Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_lo2uclGFoc1qeqeh0.gif

:hungry: :D

hehe can DEF see it now! haha

Last edited:

been trying to make this Gif for over an hour now. Gifsoup is being very temperamental.
GIFSoup

Look at the placement of the Microphone... Yea i seen it yea it looks nasty but its also a turn on... under the numbers you'll see it.

^^ :bugeyed:censored::chained::wild:

If it's real I feel sorry for the girls who have been with him. (OK, not really. I actually envy them. :p )

OMG, that's photoshopped, isn't it? That's not real or does anybody have the original picture of "this"??

Of course it is.This is the original pic.
Those gold pants didn't leave much room for imagination though.Thank you again Michael for that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^^ :bugeyed:censored::chained::wild:

If it's real I feel sorry for the girls who have been with him. (OK, not really. I actually envy them. :p )

if it is phototshopped doesn't mean that isn't close enough to the real thing, wich IMAO I think must have been much more than that.

Just sayin :girl_smile:

And sorry :bugeyed???????......:nono:

Last edited:

oh my the visions... the VISIONS!!!

yea the shock would he "Hard" to get over lol. but for him to jsut be there for a while would be a delight! he wouldnt even have to move.

No wonder that fans went crazy and jumped on Michael during Triumph concert.He asked for it :dropdead:

hehe michael has to wear pants because hes so big and hes asking... Why are White men so small? lol sorry i know its "Bad" haha

Hes like "You so small those shorts are like not even close to it. I have to wear pants because mine is so big"

i love naughty michael

Back