Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

I miss Michael!!! I spent all day with him yesterday at the studio event, but traveling the last few days and with the next week still traveling, I find I already miss him so much. I'm still checking in here when I can but haven't replied as much!

Anyway here's a ridiculously beautiful photo of him that I've kept to myself for a week and now feel ready to share lol

I MISS MICHAEL

I miss Michael!!! I spent all day with him yesterday at the studio event, but traveling the last few days and with the next week still traveling, I find I already miss him so much. I'm still checking in here when I can but haven't replied as much!

Anyway here's a ridiculously beautiful photo of him that I've kept to myself for a week and now feel ready to share lol

I MISS MICHAEL
How's the studio event? :D

My god that's a beautiful picture of him...I miss him so much too 🥰

A
How's the studio event? :D

My god that's a beautiful picture of him...I miss him so much too 🥰
The studio event was incredible! I am working on writing up a report about it. It's tough right now because I traveled all day today and am staying with a friend for the next week. However I'm hoping to finish something and share it early this week! :)

And I knooooow. The event made me love him even more. I just feel such a withdrawal when I can't freely enjoy him as much as possible lol

I MISS MICHAEL
I understand perfectly. I spend my days hiking in the mountains, in the evening I am very tired and I fall asleep quickly and I have little time for Michael 😉 And I miss him too.

That photo is beautiful 🥰🥰🥰

Been sharing Michael with my friend and she's very enthralled with his dancing and artistry but she told me she doesn't find him sexy at all AND that she's not very into the Bad era so far. You can only imagine what this has done to my heart lol. So I need to come here and celebrate his sexiness with women who have actual taste in men 😉

My lord how does she not find him sexy??!! 😲

Yes ma'am!!! These gifs....🥵🥵🥵🥵

My lord how does she not find him sexy??!! 😲
I genuinely do not understand and I am troubled lol. I mean I get in theory not everyone will find him attractive, but I also feel like what more could anyone possibly want from a person's appearance?! He is mind blowingly beautiful. She said he has a pretty smile but she doesn't find him attractive at all and that makes no human sense to me lol. I mean my goal wasn't necessarily for her to find him attractive, more just to enjoy him. And she told me she enjoyed all of the stuff I shared significantly more than she expected and she described his dancing as otherworldly, which satisfied me. But she didn't seem super into any of the bad era performances I showed her and she seemed vaguely disinterested in the Ebony Jet interview which blew my mind. She watched a lot of stuff with me, though, so it may have just been too much too fast. I am going in chronological order exploring the eras and I've shown her about half of what I want to in the bad era. She loved all the J5 stuff and Motown 25 and was super complimentary of him as a performer kinda until we got to the Bad era and then she seemed kinda disengaged and so you could only imagine how much that hurts me lol. So far the only other women I've introduced him to are my mom and sister and they both find him very sexy during Bad. So I'm just confused and it bothers me more than it should haha

Been sharing Michael with my friend and she's very enthralled with his dancing and artistry but she told me she doesn't find him sexy at all AND that she's not very into the Bad era so far. You can only imagine what this has done to my heart lol. So I need to come here and celebrate his sexiness with women who have actual taste in men 😉
How! 😯 There is only one logical reaction to these gifs 🤤🔥🤤🔥 🥵
Did you introduce her to Dangerous yet?

I am going in chronological order exploring the eras and I've shown her about half of what I want to in the bad era. She loved all the J5 stuff and Motown 25 and was super complimentary of him as a performer kinda until we got to the Bad era and then she seemed kinda disengaged and so you could only imagine how much that hurts me
Could be overwhelming. I have not yet gone to before Thriller era. Don't be hurt by her not being into Bad era :) Remember, I also find it too overwhelming with energy :). Maybe in couple of days you can send her shorter clips from dangerous and history till she comes around

How! 😯 There is only one logical reaction to these gifs 🤤🔥🤤🔥 🥵
Did you introduce her to Dangerous yet?
Not yet, no. But I don't think she will like Dangerous more than Bad (appearance wise). She had already told me before any of this she thought he looked better in the 80s, but then as she watched stuff the only era she has found him attractive in was Off the Wall, so I really don't think she will feel Dangerous. I mean, she said she finds his appearance a little "weird" which makes no sense to me at all and I genuinely think is carry over from cultural conditioning. One thing she did say though is that she personally doesn't find him sexy but can definitely understand why other people do because of his dancing.

I mean something I keep trying to remember is that I didn't find him sexy immediately. I grew into it. I mean, I did so very very quickly. But still. It took repeatedly watching him. It wasn't immediate. Plus I'm giving her like an overview of his career and trying to show his performance skill, his personality, his videos. It's a lot. But it's just tough because I find him so overwhelming in every way and to see someone remain calm while watching him is baffling to me.

Although straight up if I show her the making of black or white video and she doesn't fall in love with him then she's just dead inside and that's all there is to it lol.
Well, she might eventually come around. Give it time, let the feeling breathe :)

Well, she might eventually come around. Give it time, let the feeling breathe :)
I told her I fundamentally believe it's impossible for any woman to not find him sexy, especially with time (if not instantly) and she laughed uncomfortably (like I am crazy) and said "ok." And I just think anyone who doesn't find him attractive is either repressed in someway or broke inside lol. He's too sexy for me to fucking function. I just cannot! I am indignant!! I know it doesn't matter, I really do. I get it. She was very impressed and excited, especially early on in our exploration, so that should be enough for me...

However, I've told you all before that I will not rest until every last woman recognizes how sexy he is. And by God, as I type this at 2am, my heart and mind scandalized by all of this, I am proving this to be true lol.

I mean, she said she finds his appearance a little "weird" which makes no sense to me at all and I genuinely think is carry over from cultural conditioning.
Weird! OH NO! I am indignant! Really!
Inhale exhale... Inhale exhale... Inhale exhale...

However, I've told you all before that I will not rest until every last woman recognizes how sexy he is. And by God, as I type this at 2am, my heart and mind scandalized by all of this, I am proving this to be true lol.
I've been working on my sister for several months. And recently I gave up. She just DOESN'T HAVE ACTUAL TASTE IN MEN lol

Weird! OH NO! I am indignant! Really!
Inhale exhale... Inhale exhale... Inhale exhale...
Right?! I genuinely feel like it's deep rooted cultural bias. I mean Michael is unique looking, but a lot of what makes him unique is that he is fucking stunning. He's like a literal work of art. Like even if you don't feel sexually attracted to Michael (what?!?!) idk how anyone can deny that he is gorgeous.

I've been working on my sister for several months. And recently I gave up. She just DOESN'T HAVE ACTUAL TASTE IN MEN lol

That is so upsetting lol. Months and nothing?!? I do not get it at all. I will say this morning my friend said she was expecting to dream about Michael because she couldn't stop thinking about him as she was falling asleep lol. She also looked at my Lock Screen which is a gif from the smooth criminal video when Michael is in the corner with the lady and brushing her cheek and she said "that was a very sexy moment." So maybe there is still hope lol

Right?! I genuinely feel like it's deep rooted cultural bias. I mean Michael is unique looking, but a lot of what makes him unique is that he is fucking stunning. He's like a literal work of art. Like even if you don't feel sexually attracted to Michael (what?!?!) idk how anyone can deny that he is gorgeous.
I've never seen a man more beautiful and sexy than Michael 🤷

That is so upsetting lol. Months and nothing?!? I do not get it at all. I will say this morning my friend said she was expecting to dream about Michael because she couldn't stop thinking about him as she was falling asleep lol. She also looked at my Lock Screen which is a gif from the smooth criminal video when Michael is in the corner with the lady and brushing her cheek and she said "that was a very sexy moment." So maybe there is still hope lol
So...

That photo:
DYX0-U41-W4-AEEh-G.jpg

She said: "Oh, so beautiful, it is perfect for a poster on the wall."

That gif:
Qdq3IcB.gif

She said: "Oh, wow, he was so beautiful."
Only beautiful? Really? lol

That gif:
Media-220517-180801.gif

She said: "He's sooo cute, OMG!"

And that gif:
giphy-5.gif

She said: "Oh, sexy! 😳"

And that's all. She doesn't understand MJ totally turns me on. There is no hope for her lol

Last edited:
I've never seen a man more beautiful and sexy than Michael 🤷

So...

That photo:

That gif:
Qdq3IcB.gif

She said: "Oh, wow, he was so beautiful."
Only beautiful? Really? lol
beautiful!! no! If I want to see beautiful, I would go to the one below, or million other similar photos. Something else is happening in this gif 🤤

mj8.jpg

And that gif:
giphy-5.gif

She said: "Oh, sexy! 😳"

And that's all. She doesn't understand MJ totally turns me on. There is no hope for her lol
If these 2 gifs don't water your lady garden, don't know what will!! :unsure:, maybe this old classic

mjgif2.gif

beautiful!! no! If I want to see beautiful, I would go to this, or million other similar photos. Something else is happening in this gif 🤤
Oh yeah, he's coming! 🤩💦 lol
If these 2 gifs don't water your lady garden, don't know what will!! :unsure:, maybe this old classic

mjgif2.gif
Nah. I don't think so. She doesn't like the gold leotard either 😉 BUT! She says Dangerous Michael is her favorite Michael 😉

Oh, I love it, he is so sensual 😍
But I can't show my sister that gif because she recently said I was being such a pain in the ass trying to convince her of Michael lol
She asked me to stop sending her photos and gifs and other stuff. And I promised her I would stop lol

Oh, I love it, he is so sensual 😍
But I can't show my sister that gif because she recently said I was being such a pain in the ass trying to convince her of Michael lol
She asked me to stop sending her photos and gifs and other stuff. And I promised her I would stop lol
Well, her loss. It's been so hot 🔥🥵 here (!!), I wish we can do this
Michael-Jackson-Stranger-In-Moscow.gif

I absolutely CANNOT REMAIN HUMAN WITH THIS GIF IN THE WORLD!!!! I know this isn't your kinda thing @zinniabooklover so I feel overwhelming gratitude to you right now. I would sell my soul to this gif.

This one is all about the lick lip, and it should be, and I get that, but... can we talk about that forehead curl?!?! Am I the only one annihilated by it? Thriller Michael is way too young for me and yet I can't keep away!

Oh God, I just... maybe tonight I'll stumble into a nearby alligator den and all my suffering will be relieved. I can't take this anymore. He's too much for me.

Back