Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

rgcb.jpg

Just found this on Fave Pics but seems more Manhood to me so am moving it.

tumblr_inline_mwyvm5hzmm1rh8b9z.gif

Here you go.
This is the belt buckle I was referring to in my previous post!! Like clearly he was thinking about us when he chose this..

Also this angle and movement is *destroying* me. I am wrecked inside. 🥵 🥵 💦
Really that belt buckle is something! 🥵🥵 Was he trying to prevent himself from grabbing his crotch, or was he fueling every girl's imagination to open it! I mean really! What is it 🔥🥵🔥

Really that belt buckle is something! 🥵🥵 Was he trying to prevent himself from grabbing his crotch, or was he fueling every girl's imagination to open it! I mean really! What is it 🔥🥵🔥
If there were ever a time Michael actively wanted every woman in the audience to be thinking about his crotch, focusing on it, unable to look away...this was the time. It's literally the first thing that catches the eye... and then combined with the constant powerful thrusting, so that all we can think about is what he was capable of doing... OMG STOP IT MICHAEL!! It's so cruel! 🥵 :love: :love: :love: 🔥 🥵 🥵 🔥 😭 😭 😭

If there were ever a time Michael actively wanted every woman in the audience to be thinking about his crotch, focusing on it, unable to look away...this was the time. It's literally the first thing that catches the eye... and then combined with the constant powerful thrusting, so that all we can think about is what he was capable of doing... OMG STOP IT MICHAEL!! It's so cruel! 🥵 :love: :love: :love: 🔥 🥵 🥵 🔥 😭 😭 😭
I cannot decide if this is hotter, where everything is hidden behind all that metal, or the gold pants where everything is out in open. No matter what, they are both attention grabbers :)

I cannot decide if this is hotter, where everything is hidden behind all that metal, or the gold pants where everything is out in open. No matter what, they are both attention grabbers :)
Yessssss.... they both serve their own glorious purpose. The gold pants are doing more and more for me lately too! His entire body looks amazing in both eras and he was always so good at picking tour costumes that highlighted exactly what he wanted us to notice. Like you, I really can't decide what is hotter. What a wonderful problem to have! :love:

😆 I know what happened! I was reading these posts about Michael having an account on this forum and actually reading the posts, of course he read the Manhood thread. I had read before that he lurked here, but I imagined just as a guest to read something his staff had selected for him. But that thread seems to suggest he actually had an account and apparently had an opinion about posts here!! That totally blew my mind 😶‍🌫️🤯 Just imagine being here at that time! That led to the 'letter in mailbox' movie moment, where people are communicating through time through letters (no way I am going to remember the actual name of that movie). Hence the trip to crazy town! Starting to get back to real life now.
Just imagining him literally lurking on this page...my god that not only would make him blush lol

When I came across that he poked around on this forum, I lost my mind it was blown lol 🤯 my face would have been redder than roses 🤣 like seriously Michael I love you, I'm so sorry...or am I? 🤣😉🥵

Just imagining him literally lurking on this page...my god that not only would make him blush lol

When I came across that he poked around on this forum, I lost my mind it was blown lol 🤯 my face would have been redder than roses 🤣 like seriously Michael I love you, I'm so sorry...or am I? 🤣😉🥵
I never used to believe this. I come across comments about this all the time when I'm digging around in the archives. Always thought it was wishful thinking. Those two comments I bumped, they did seem to confirm that it was true. Ngl, if Michael was still alive, I would not be on Manhood. No way. I'd be like, 'no, it's fine, the girls have got it, I don't need to be there, I'm hiding behind the sofa'.

Yes, it was all true. He had an account and he was particularly fond of the 'curls' thread. Apparently he also asked staff to bump it for him when he could not find it. The staff also mentioned that he liked gold pants thread, and I am sure also manhood thread, though it was not mentioned. There is a reason these threads are pinned ;)

Yes, it was all true. He had an account and he was particularly fond of the 'curls' thread. Apparently he also asked staff to bump it for him when he could not find it. The staff also mentioned that he liked gold pants thread, and I am sure also manhood thread, though it was not mentioned. There is a reason these threads are pinned ;)
Oh, I believe it now. Like I said, those comments I bumped, you can't argue with them. They did blow my mind a little bit.

Back in the day I didn't know about HWT gold pants. Hadn't seen many HWT photos. I would see lots of 'gold pants' comments on YT or blogs or wherever and I thought everyone meant those ones he wears in TII. Which are gold and very sparkly but quite baggy so I couldn't see why people would be all hot and bothered about them. Certainly they are not at all like the HWT ones which are like a second skin, very thin and clingy. Plus, I never used to think about this stuff, anyway. So I was VERY confused. Just couldn't understand all the excitement.

Gold pants thread might have been how I discovered this forum 🤭. After watching HWT, I was like is something wrong with me or Mikezilla is really free willying in those pants 😆. Of course I did not have this vocabulary handy at that time.
I need to visit that thread again, it's been a while!

Gold pants thread might have been how I discovered this forum 🤭. After watching HWT, I was like is something wrong with me or Mikezilla is really free willying in those pants 😆. Of course I did not have this vocabulary handy at that time.
I need to visit that thread again, it's been a while!
I bumped Gold Pants quite recently. Was having a mad sesh of posting photos and moving them around all over the place. It's not as good as Manhood. Similar photos although, weirdly, quite a lot where the picture quality isn't that good. I had a good time over there, lol.

@zinniabooklover Posting the slowed down version here, as its more thrusting than air guitar at his point ;) 🤪 The initial brushing of crotch, and powerful abs movements! My day is made 🤤

dangerous-airguitar-slow.gif
Initially, I thought I would go for a quiet day today (re terrible events in Texas) but now seem to moving more towards, 'I need a distraction'.

I need something that makes me think about life and energy and beauty and fire and ... I don't know. Good things. Better things.

Whatever. I like this slowed down version much better. And this is the right place for it, definitely. I hadn't even noticed his hand on his crotch before. Although, ngl, it's his hair that is getting to me. In this version I've got time to really enjoy it and appreciate it.

I need something that makes me think about life and energy and beauty and fire and ... I don't know. Good things. Better things.
Energy, beauty, fire - you just described Michael :)

Whatever. I like this slowed down version much better. And this is the right place for it, definitely. I hadn't even noticed his hand on his crotch before. Although, ngl, it's his hair that is getting to me. In this version I've got time to really enjoy it and appreciate it.
and that face, we get just a glimpse of it. Here I almost want to ask him to move his hand so that we can see his face :love:

wetten-dass.jpg

I do not process this as air guitar. I process this as an invitation to be tortured the rest of my life lol
And there it is. The eternal, ongoing difference between me and sw23. Or me and Hiker, for that matter. In the original fast version I did not even notice Michael's hand touching his crotch. I am AMAZED that Hiker could pick that up. But, then again, I was all about the hair and the head toss and his left hand and fingers. But even once Hiker alerted me to this detail I could barely catch it.

Btw, I do realise I'm probably the ONLY one who isn't able to see the 'hand touching crotch' moment. It is my failing. :ROFLMAO:

Plus, I genuinely struggle to move my eyes away from his hair in this one.

I did say that Rock Star Michael was my Michael so I guess I'm always gonna focus on that.

Either way, this gif is so much more glorious now that Hiker has slowed it down. 🥰

And there it is. The eternal, ongoing difference between me and sw23. Or me and Hiker, for that matter. In the original fast version I did not even notice Michael's hand touching his crotch. I am AMAZED that Hiker could pick that up. But, then again, I was all about the hair and the head toss and his left hand and fingers. But even once Hiker alerted me to this detail I could barely catch it.

Btw, I do realise I'm probably the ONLY one who isn't able to see the 'hand touching crotch' moment. It is my failing. :ROFLMAO:

Plus, I genuinely struggle to move my eyes away from his hair in this one.

I did say that Rock Star Michael was my Michael so I guess I'm always gonna focus on that.

Either way, this gif is so much more glorious now that Hiker has slowed it down. 🥰
LOL I get it! I really do understand that this kind of thing isn’t for everyone.

BUT, to be clear, it’s actually not about the touching for me either, in this gif (though I’m obsessed with that too). It’s the thrusting… all that powerful thrusting…my god 🥵 THAT is the torture! To never experience his thrusting feels like an affront to all of womankind lol

But I do take comfort in the fact that *many* of his female fans feel the same torture 😂

BUT, to be clear, it’s actually not about the touching for me either, in this gif (though I’m obsessed with that too). It’s the thrusting… all that powerful thrusting…my god 🥵 THAT is the torture! To never experience his thrusting feels like an affront to all of womankind lol
Yeah, its got everything now, the touch, the head toss, and then powerful thrusting, takes you places 🥵 🎆! God bless the one who created slow motion :p

mjgif305.gif

For failing to pay attention to both of Michael's hands I must do penance. Here it is, this sweet gif. The sweetest smile.
God I would have fallen madly, massively in love with him at literally any point in his life. Look at that smile!!! I could cry. He’s so sweet and adorable.

(She says after declaring to the world the tortured desire for his thrusting… Michael, forgive me lol)

Yeah, its got everything now, the touch, the head toss, and then powerful thrusting, takes you places 🥵 🎆! God bless the one who created slow motion :p
Hahaha yesssss so grateful for that very talented person 😉

oops! Actually I meant to say the person who "invented" slow motion! :oops:
Look, both can be true at the same time!! Yes, someone else gave us slow motion, but YOU gave us this!

I’d call it even lol

Back