Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

c025e3b63793608a8efd5d010b344d9a.gif

Another classic! Sorry I don't have time to create new, but I want to
I will literally never, ever recover from this one!! OMG.

His body is just INSANE in these...My God! Seeing them never gets old!

It's the day to go back to old classics!

PS: also happy to chat on conversation, it is that kind of day

Thank you! That might actually help. It's just hard. I'm in a weird place. I don't want to get political on here because I don't know how everyone feels but, women in the United States just got hit with a MAJOR blow. And it's just hard to feel anything good right now. It's really scary over here.

I just bumped a thread with loads of interviews on it. All old stuff, haven't had time to look at all of it but looks like there's some good stuff there. Put loads of interviews into interview thread but that'll be stuff you already know, I think.
I saw that!! I watched one already. I have seen most of them (but not all) and some of the written ones you bumped I haven't read! I love that you are building up that thread :) Michael interviews bring me so much peace and joy (unless they are the sad ones where he is being mistreated). Seeing him smile, hearing his voice... it makes everything feel better.

That body of his...🔥🔥🔥

Thank you! That might actually help. It's just hard. I'm in a weird place. I don't want to get political on here because I don't know how everyone feels but, women in the United States just got hit with a MAJOR blow. And it's just hard to feel anything good right now. It's really scary over here.
I saw and heard too...if you need to talk or anything doll I'm here ❤️

Thank you! That might actually help. It's just hard. I'm in a weird place
Sent you private chat and also a conversation, I am all confused what I am doing. Looking at all these together has fried my brain!

oh, it's not the Wade v Roe thing, is it?

I saw that!! I watched one already. I have seen most of them (but not all) and some of the written ones you bumped I haven't read! I love that you are building up that thread :) Michael interviews bring me so much peace and joy (unless they are the sad ones where he is being mistreated). Seeing him smile, hearing his voice... it makes everything feel better.
I'm kinda stoked about the thread with loads of written interviews. They mostly seem quite old cos the thread itself is old but we need to rescue this stuff and keep it in the here and now. So I'm hoping there'll be lots of good stuff in there.

The stuff I posted on the interview thread is all stuff everyone has already seen, obvs, but I LOVE bringing stuff together in one place. I don't like stuff being scattered to the four winds.

I'm kinda stoked about the thread with loads of written interviews. They mostly seem quite old cos the thread itself is old but we need to rescue this stuff and keep it in the here and now. So I'm hoping there'll be lots of good stuff in there.

The stuff I posted on the interview thread is all stuff everyone has already seen, obvs, but I LOVE bringing stuff together in one place. I don't like stuff being scattered to the four winds.
I totally agree with you! It is for the good of the community and the forum to be consolidating things! Think about how much it will help future fans! It's also just wonderful to be able to go the thread anytime I need a fix of beautiful Michael's smiling face and his sweet voice.

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

tumblr_kx61umH4IE1qa26dno1_100.gif
I literally SCREAMED when I refreshed and saw this!!

Truly one of the greatest moments in all of American history lol.

The sexiest thing about this particular moment, to me, is the way he does the little clap of his hands and just lands one hand perfectly over himself and kind of cradles it as he grinds like that, just a beat longer than you expect him to, and it makes me just 💥 💦 🥵

The sexiest thing about this particular moment, to me, is the way he does the little clap of his hands and just lands one hand perfectly over himself and kind of cradles it as he grinds like that, just a beat longer than you expect him to, and it makes me just 💥 💦 🥵
What are you talking about!! Where is the clap! And the cradling, is it in the original?

I totally agree with you! It is for the good of the community and the forum to be consolidating things! Think about how much it will help future fans! It's also just wonderful to be able to go the thread anytime I need a fix of beautiful Michael's smiling face and his sweet voice.
Smiling face. Sweet voice. Just posted a short clip from the longer Hayvenhurst interview on the interview thread. Instant uplift watching Michael sing a little Hollywood showtune type of song. And then he talks about the night sky. 🥰

Smiling face. Sweet voice. Just posted a short clip from the longer Hayvenhurst interview on the interview thread. Instant uplift watching Michael sing a little Hollywood showtune type of song. And then he talks about the night sky. 🥰
What are you two doing? 😂 Watching video on another thread and coming here for comments 😂, that is so funny!! This is like your home 😂

What are you two doing? 😂 Watching video on another thread and coming here for comments 😂, that is so funny!! This is like your home 😂
Did not complete my thought....

....and I am like, what voice? Where is the interview? What are they talking about!!? What am I missing?!

What are you talking about!! Where is the clap! And the cradling, is it in the original?

yes!! It's like this tiny little clap he does, before he starts doing the grinding... and I use the word cradling because I love it lol. But idk if others view it that way. Take another watch! 😛

I'm jumping back and forth, lol. I've been putting up lots of interview clips on the interview thread - all stuff everyone knows, just bringing it all together - but sw23 posted her plea on Manhood. As you would. I posted the full version of the Hayvenhurst interview and then realised it made sense to also post the short clip where he's singing. For a bit of instant therapy, it's pretty effective. Well, it works for me. ☺️

Did not complete my thought....

....and I am like, what voice? Where is the interview? What are they talking about!!? What am I missing?!
Thread title - A thread compiling any and all interviews.

It's one of the ones you have to be logged in to be able to see.

OMG when he talks about the night sky, I fall so deeply in love with him it actually hurts lol. He is seriously such a dream. FFS I can't stand how much I love him lol.

LOL this is truly my home!! We use this forum for so much more than just the "manhood" but still Michael's manhood is like our pillar...our lighthouse guiding us to safe shores 😂

yes!! It's like this tiny little clap he does, before he starts doing the grinding... and I use the word cradling because I love it lol. But idk if others view it that way. Take another watch! 😛

Oh wow! I forgot about the original. 😲 Wow you recognising it! The original is sooooo sexy!

Back