Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

LOL I get it! I really do understand that this kind of thing isn’t for everyone.

BUT, to be clear, it’s actually not about the touching for me either, in this gif (though I’m obsessed with that too). It’s the thrusting… all that powerful thrusting…my god 🥵 THAT is the torture! To never experience his thrusting feels like an affront to all of womankind lol

But I do take comfort in the fact that *many* of his female fans feel the same torture 😂
omigosh, no! That's not what I meant at all. I mean, yes, it's true this sort of image isn't for everyone. Six weeks ago it wasn't for me. I can still remember my ear-splitting shrieking, lol. I just think it's hilarious that after 5 or 6 weeks of Manhood madness - not to mention a week or so of BWT 1987 madness - I'm still basically wired to see certain things and yet somehow not to see certain other things even though those certain other things are quite, um, 'interesting'. That's the word I'm going for, 'interesting'. It's a safe word. I'm feeling quite decorous today, don't know why.

omigosh, no! That's not what I meant at all. I mean, yes, it's true this sort of image isn't for everyone. Six weeks ago it wasn't for me. I can still remember my ear-splitting shrieking, lol. I just think it's hilarious that after 5 or 6 weeks of Manhood madness - not to mention a week or so of BWT 1987 madness - I'm still basically wired to see certain things and yet somehow not to see certain other things even though those certain other things are quite, um, 'interesting'. That's the word I'm going for, 'interesting'. It's a safe word. I'm feeling quite decorous today, don't know why.
Ohhh that makes total sense! Sorry for misunderstanding (I find being misunderstood in the manhood thread absolutely distressing for some reason lol). I totally get it!! The more I fall for Michael, the more I notice different things and notice other things less. It’s strange. I definitely think though that you have a keen eye for his beauty and elegance as a performer (as well as his rockstar side of course) so you noticing those things that my perverse eyes are not always focused on helps me appreciate him more all around.

Like, I remember awhile ago I was asking everyone what their favorite part of Michael was, like physically. Like, what is his sexiest feature. And @Hiker mentioned his shoulders as an option and I hadn’t thought of that before. Even though I actively feel like I’m going to explode when he does the shoulder popping, or when he dances with his shoulders at the end of Human Nature, because it’s so insanely sexy and cool, I just hadn’t thought about paying attention to his shoulders in that way.

The short of it is, there’s just SO much to appreciate about him. That’s why I love talking to all of you about him because we all notice different things and talk, extensively, about why they are so amazing 🤩 😂

Initially, I thought I would go for a quiet day today (re terrible events in Texas) but now seem to moving more towards, 'I need a distraction'.

I went quiet all day yesterday because I just felt guilty feeling anything good at all. I did listen to Michael most of the day, which was soothing. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this sentiment.

I am starting to feel better today and all the notifications on this thread when I woke up are part of the reason!

Gold pants thread might have been how I discovered this forum 🤭. After watching HWT, I was like is something wrong with me or Mikezilla is really free willying in those pants 😆. Of course I did not have this vocabulary handy at that time.
I need to visit that thread again, it's been a while!
LMAO I love that we both came to this forum via the pervy threads haha. Bless us. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie...if Michael were alive and reading these threads...I'm not sure. There's a strong possibility I would be exactly the same as I am now, if not worse. However, I would probably apologize in literally every post instead of just intermittently throwing it in there lol. I do like to imagine him reading this thread, the curls, and gold pants threads because the man DESERVED to feel as incredibly hot as he was. Plus we know he was self conscious about his appearance, so it just makes me happy to know he may have been able to see first hand how crazy he made people. I imagine him being absolutely embarrassed, but I also imagine it making him smile, and that's all I need in the world lol.

So speaking of things that Michael may have seen...

To be clear, I don't actually believe he saw this video. But it was published almost a year before he died and several people in the comments claim he saw it, and that there was once some video of him watching it and laughing posted on a fan forum back in the day (which does not feel at all real, but more like wishful fan thinking lol). Still, I cannot even fathom what he would think of this video.

I find it both hilarious and really hot. It's always funny to hear the ridiculous songs people put on these sexy Michael Jackson compilations because they totally aren't his vibe as a person. So even if this video isn't for you, I think the comments alone are worth it.

Still, I am unashamed that I have saved this video on a playlist lol.

So speaking of things that Michael may have seen...

To be clear, I don't actually believe he saw this video. But it was published almost a year before he died and several people in the comments claim he saw it, and that there was once some video of him watching it and laughing posted on a fan forum back in the day (which does not feel at all real, but more like wishful fan thinking lol). Still, I cannot even fathom what he would think of this video.

I find it both hilarious and really hot. It's always funny to hear the ridiculous songs people put on these sexy Michael Jackson compilations because they totally aren't his vibe as a person. So even if this video isn't for you, I think the comments alone are worth it.

Still, I am unashamed that I have saved this video on a playlist lol.
Oh! Can I have this in HD! This is totally Mikegasmic! The creator has used slow motion and repeat at just the right places!
I have it downloaded. My laptop has quite a collection now. I need to put a stronger password!

Oh! Can I have this in HD! This is totally Mikegasmic! The creator has used slow motion and repeat at just the right places!
I have it downloaded. My laptop has quite a collection now. I need to put a stronger password!
Omg I totally agree!! I watched it like 4 times just this morning haha. I saved it months ago and somehow (?!!!!!) forgot about it! I’m glad you like it!! I think it is for sure one of the best sexy compilations I’ve seen! Also I just love the collective heat of all the comments. That is some *intense* energy and I love it!! 😂

Ohhh that makes total sense! Sorry for misunderstanding (I find being misunderstood in the manhood thread absolutely distressing for some reason lol). I totally get it!! The more I fall for Michael, the more I notice different things and notice other things less. It’s strange. I definitely think though that you have a keen eye for his beauty and elegance as a performer (as well as his rockstar side of course) so you noticing those things that my perverse eyes are not always focused on helps me appreciate him more all around.
Same. For some reason a misunderstanding on Manhood distresses me. If it happens on another thread I'm as likely to leave it be as try to sort it. But here I just can't. No idea why.

Yes, I think I'll always respond to his beauty and elegance before anything else registers with me. It's just him as a dancer, basically. It's always going to be the dominant thing for me. But, my goodness, there are so many things to appreciate and so many ways to 'see' him. He's like a diamond with an endless number of beautiful facets. They all glitter and shine. They are all luminous. You can't focus on all of them at once. Well, I can't. But each facet is there, waiting. All of them beautiful and intriguing (and other things, lol). I think this is why we can never get to the end of him. All of those shining, lovely facets to his being, his body, his aura, his movement, his voice - just all of it.

Like, I remember awhile ago I was asking everyone what their favorite part of Michael was, like physically. Like, what is his sexiest feature. And @Hiker mentioned his shoulders as an option and I hadn’t thought of that before. Even though I actively feel like I’m going to explode when he does the shoulder popping, or when he dances with his shoulders at the end of Human Nature, because it’s so insanely sexy and cool, I just hadn’t thought about paying attention to his shoulders in that way.
All Hail, Hiker! She is the bomb!!

Shoulders. I have been into Michael's shoulders since the Thriller era. I don't know as I would say I think they are his sexiest feature but, oh my! Up until a few weeks ago I was all, 'Michael is sexy but I don't find him sexy'. But it's a little bit more interesting than that because there were always some things that got to me. His hands, the rear view, his legs. Anytime he's blinking. His arms and hands.

HIS ARMS AND HANDS, PEOPLE.

Ahem. And also his shoulders. Now what any of this meant I don't know. Was it a small seed of attraction that was going to take a million years (well, almost, lol) to blossom? Or was it something else? No idea. But his shoulders were a big deal.

The thing with his shoulders is a bit more complicated these days because they also now make me feel tearful and troubled. There is a photo which I am going to post after I post this and I love this photo, I really do, but it also destroys me. I can hardly bear to look at it some days. Let me go and find it.

The short of it is, there’s just SO much to appreciate about him. That’s why I love talking to all of you about him because we all notice different things and talk, extensively, about why they are so amazing 🤩 😂
Indeedy!

of830z.jpg

It's this one. His shoulders in this photo, I can't cope ...

@staywild23

Was just watching the video for TII and happened to glance at the comments below. Usually don't bother. This one caught my eye. Thought of you, obvs. :ROFLMAO:

"Every word in this song describes Mike perfectly. What a kind and gentle soul he was. I am devastated I never got to watch him live. Luckily, my mum got to see him on his Bad tour and Dangerous tour in Cardiff. His sweat even landed on her during the Bad tour lmao."

“His sweat even landed on her during the Bad tour lmao."

I read this while taking a drink and I literally started choking on my water when I got to this part…

I am psychotically jealous of that woman. Not just ANY Michael sweat, but BAD ERA sweat?!?! Jesus. I think I would have orgasmed on the spot. And notice, she is still telling the story of his sweat landing on her 30 years later…that’s how powerful it is!

I would give anything to be drenched in his sweat. God. I could pant like a wild animal at the thought of just a drop of his sweat touching me. 🥵 👅 💦

…I think this may be the most unhinged thing I’ve ever posted in here, so I’m going to go walk away red faced and ashamed.

JK. I regret nothing 😂

I read this while taking a drink and I literally started choking on my water when I got to this part…

I am psychotically jealous of that woman. Not just ANY Michael sweat, but BAD ERA sweat?!?! Jesus. I think I would have orgasmed on the spot. And notice, she is still telling the story of his sweat landing on her 30 years later…that’s how powerful it is!

I would give anything to be drenched in his sweat. God. I could pant like a wild animal at the thought of just a drop of his sweat touching me. 🥵 👅 💦

…I think this may be the most unhinged thing I’ve ever posted in here, so I’m going to go walk away red faced and ashamed.

JK. I regret nothing 😂
No, it's her kid who's talking about it. But the mum obviously doesn't mind sharing this type of story with her child, lol.

And I didn't even clock that it was Bad era sweat. I probably wouldn't have shared the comment had I realised. I might have known you would practically expire on the spot.

I'm now imagining you as Sheldon in Big Bang when Penny gives him a paper napkin from the diner she works at (or whatever it is) and Leonard Nimoy has been in and used the napkin to wipe his mouth and she gives it to Sheldon as a Christmas pressie. And Sheldon more or less collapses but not before he informs everyone that he now has Leonard Nimoy's DNA and could clone his own Leonard Nimoy. I'm guessing you'd be doing something else with Michael's DNA. :ROFLMAO:

No, it's her kid who's talking about it. But the mum obviously doesn't mind sharing this type of story with her child, lol.

And I didn't even clock that it was Bad era sweat. I probably wouldn't have shared the comment had I realised. I might have known you would practically expire on the spot.

I'm now imagining you as Sheldon in Big Bang when Penny gives him a paper napkin from the diner she works at (or whatever it is) and Leonard Nimoy has been in and used the napkin to wipe his mouth and she gives it to Sheldon as a Christmas pressie. And Sheldon more or less collapses but not before he informs everyone that he now has Leonard Nimoy's DNA and could clone his own Leonard Nimoy. I'm guessing you'd be doing something else with Michael's DNA. :ROFLMAO:
OMG that story! :ROFLMAO: but by golly no denying that we all would lol!

I love Big Bang! That's exactly the same example I was thinking about :ROFLMAO:

Re: Michael's Manhood - "R" Rated Content

HAHAHAHAH LMAO AHAHAHHA LOOK AT THIS PIC

tumblr_kphc0cLLwM1qzdrico1_500.jpg

Michael is thinking: "HAHAHAH whatever... my trombone is much bigger!!!" :naughty:
No idea if this is photoshopped. No-one on the thread seems to think so. But I think they're all too distracted to care about that,lol.

It’s the thrusting… all that powerful thrusting…my god 🥵 THAT is the torture! To never experience his thrusting feels like an affront to all of womankind lol
OK, see the level of frustration here for sw23? Well, this is how I feel about not being able to talk to Michael about the music we would have both been listening to in the late 60's and early 70's. I can feel the insanity coming back. It's BWT 1987 levels of insanity. I am so frustrated I can't even tell you.

I am becoming unhinged and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.

Because there is no cure or solution or strategy or anything. I can't look at a 🥵 photo of Michael and. um, deal with the frustration, if you catch my drift. I can't take a cold shower. There is no government department I can complain to. I can't abandon Michael. That's not happening.

I am doomed.

That's all.

I am sure people have seen this, this thread feels more appropriate for it than gold pants 🔥🔥 I liked the music she picked.

He is so deliriously sexy!!! This morning I somehow ended up watching multiple In the Closer performances and it doesn’t matter how many times I see those, I SCREAM. I need to gif some of the moments that destroy me. Then I ended up watching some Jam performances and I felt like my body was going to explode lol. I’ve spent so much time in this head space at this point that sometimes just seeing a completely benign photo of him I feel a jolt ripple through me. So you can imagine what happens when I see the utterly sexy photos/gifs/videos…

I need water.

I am becoming unhinged and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.

Because there is no cure or solution or strategy or anything. I can't look at a 🥵 photo of Michael and. um, deal with the frustration, if you catch my drift. I can't take a cold shower. There is no government department I can complain to. I can't abandon Michael. That's not happening.

I am doomed.

That's all.

I easily could have written this. Part of me thinks I did lol. There is the occasional brief moment where I think “wow, I’m starting to calm down and get ahold of myself… this is good…” and then it hits me again, even harder, and I’m a puddle of frustration and completely at a loss, worse off than ever before. So I’ve learned it never actually does calm down. It might hibernate for an afternoon but then it awakens, beastly and all consuming.

And the bold part? I catch every part of that drift. Thoroughly lol. I fantasize about him way too often and in a variety of ways, though the “manhood” fantasies are the most devastating 😂.

Can you imagine how strange it must have been to be him? To be at the center of so much sexual/romantic fantasy, for so many people?

Sometimes it’s hard to believe he actually existed lol.

I easily could have written this. Part of me thinks I did lol. There is the occasional brief moment where I think “wow, I’m starting to calm down and get ahold of myself… this is good…” and then it hits me again, even harder, and I’m a puddle of frustration and completely at a loss, worse off than ever before. So I’ve learned it never actually does calm down. It might hibernate for an afternoon but then it awakens, beastly and all consuming.
My brain simply cannot or will not accept that the insanity is here forever and I am doomed. It keeps thinking that there is some level of normality that will eventually return and there will be peace throughout the land. I do have brief moments which feel as if I'm normal. And they fool me every time. Then the insanity hits again and it's like it's the first time. I mean, if I could even get used to it, just be resigned to it maybe that would be OK. But that doesn't happen and I don't even get any better at dealing with it. I'd settle for that but it's clearly not an option.

And the bold part? I catch every part of that drift. Thoroughly lol. I fantasize about him way too often and in a variety of ways, though the “manhood” fantasies are the most devastating 😂.
I can't even address this. I am too unhinged. Today I feel like Mount feckin' Krakatoa. Maybe I could be reincarnated as a volcano and spend the rest of my existence just throwing mad, white hot stuff all over the place.

Can you imagine how strange it must have been to be him? To be at the center of so much sexual/romantic fantasy, for so many people?
Oh, I can help Michael with that. I can talk to him about his material archives. No sexual tension in that. I can talk to him about cataloguing and humidity control. I mean, the poor guy will expire from boredom and will no doubt instruct his security peeps to issue me with a cease and desist letter but at least he won't be feeling self-conscious. I can do that for him, no probs. :D

Sometimes it’s hard to believe he actually existed lol.
I often think this. The first time I came across a YT comment where someone said they struggle to believe he actually existed, oh, the relief. Thought it was just me with the mad thoughts. J5 and Jacksons was all fine. It was only from Thriller era onwards that it all became so surreal and bonkers. Too much beauty, too much talent, too much style, too much with the awesome aura, too much coolness ... too much of everything.

The dancing.

I wouldn't have it any other way, obvs.

My brain simply cannot or will not accept that the insanity is here forever and I am doomed. It keeps thinking that there is some level of normality that will eventually return and there will be peace throughout the land. I do have brief moments which feel as if I'm normal. And they fool me every time. Then the insanity hits again and it's like it's the first time. I mean, if I could even get used to it, just be resigned to it maybe that would be OK. But that doesn't happen and I don't even get any better at dealing with it. I'd settle for that but it's clearly not an option.

You just have to accept that this is your life now lol. It is hilarious to me how many comments and interactions I have seen on YouTube videos of someone saying they are obsessed and he is taking over their life, and then other fans would be like "yeah, that's just your life from here forward lol" and how many people say their obsession with him never calmed down. I mean, never say never, right? But at this point, my love for him is so strong and my attraction is so suffocating, I am basically just accepting that this is life now and I'm basically ok with it haha.

I can't even address this. I am too unhinged.

LOL, trust me, I get it...

Today I feel like Mount feckin' Krakatoa. Maybe I could be reincarnated as a volcano and spend the rest of my existence just throwing mad, white hot stuff all over the place.

and on the MANHOOD THREAD no less! whew!

Oh, I can help Michael with that. I can talk to him about his material archives. No sexual tension in that. I can talk to him about cataloguing and humidity control. I mean, the poor guy will expire from boredom and will no doubt instruct his security peeps to issue me with a cease and desist letter but at least he won't be feeling self-conscious. I can do that for him, no probs. :D

hahaha well see that's the difference between us. I absolutely could talk to him about anything, any other subject, from here to eternity, but there would never be a lack of sexual tension on my end. My sexual interest in him is permanently ingrained and I don't even think I could temporarily dislodge it lol. Of course (something I think about all the time...as if it matters... as if it will ever be relevant, literally, ever...) is how if I ever interacted with him, I would not let any of these feelings known and would fight desperately for them to not be obvious lol. Such a useless thought to occupy my brain space.

I often think this. The first time I came across a YT comment where someone said they struggle to believe he actually existed, oh, the relief. Thought it was just me with the mad thoughts. J5 and Jacksons was all fine. It was only from Thriller era onwards that it all became so surreal and bonkers. Too much beauty, too much talent, too much style, too much with the awesome aura, too much coolness ... too much of everything.

The dancing.

I wouldn't have it any other way, obvs.

Oh, it is most definitely not just you. I am sure his entire life he was this person with this insane aura of almost supernatural beauty and talent and warmth (I watched a video of this event where his elementary school named an auditorium after him, and his former teacher gave a little speech to introduce him...within that she said how she remembered seeing him for the first time and being so drawn to him as this beautiful child, who she hoped would be in her class... that's some powerful aura shit if you ask me), but some sort of switch did happen Thriller forward. You nailed it completely. Just too much of everything. He overwhelms the senses. I trust that all of us on this thread are normally completely rational individuals, who do not worship celebrity (not suggesting anyone here does, btw -- other than me, in Michael's case LOL), and who have full complete lives. So how did all of us and literally millions of other people fall into this parasocial love with him?! I cannot begin to understand it. I truly believe he was on a different plane.

You just have to accept that this is your life now lol. It is hilarious to me how many comments and interactions I have seen on YouTube videos of someone saying they are obsessed and he is taking over their life, and then other fans would be like "yeah, that's just your life from here forward lol" and how many people say their obsession with him never calmed down. I mean, never say never, right? But at this point, my love for him is so strong and my attraction is so suffocating, I am basically just accepting that this is life now and I'm basically ok with it haha.
On a break from gif making hoo-ha. It's not going well.

So. Yeah, I know I have to accept it. I'm just having one of those days where that isn't working so well. In fact, I can cope with the obsession and the insanity of it all. It's the frustration that undermines me. I don't even know why I feel frustrated. Sorry, I'm not even making sense to myself, lol.

and on the MANHOOD THREAD no less! whew!
Krakatoa is on hold just now. I was trying to do this gif nonsense and so was watching lovely Michael videos. And that did calm me down quite a bit. He gets you aroused and is massively calming at the same time.

hahaha well see that's the difference between us. I absolutely could talk to him about anything, any other subject, from here to eternity, but there would never be a lack of sexual tension on my end. My sexual interest in him is permanently ingrained and I don't even think I could temporarily dislodge it lol. Of course (something I think about all the time...as if it matters... as if it will ever be relevant, literally, ever...) is how if I ever interacted with him, I would not let any of these feelings known and would fight desperately for them to not be obvious lol. Such a useless thought to occupy my brain space.
This has reminded me of something I saw on another thread. Need to go and track it down.

Oh, it is most definitely not just you. I am sure his entire life he was this person with this insane aura of almost supernatural beauty and talent and warmth (I watched a video of this event where his elementary school named an auditorium after him, and his former teacher gave a little speech to introduce him...within that she said how she remembered seeing him for the first time and being so drawn to him as this beautiful child, who she hoped would be in her class... that's some powerful aura shit if you ask me), but some sort of switch did happen Thriller forward. You nailed it completely. Just too much of everything. He overwhelms the senses. I trust that all of us on this thread are normally completely rational individuals, who do not worship celebrity (not suggesting anyone here does, btw -- other than me, in Michael's case LOL), and who have full complete lives. So how did all of us and literally millions of other people fall into this parasocial love with him?! I cannot begin to understand it. I truly believe he was on a different plane.
Yeah, that school event is just darling and he looks delightful. I can't remember if that's the one where, after LN, there was a bit of a push to take his name off the auditorium and then the parents voted to keep it. I know that happened somewhere, can't remember if it was *that* school. He was the most beautiful child. I do love looking at pics of him as a child and, of course, there's no madness attached to that. It's very relaxing cos there's nothing else going on. And him as a teenager, same thing. It's only when he's an adult, that's when all hell breaks loose.

Yes, that's a good word. Warmth. That definitely describes him or his aura. Or something. Or maybe my feelings for him. The whole lot, probably.

I don't understand how so many millions of us have the same experience, feelings, madness for Michael but I'm assuming somewhere in the world a psychologist is studying this strange phenomenon.

I need to go and look for this thing I saw.

@staywild23

"He never did really understand that he had that inner light.
Sitting and talking to Michael I would look into his eyes and I could see for 1,000 miles. He had these most incredible eyes. They come off good on film, but nothing like in person. When you’re actually sitting across there looking at him. Those eyes were unbelievable. There were times it would just stop me in my tracks and there were times I’d be around him where I’d kind of forget who he was and then it would dawn on me….’I’m sitting here next to Michael Jackson.’ I never really got over that."

David Nordahl

I'm sure you've read this quote before. Or something similar since lots of people said this type of thing about Michael. But this is my fave of these type of quotes so I was happy to come across it on the board. I just love this description.

Back