Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Hot-Michael-michael-jackson-7120707-333-500.jpg

Michael in a cap sleeve t-shirt. I need to see this more often! 🥵

To answer @staywild23's request from long ago (about the Michael sex appeal book, yes I'm a stalker LOL):

To me, it was a combination of the HIStory Tour Munich performance of Smooth Criminal (my fave MJ song!):
but also definitely this particular performance of Human Nature, during the Bad tour in Yokohama:
Just... Whoofffff. 🥵💦

Btw I really don't understand anyone who says "ewwww" when mentioning the idea of Michael as a sex symbol etc. Like yes, taste is subjective and I respect that he's maybe not everyone's type. That's their right, of course. But to outright dismiss the idea that he could be sexy to some?? Even before I found this forum and thread, I already realized I found Michael attractive, but even though I didn't care that many others didn't, I still found myself a bit lonely in this regard. So when I found this place right here, I was like, "oh my goodness, I've found kindred!" And needless to say I was super happy, hehe. 😁 Also, that means more for us anyway!😜

Just... Bless everything about this man. Tbh, I want to lick Michael. Just... the entirety of Michael. Anyone else? ...Just me?

To answer @staywild23's request from long ago (about the Michael sex appeal book, yes I'm a stalker LOL):

To me, it was a combination of the HIStory Tour Munich performance of Smooth Criminal (my fave MJ song!):
but also definitely this particular performance of Human Nature, during the Bad tour in Yokohama:
Just... Whoofffff. 🥵💦

Btw I really don't understand anyone who says "ewwww" when mentioning the idea of Michael as a sex symbol etc. Like yes, taste is subjective and I respect that he's maybe not everyone's type. That's their right, of course. But to outright dismiss the idea that he could be sexy to some?? Even before I found this forum and thread, I already realized I found Michael attractive, but even though I didn't care that many others didn't, I still found myself a bit lonely in this regard. So when I found this place right here, I was like, "oh my goodness, I've found kindred!" And needless to say I was super happy, hehe. 😁 Also, that means more for us anyway!😜

Just... Bless everything about this man. Tbh, I want to lick Michael. Just... the entirety of Michael. Anyone else? ...Just me?
lol Not only you 🤪

Hot-Michael-michael-jackson-7120707-333-500.jpg

Michael in a cap sleeve t-shirt. I need to see this more often! 🥵
This photo was designed to kill and I don't appreciate it!!! We absolutely need more of Michael in a capped sleeve. Also more of him with his jacket dropped. Also more of him sweating and being hot (redundant) but still! Oh Michael.

813847237_5HYDu-X2.jpg

Just backing up sw23's claim that Michael could have been a model.
ummmm he COULD have been a model because this kind of beauty is otherworldly and exhausting to behold. Did we ever consider that maybe Michael being so private was, at times, his attempt to save the world from overloading and imploding on his sheer physical perfection?

Because, I mean, it makes sense. Also, I've watched Captain EO a couple of times this month (before I traveled) and I maintain every innocent and filthy thing I've ever uttered about him in that film. He is completely adorable and beautiful, but also too sexy for the world.
THE FIT 🥵 🥵 🥵

ok, we can't have this thread fall down to 3rd page!
del4.jpg
Don't worry! I'm finally home again. I'll start carrying my weight. I am convinced this thread attracts more new members than any other 😂 :)

Perhaps some of these have already been posted before, buuuuuut...
we LOVE repeats. All the repeats. Any repeats. Every day.

In the morning.

In the evening.

ALL MY LIFE

(Now i'm just quoting MJ's adlibs, did you notice? 😉 )

It's very possible I'm imagining below the belt action here, but if I am then it just means my imagination is truly a beautiful place 😍

how can he look so happy when I wasn't his girlfriend/wife/alive yet?!? Michael.

That hair is pure sex. Fucking god.

Me personally, I especially love love LOVE the Bad belts. Oh my goodness.
YES!!! The Bad belts are a gift from God lol. Also, the whole Bad era. Also, Michael's whole sexy self, all his life. Sigh.

🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

Oh, and also, I found this. I think you ladies would appreciate it, hehe. 😜
looove this article!! I've read it a few time and enjoyed reading it again! :)

You are not, but if you were I would welcome it if it meant we got to discuss Michael's sexiness at length lol.

Just... Whoofffff. 🥵💦
YES!!! The HIStory Tour Munich performance of Smooth Criminal was one of the first songs I saw him perform where I thought MY GOD this man is sexy AF! I was so confused by it initially and now I just laugh at my former, uneducated self. Also, that Human Nature performance is ammmmazing! My favorite one continues to be the Wembley one, but I think it's because it's the first one I saw and I compare all others to it :)

So here is my thing: Michael is arguably the most famous person that ever lived. There is strong evidence to support the fact that he also had the biggest (and most committed) fan base in history. How many of those fans are women and gay men? Of those people, how many find him sexy? Because from what I can tell in all my digging in the fan community, it seems like the majority of his female fan base finds him extremely attractive, even if they aren't all posting in the manhood thread :)

So my thought is this: If the biggest star that ever lived has a huge female fan base, the majority of which find him sexy, wouldn't that suggest that finding him sexy is actually extremely common and normal???

I am fully convinced it is the white media that created this narrative that he is not sexy and that it has been burned so deeply in the brains of the collective that people actually find themselves shocked and embarrassed to find him so hot, when the reality is that he actually is an excessively good looking person who had more swagger, sex appeal, and stage presence than literally any other person who ever did anything lol. I will die on this hill (along with all the others that involve Michael lol).

EDIT: ALSO...that last comment you made? You are not alone with this. You never have been. You never will be. The things I want are unspeakable lol.

yay! lets celebrate that
I plan to celebrate it with an indulgence in all things Michael and a complete skirting of all my responsibilities leading up to starting school!!

@Hiker LET ME CATCH MY BREATH!!!

How long will it take before these gifs stop having such an effect on me?! Between his SEX hair and his body roll 🥵 in the first one and his hand and the particular way he touches and rubs himself 🥵 🥵 🍆 , I am quite sure there is no end to this suffering lol.

Not gonna lie. I've been staring at this since my last reply. I keep trying to type and only get a couple words out at a time. This is mesmerizing. I don't understand.

You know how after awhile all sunsets sort of look the same? Like, they are great and all, but it takes a REALLY exceptional one for you to gasp and feel moved enough to really stop and stare? It's the same way with Michael. Except every photo, gif, performance, CROTCH GRAB THERE I SAID IT, moment, look is like the exceptional sunset. You can't look away. You can't grasp it. You can't hold onto it. But you still have to stop everything you are doing and let it take hold of you.

So in short, this gif of Michael close-up rubbing himself is like a beautiful sunset to me. See, I told you all I had poetic shit to say lol.

You know how after awhile all sunsets sort of look the same?
No I did not know that. All sunset don't look the same no matter how many times you see them, not all mountains look the same, and not all Michael crotch grabs look the same no matter how many you see and how many times 🤤. This one is firework everytime I see it 🔥🎆🎆🔥. He really takes his time and gives himself a nice rub :love:

You are not, but if you were I would welcome it if it meant we got to discuss Michael's sexiness at length lol.

YES!!! The HIStory Tour Munich performance of Smooth Criminal was one of the first songs I saw him perform where I thought MY GOD this man is sexy AF! I was so confused by it initially and now I just laugh at my former, uneducated self. Also, that Human Nature performance is ammmmazing! My favorite one continues to be the Wembley one, but I think it's because it's the first one I saw and I compare all others to it :)

So here is my thing: Michael is arguably the most famous person that ever lived. There is strong evidence to support the fact that he also had the biggest (and most committed) fan base in history. How many of those fans are women and gay men? Of those people, how many find him sexy? Because from what I can tell in all my digging in the fan community, it seems like the majority of his female fan base finds him extremely attractive, even if they aren't all posting in the manhood thread :)

So my thought is this: If the biggest star that ever lived has a huge female fan base, the majority of which find him sexy, wouldn't that suggest that finding him sexy is actually extremely common and normal???

I am fully convinced it is the white media that created this narrative that he is not sexy and that it has been burned so deeply in the brains of the collective that people actually find themselves shocked and embarrassed to find him so hot, when the reality is that he actually is an excessively good looking person who had more swagger, sex appeal, and stage presence than literally any other person who ever did anything lol. I will die on this hill (along with all the others that involve Michael lol).
🤣😂🤣😂 LOL well I'm glad you don't mind my stalking! And yes, I'm always up to discussing Michael's hotness. It's too good to pass up!

And maybe you have a point! For what it's worth it does seem that many people find him attractive, it's just... All these smears, from both the media and those in the public who eat them up, made people perhaps a bit... hmm, maybe not universally ashamed of finding him attractive, but the "no he's not"-opinion seems to prevail the loudest, even if it might not be a majority opinion at all. Even in fan spaces, like the subreddit (that I sometimes visit, but I'm not a big Redditor... the only sub I really post in isn't Michael-related at all LOL but I digress). Consensus over there seemed to be that "well, he was kinda hot during Bad and Dangerous I guess, but after that? OMG no" (again, I respect people's tastes... but still). I also remember one site I visited, forgot the name... there was a question/thread thing where someone was like "do you guys think Michael Jackson was a sex symbol?" and I kid you not, all of the replies were either "no he was virginal and innocent and non-sexual" (pffff, yeah right!) or just "ewwwwwwww nooooooooo". Like... that's what I mean (and it's also what I mean when I'm talking about disrespectful people... Taste is subjective, but not like this). Perhaps it's really just that loud minority... it probably is.

It's funny because I'm white myself (which... miiiiiight explain how my family views Michael) but I've always just found men attractive with something... off about their appearance? Scars, imperfections, oddities, skin marks... Like, they'd be beautiful otherwise, except for that one particular flaw, whatever it may be. I guess I'm just into "tarnished beauty"? Lol. Keyword being "beauty"! 😁 (Also I happen to find men of many races attractive, my other "main" celebrity crush is Japanese for instance LOL. And my first boyfriend was a dark-skinned Latino guy who could easily pass for black.)

Anyway. Have a photo that I stole from the Mature thread: 2000's Michael... in a T-shirt! 😍💕
Bracelethotness_zps952a9095.jpg

No I did not know that. All sunset don't look the same no matter how many times you see them, not all mountains look the same
Well, I don't mean they literally look the same. I just mean that they don't always knock the wind out of you. At least they don't always do that to me.

and not all Michael crotch grabs look the same no matter how many you see and how many times 🤤. This one is firework everytime I see it 🔥🎆🎆🔥.
YES! This was my point! No matter how many times I see this one I always fall apart over it!

He really takes his time and gives himself a nice rub :love:
Oh God, he sure does 🥵

Back