favorite* thing about him, but it makes me frantic!

YES! In manhood where it belongs! Oh Michael. He didn't ask for this attention. He was just taking a drink. But why does he have to do it sooooo goooooood...

And can we talk about his curls in this picture?! Oh God. And his jawline, and his tongue, and his lips and... 👅

Do you all remember that gif I think @zinniabooklover may have posted or bumped of him drinking water from a bottle in the back of a car?! It lives in my head like the sweat from the Bad tour falling on that lady*

*my daily mention ✅

YES! In manhood where it belongs! Oh Michael. He didn't ask for this attention. He was just taking a drink. But why does he have to do it sooooo goooooood...

And can we talk about his curls in this picture?! Oh God. And his jawline, and his tongue, and his lips and... 👅

Do you all remember that gif I think @zinniabooklover may have posted or bumped of him drinking water from a bottle in the back of a car?! It lives in my head like the sweat from the Bad tour falling on that lady*

*my daily mention ✅
I know! He was just trying to drink some water. But did he have to do it that way! With a straw, tongue sticking out! Why can't he drink water like all the other billion human beings!
I think this one is from Come Together? Judging by yellow shirt and black jacket.

I should be posting this on the woman thread, presumably created by a man! But I think it will be better appreciated here.

keep-calm-and-look-at-hot-sexy-michael-jackson.png

Some traditionally sexy photos

glitterfy0081011760d30_ybc0018_0.gif

vanityfair-12.jpg

... got me thinking about what someone said somewhere that his slim dancer's body was all muscles, I never really thought about it before, ummmm

I should be posting this on the woman thread, presumably created by a man! But I think it will be better appreciated here.

Oh I looooooove that photo of him. His eyes are so intoxicating.

Serious question, do any of you ever get legitimately lost in his eyes? When I look at picture like this, I feel like I could stare at his eyes forever. I can't even imagine their power in person. His eyes are so insanely beautiful.

Some traditionally sexy photos

glitterfy0081011760d30_ybc0018_0.gif
omg yes lol. He is so sexy here. look at his eyes and that expression! Also, the hair. Always, always the hair 😍

vanityfair-12.jpg

... got me thinking about what someone said somewhere that his slim dancer's body was all muscles, I never really thought about it before, ummmm
He's like an actual model! He looks so good in all of these photos, but I think this one might be my favorite!

Wait, by the woman thread do you mean the one about him hating women? lol

Oh I looooooove that photo of him. His eyes are so intoxicating.

Serious question, do any of you ever get legitimately lost in his eyes? When I look at picture like this, I feel like I could stare at his eyes forever. I can't even imagine their power in person. His eyes are so insanely beautiful.
I just love this picture...I do get lost in his eyes and stare at them forever, his soul is just endless 😍😍😍

Of course I do! But the way I multitask around, I have to take it all in...even with the distraction of this glorious thread ;)

Haha I understand this too! I read most of the threads but I often don’t jump in because I don’t want to argue (I’m a lover, not a fighter! Lol). There is pretty much never an argument on this thread though, even though we all have different obsessions and may not always understand each others. It’s why it’s my favorite place on the forum (you know, aside from all the wild sexiness…).

Haha I understand this too! I read most of the threads but I often don’t jump in because I don’t want to argue (I’m a lover, not a fighter! Lol). There is pretty much never an argument on this thread though, even though we all have different obsessions and may not always understand each others. It’s why it’s my favorite place on the forum (you know, aside from all the wild sexiness…).
Haha yes doll, took the words right out of my mouth :ROFLMAO:

I'm in the same boat with you on all of that entirely, and yes we are lovers, not fighters lol

Haha yes doll, took the words right out of my mouth :ROFLMAO:

I'm in the same boat with you on all of that entirely, and yes we are lovers, not fighters lol

I think that’s true for all of us, for sure!!

I should also add that I love that I can be completely unhinged on this thread and it is totally embraced 😊

Last edited:
Back