Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

God yes one of those inferno moments we’ve been talking about… 🥵
I never bump fan interactions. Not my thing at all. But you might wanna check out P.1193. There's a gif of a fan interaction. You'll either love it or hate it, I can't decide. But you'll see what I mean. It's quite near the top of the page, I think it's the 3rd or 4th one down.

Help! Confusing use of language!!!

'Spam likes'. I don't know what that means. 🤔 Are we not allowed to just like stuff without also posting something ourselves? Really? Weird.

As for this gif, I love it. I just stared at it for about 3 mins solid. Funnily enough, it was one of the first images I bumped. Literally my 3rd or 4th, something like that. And the caption I gave it was something like, 'er, does this qualify?'. Cos I genuinely didn't know, lol.

I think I know now! This one is definitely 🥵

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you! I only say it out of habit nowadays 'cus some people tend to get agitated if one person goes and likes all of their posts. I've never had that issue here of course, but I have been told off for it before on other platforms lol.

Although you're not exactly helping my early morning calm breathing sesh. :D
Oh, another gem! Inspired me to start working out with Michael :love:🤤. What a start of day!
Yes what a workout that would be indeed! ;):love:

Of course! What better way to start the day than hip-thrusting with Michael ;)

tumblr_ne2y20iUAy1t49515o1_400.gif

Signature moves, all right.
rTi1u6R.gif

Hands. Fingers.

Ugh, the audacity of this man to be so FINE :love:🥵🥵🥵
That look, them moves, those hips and hands....literal divinity in motion 🙏

Been real busy lately, but to make up for the absence, I offer you:

a36b08934b4c5bf11c889d395d75a939.gif

e63b8d68e6d2c44a562d96f53896045e.gif

Michael-Jackson-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-17909854-290-410.gif

Speaking of hips and thrusting, I was looking back through the thread and just had to bring this gifset back lmao

Special emphasis on that last one. I have never wanted for anything as much as I want to be that balcony 🥵🥵🥵

And I very much still stand by this statement 🥵 🥵 🥵

Oh he absolutely did, and I just gotta thank him for knowing us so well lmao
Yes!!! And I *love* imagining him thinking about how to appeal to us. Like that one belt he wore during the Bad tour that is CLEARLY designed to bring all attention to his crotch. Or, of course, the gold pants. I just love imagining his thought process behind this stuff. It makes it even hotter somehow!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you! I only say it out of habit nowadays 'cus some people tend to get agitated if one person goes and likes all of their posts. I've never had that issue here of course, but I have been told off for it before on other platforms lol.
God, that's weird. Thank you for explaining. I mean, I thought that's what it must mean but also thought, 'nah, no-one could be so weird and petty as to complain about that'. People eh?

Of course! What better way to start the day than hip-thrusting with Michael ;)
Definitely not complaining about this, lol.

Oh Gawd! I am all over the place on this page! So much hotness from so many different eras! I don't know where to focus what to reply to and what to react. I have finally lost my mind! And somehow I have to compose myself and act like a normal human being at office rest of the day!

Oh Gawd! I am all over the place on this page! So much hotness from so many different eras! I don't know where to focus what to reply to and what to react. I have finally lost my mind! And somehow I have to compose myself and act like a normal human being at office rest of the day!
100% this ^^^ my attention is divided and conquered

100% this ^^^ my attention is divided and conquered
😆 I know what happened! I was reading these posts about Michael having an account on this forum and actually reading the posts, of course he read the Manhood thread. I had read before that he lurked here, but I imagined just as a guest to read something his staff had selected for him. But that thread seems to suggest he actually had an account and apparently had an opinion about posts here!! That totally blew my mind 😶‍🌫️🤯 Just imagine being here at that time! That led to the 'letter in mailbox' movie moment, where people are communicating through time through letters (no way I am going to remember the actual name of that movie). Hence the trip to crazy town! Starting to get back to real life now.

😆 I know what happened! I was reading these posts about Michael having an account on this forum and actually reading the posts, of course he read the Manhood thread. I had read before that he lurked here, but I imagined just as a guest to read something his staff had selected for him. But that thread seems to suggest he actually had an account and apparently had an opinion about posts here!! That totally blew my mind 😶‍🌫️🤯 Just imagine being here at that time! That led to the 'letter in mailbox' movie moment, where people are communicating through time through letters (no way I am going to remember the actual name of that movie). Hence the trip to crazy town! Starting to get back to real life now.
LOL well look, I am anything but a realist. I refuse to count anything out as a possibility, so if this manhood thread is our collective “The Lakehouse” opportunity with Michael, I am entirely here for it, mind, body, and spirit 😂

This is why I must continue to occasionally apologize to Michael in my posts…

Michael, I love you as a full human with a beautiful brilliant mind and talent… but I also want to devour you in unspeakable ways.

I can’t be sure, but I think he’s into it.

Back