Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Katherine Jackson's attorney, Perry Sanders Jr., tells X17online exclusively, "We're trying to hammer out the details this week to protect Mrs. Jackson and the children."

See, X17 is Jackson's favourite tabloid, exclusives goes to them, including Randy's (un-named source).
---------------------------------
When Katherine Jackson requested that he meet with she and nephew TJ at her house, the attorney tells us, "I didn't know what to expect."

Sanders recalls the moment Prince Jackson, 15, walked into the room where TJ and Mrs. Jackson were discussing their guardianship plans. Sanders, who witnessed the two cousins interacting, tells X17online:
"There's a close bond there and a definite sense of unity. Contrary to what people think, there was absolutely zero animosity between those two. I felt nothing but love in the room."
Sanders, who says he met with Prince, Paris and TJ last Friday, adds, "Anybody saying something to the contrary obviously isn't in the know."

What is he talking about? Why he mentions animosity between Junior and TJ? Does he know something that we are not aware of or did he get name/person mixed up? He says "anybody says something contrary isn't in the know"? Nobody has said anything that TJ and Junior doesn't get along so why he suggests otherwise? Odd?

I'm very interested to know whose twitter account that is also, because they know alot about what Grace did behind the scenes as well! Very very interesting...they sound like more than just a fan!

"Last week, internet rumors surfaced concerning an alleged altercation between Janet Jackson and her niece Paris. Today, Janet Jackson's attorney, Blair G. Brown, tells The Insider that Janet vehemently denies the altercation.

"Ms. Jackson did not slap Paris, and did not call her a 'spoiled little bitch' or a 'bitch,'" says Brown.

According to Brown, Janet is threatening legal action towards the source that originally reported the claims. Brown says that the "false statements are highly damaging to Ms. Jackson's reputation and have caused her significant harm."

I don't know who's behind this Twitter. Could be someone posing as an insider or could be a real insider, I don't know but interesting:

....but everything this person reveals have I already heard before... it can be anyone posing, we all know the story of the bodyguards and that randy is feeding x17, alot of what was tweeted by this person have already been said on various forums. The only new information is I guess the things about Arnie Klein

Last edited:

....but everything this person reveals have I already heard before... it can be anyone posing, we all know the story of the bodyguards and that randy is feeding x17, alot of what was tweeted by this person have already been said on various forums. The only new information is I guess the things about Arnie Klein

I agree. There's reason to be sceptical of anyone posting such stuff anonymously on Twitter even though much of it does ring true and even if you agree with it. Most of it indeed is stuff that fans have knowledge of. So could be a poser. I don't know, but I thought I would post it.

Re: A Letter From Grace Rwaramba

May I remind people that Grace & Jermaine have a history? They are all trying to discredit the children, not just Paris, to save face. And seeing as Grace used to spy on MJ for Jermaine, she might still be doing Jermaine's dirty work.

That being said, Grace is a non issue. I don't even think the kids like her so, again, just take what SHE wrote with a grain of salt.

Who ever it is they just put alot of ppl in their places!

What is he talking about? Why he mentions animosity between Junior and TJ? Does he know something that we are not aware of or did he get name/person mixed up? He says "anybody says something contrary isn't in the know"? Nobody has said anything that TJ and Junior doesn't get along so why he suggests otherwise? Odd?

maybe that was randys next story and x17 gave heads up to perry to give his side?

Vici;3683016 said:
"Last week, internet rumors surfaced concerning an alleged altercation between Janet Jackson and her niece Paris. Today, Janet Jackson's attorney, Blair G. Brown, tells The Insider that Janet vehemently denies the altercation.

"Ms. Jackson did not slap Paris, and did not call her a 'spoiled little bitch' or a 'bitch,'" says Brown.

According to Brown, Janet is threatening legal action towards the source that originally reported the claims. Brown says that the "false statements are highly damaging to Ms. Jackson's reputation and have caused her significant harm."

Interesting that Janet didn't instruct her PR man to correct Paris' part. He didn't say Paris didn't not scream to Janet "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!”, he only clarified Janet's part, how nice of Janet.
False statements are highly damaging to Paris too! Thanks Janet, because of you and your stupid brother, Paris is labelled as spoiled brat in some tabloids, and your family friends are going rounds on telly they would kick Paris teeth out for spilling family secrets on twitter. The fact is, Paris did not say anything about family secrets, other than her granny is missing, rest of it is siblings own mess.

Did Brown say anything what Janet said about granny snatching done bad?

elusive moonwalker;3683032 said:
maybe that was randys next story and x17 gave heads up to perry to give his side?
We'll know when Randy wakes up, he either takes on twitter or calls to X17.

Last edited:

Some of you guys are seriously overreacting....
Even tabloids can see that Grace was defending Paris.....
Paris doesnt need a twitter. She's always getting into arguments with random people and making silly headlines......
Its creepy and Michael would never approve of all this.....

For me, what tabloids (or the press in general) ist seeing, is tabloids sight; I habe my own head for thinking.

I always read "Michael would never approve of all this".
Yes, probably today he would regarding his children change his will.
But hier is this "Michael would never approve this" only for Paris' Twitter.
Paris is a 14 year old Teenager; she is no more a little girl. And she is a seperat person who must go her own way with her own experiences.

Does Paris need a twitter? No; but why do you have a computer? For what do you need it?
Because: twitter and computer are modern means of communication and that is the reason.
Does Paris used her twitter for writing family secrets? No! She always writes teenager-stuff ("stupid things", how Grace called it), and that is not the end of the world. "Stupid things" are the world of teenies. We are laughing about or shaking our haed, but for them it is veeeery important.
But this is not the intention of Grace. She arrives on the scene because Paris had twittered her Grandmo has had no mini stroke and now she is missing her Grandma, and Grace means that is a no go.
Paris has discloses a lie.... via twitter.... Michael would ever approve this. Even if he had done never himself.

Diana Ross ‘Has No Intention of Taking’ Michael Jackson’s Kids

Aug 1, 2012 4:45 AM EDT
Lost in the Jackson headlines is the reported stipulation in Michael’s will that Diana Ross get custody of his children if his mother were incapacitated. But a source tells Allison Samuels the singer doesn’t ‘want to get involved.’

As the sordid details of the Jackson family’s drama spills out in interviews and court documents in Los Angeles, one famous face once close to Michael Jackson has attempted to stay out of the fray. Although it has hardly been mentioned among the salacious details of Katherine Jackson’s mysterious disappearance just a week ago, her son’s will, released after his death in 2009, reportedly stipulated that his former mentor and icon Diana Ross should have custody of his children if his mother were not alive or able to care for them.

Friends of Ross say the singer, who befriended a young Michael Jackson some 40 years ago, was surprised by the contents of his will and never considered taking responsibility for Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket after Jackson’s sudden death. While Ross is quite fond of Jackson’s children, the friends added, she feels strongly that they belong with his immediate family.

“Diana has no intention of taking those kids,” said a source close to Ross. “She has her own life on the East Coast and wouldn’t want to uproot them to come live there. That wouldn’t be fair to anyone, particularly those kids.”

Ross is said to be in agreement with the decision to appoint T.J. Jackson and Katherine Jackson as co-guardians of the three children. The elder Jackson and her grandson petitioned the court for shared custody after Katherine Jackson was stripped of her guardianship last week by a family court judge at the request of Michael Jackson’s estate. The matriarch was apparently out of touch with her grandchildren for more than a week, and the reasons surrounding her absence continue to baffle many inside and outside the Jackson family. Ross is said to be aware of recent events but not directly involved.

“Miss Ross believes this is a private matter involving minor children, and that everyone’s best interest is served if it remains private,” said Ross’s lawyer John Frankenheimer.

Ross was just as protective of the children’s father, whom she met at Motown Records when he was just 9 years old. The two immediately became good friends despite the age difference and developed a lifelong bond, say friends and family. As a young boy, Jackson idolized the Supremes lead singer, and some have suggested the King of Pop’s many plastic surgeries were an attempt to look more like Ross, who starred the films Mahogany and Lady Sings the Blues, among others.

Jackson made his solo singing debut in 1971, on Ross’s television special, and made several other appearances on her annual shows. In his autobiography Moonwalk, Jackson called Ross his “mother, love and sister all rolled up in one.” And in her book Call Me Ms. Ross, the Oscar-nominated actress recounted finding Jackson in her dressing room one day putting on her makeup.

“She always knew about the problems he had with his family and felt he left the kids to her to avoid leaving them with his siblings.”

“Diana did love him in a motherly way,” said a friend of the singer. “He lived with her when he first moved to L.A. as a kid, and she tried to look out for him in every way she could. But there was no romantic relationship, no matter what Michael said or thought. He just loved her glamour.”

Ross has not spoken publicly about Jackson’s death except for a statement she made shortly afterward, saying she was heartbroken.

“At the time of his death they weren’t particularly close, so she was surprised by the will on some level,” said the source close to Ross. “But she always knew about the problems he had with his family and felt he left the kids to her to avoid leaving them with his siblings. She knows the entire family, which is one big reason she didn’t want to get involved with this custody issue. That’s a headache she doesn’t need.”

As a result of an alleged altercation at the Jackson family home last week in California, Jackson siblings Janet, Randy, Jermaine, and Rebbie reportedly have been barred by Michael Jackson’s estate from the home where their mother lives with his three children. The estate requested they be barred for the safety of the children. Video released last week showed a verbal argument among several family members as well as footage of Janet Jackson attempting to the take a cell phone from Paris Jackson.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...tention-of-taking-michael-jackson-s-kids.html

Re: Diana Ross Urges Privacy for Jackson Children

^ Is the source for some of that Taraborrelli? They cite his book on her "Call Her Miss Ross" as her own, when it wasn't, and he claims to be one of her confidantes too, heh.

Re: Diana Ross Urges Privacy for Jackson Children

Yeah, that's Taraborelli's crap. That's the dangerous thing about Taraborelli: that people (wrongly) assume he's someone in the know, just because he managed to promote himself as an MJ insider for over 30 years based on only one photo from the 70s. When, in fact, he's pure tabloid. He isn't even a good writer. Even some fans buy into his BS.

All these concerns about Paris being on Twitter would have more credibility if they had been expressed when Paris first got on Twitter or when she was bullied through Twitter by complete strangers. However, these people worry about Paris being on Twitter only now that it exposed the schemes of some family members. So that makes me think these people worry about the public image of the Jackson family rather than about Paris.
Spot on. Where were all these oh-so-well-intentioned adults when Paris was being called the most unspeakable names or being sent pictures of her dead father's body on an autopsy table? Who was protecting her from the harm then? Nobody.
And there's one question those geniuses haven't asked themselves either: why does Paris spend so much time on Twitter anyway? Most likely because she's bored, and because there's nobody spending quality time with her, teaching her stuff, encouraging her to keep busy doing productive or creative things instead, the way her father used to. But obviously those fools are too busy plotting retarded schemes to care for their neice and nephews anyway.

Who ever it is they just put alot of ppl in their places!
Yep..and they were contacted too by someone they were talking about but I haven't gone back through the tweets to see which ones were deleted, Arnie maybe? It's the behind the scenes stuff they said about Grace that got my intrigued..

Bubs - I did notice that Janet did not deny what Paris said to her. We are left to infer that Paris made an unprovoked and abusive attack on Janet Jackson.

Stay classy, JJ!!

Things seem to be calming down a little but goodness knows what is going on behind the scenes. I know Michael's children will stay strong and smart because they had the best role model of all.

Randy Jackson Owes Baby Mama Over $500,000 In Child Support
14 12
Posted on Aug 01, 2012 @ 05:00AM print it send it

Splash News
By Amber Goodhand - Radar News Editor

There are 500,000 reasons why Randy Jackson wants to battle over the late King of Pop's will.

The Jackson brother has two children with baby mama Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned he's a whopping $500,000 behind in child support payments.

"Let me just say this. This is not about money for us," Randy insisted when he appeared on MSNBC's PoliticsNation last Tuesday night.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

However, as RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, both Randy and Jermaine Jackson -- who also has children with Alejandra — asked Michael Jackson's estate to pay for their child support.

According to a close inside source, Randy, 50, owes more than half a million dollars to Alejandra in past due child support for Genevieve, 22, and Steven, 20.

"There's no reason why Randy should be so far behind on his child support payments. He shouldn't be a deadbeat dad," the insider told RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

"But knowing how much Randy owes along with all this crazy drama surrounding Michael's estate, there's definitely reason to question his motives regarding the estate and Michael's will."

Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson claim Michael's will is fake and are taking on the estate's executors, John Branca and John McClain.

Calls to Randy's attorney for comment went unreturned.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/randy-jackson-owes-500000-child-support-alejandra

Enough is Enough?@LongLiveTruth
@awkmd You knew the one person who could refute your claims wouldn't come forth b/c she knew Michael would never want the press hounding her.

Any idea who this "her" can be?

O.K. so we know how spitefully Rebbie Jackson has treated Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson; now, contrast this with how Michael Jackson treated her daughter,
Stacy:

When Rebbie's eldest daughter Stacy,(then 27), was looking for somewhere special to hold her wedding two years ago, Michael gave her the keys to Neverland. Stacy admits: 'It's an unbelievable place and it was an unbelievable day. We had elephants with flower hats and chimps in tuxedos. Our wedding pictures are unique. It was a shame Michael and my cousins - the band 3T - were on tour at the time. It was a quiet but grand Jackson reunion.'
http://meetthefamily.online.fr/rebbie.htm

Will Rebbie apologize for treating Michael's daughter so cruelly? Has Rebbie no shame?
I guess the answer to both those questions is NO.

It is unbelievable that these two have nerves to go to executors to ask them to pay their child support!
"Let me just say this. This is not about money for us," Randy insisted.
Randy should know it's useless to say that it's not about the money, when the Will is about the money.

If Randy cannot pay, will he be put in jail?

Rhilo;3682834 said:
Whatever Grace's intentions are, I don't like the fact she's insinuating Paris did something wrong.

Paris' tweets brought media attention and folied the Jacksons' underhanded plans. Prior to this, Paris and Prince have never aired family business on twitter, and who's to say they were in support of all the times they were exploited? As intelligent as they are, I'm sure they had an inkling of an idea that they are being used.

Whether it was appropriate or not for them to have twitter accounts before this, I was sure glad they did when the grandma kidnapping happened. They presented the truth, and the resulting media frenzy only pressured the people involved in the scheme to abort plans midway. I'm scared to think what would have happened, if Paris and Prince had remained quiet.

For me her sly cloak of criticism toward Paris speaks volumes about her character and lack of sincerity for the child’s wellbeing. Paris must have really blown the top off some major fuckery if Grace and so many others are trying to discredit and turn public opinion against her.

The one good thing that has come out of this attempted overthrow of MJ’s will is that its flushing a lot of closet enemies of Michael and his children out in the open. A lot of our questions about why Michael took certain actions against people are becoming crystal clear. Thank you Paris and thank you Michael.

Randy Jackson Owes Baby Mama Over $500,000 In Child Support

LOL! Randy Jackson played himself, and now his business is all in the street - AGAIN!

Sure "it's not about money," that's what they ALL say. And when I say ALL, I'm not just speaking about the Jacksons, I'm speaking about folks who contest will's when they discover they are not part of said will.

In my opinion, Randy Jackson not only wants the money, he want's the title AND power that comes along with being in charge of a billion dollar estate.

Being in the reality show with his brothers is little league for Randy, so is being a part of the brothers Unity tour. Randy Jackson wants to be BIG man on campus and being in charge of Michael's estate will certainly make him a "big" man in the world of business.

Poor thing, he's gonna drive himself crazy!

Why havent his assets been seized? his kids are now over 18 surely there is a time limit before the baliffs come knocking and ur ass is in jail or is being 500,000 in child support debt something that is just frowned upon??

What assets? Twitter account and phone X17 on speed dial?

Michael Jackson's siblings resume attack on will
More than three years after Michael Jackson's death, his youngest brother continues to raise questions about the validity of the pop superstar's will.

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
AP Entertainment Writer

MOST POPULAR COMMENTS
HIDE / SHOW COMMENTS
No comments have been posted to this article.
Start the conversation >

LOS ANGELES —
More than three years after Michael Jackson's death, his youngest brother continues to raise questions about the validity of the pop superstar's will.

On Twitter and cable TV, Randy Jackson has called the five-page document signed in 2002 a fake. The one place he hasn't made the claims is a courtroom, where legal experts say he faces almost insurmountable hurdles to invalidate the will and stiff odds against ousting the men who run the lucrative estate.

In a recent letter, Randy Jackson and three of his siblings called on Jackson's estate executors to resign and renewed charges that their brother's will is a fake.

The letter states Jackson's family - who other than his mother and three children receive no stake in his estate - was too overwhelmed after the singer's death to meaningfully challenge the document. "At that time we couldn't possibly fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it's Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent," the letter signed by Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie Jackson states.

The delay, however, likely dooms any effort to invalidate the document, and if it was thrown out, would not alter the stake the King of Pop's three children receive, experts say and an appeals court has noted.

Randy Jackson has since posted on Twitter that he believes the estate is trying to isolate his mother to the detriment of her health. "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother's life," Randy Jackson wrote last week.

Jackson's estate has denied the accusations. "We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael's family whom he chose to leave out of his will," the estate wrote in a statement.

Almost from the moment it was filed, the will has been a topic of controversy for some of Jackson's relatives. The pop superstar's father Joe Jackson attempted to get a stipend from the estate, but like the rest of his children, he was excluded from any share. His mother, Katherine, explored the possibility of challenging the executors and was given permission by a judge, but settled before a full hearing was held.

The estate benefits Katherine Jackson and the singer's three children - Prince, 15; Paris, 14; and Blanket, 10.

The five-page document is straightforward and simple, and many key provisions of how Jackson's estate is constructed are set out in a trust. That document has never been publicly released.

Many of the misgivings stem from the will's final page, which bears the signatures of three witnesses who claim Jackson signed the document on July 7, 2002, in Los Angeles. Jackson's family points out that the singer was in New York on that day, a point the Rev. Al Sharpton recently bolstered by showing video of the "Thriller" singer appearing with him at an event in Harlem that day.

"I don't think that kind of extrinsic fraud would be enough to overturn the order admitting the will to probate," said Marshall Oldman, a Los Angeles probate attorney who represented Peter Falk's wife in a conservatorship proceeding.

He said Jackson's siblings' only valid argument is that they did not receive proper notice that their brother's will had been accepted into probate. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff accepted the will in November 2009. Any challenge would have had to been filed within four months, Oldman said.

The California 2nd District Court of Appeal noted in an October 2010 ruling against the singer's father that the period to challenge the will had already expired. Even if the will were thrown out, the court noted, California law would require the estate to benefit Michael Jackson's children.

"I don't see how you come in three years later, and say, `oh, by the way, the will's a fraud, a forgery, because he wasn't in LA when he was purported to be,'" said Howard Klein, a probate attorney for nearly 50 years and partner in the Los Angeles firm Feinberg Mindel Brandt Klein & Kline. "It's something that should have been brought up a long time ago."

Randy Jackson - in comments on Twitter and to Sharpton on his MSNBC show last week - has repeatedly accused the estate's executors of criminal conduct. Both Klein and Oldman said even if the executors were charged with wrongdoing, it wouldn't open the door for more of Jackson's relatives to gain access to the estate. Jackson's children are deemed his heirs without the will, and a 1997 version lodged with the court but never publicly released also doesn't name the singer's siblings as beneficiaries of his estate.

Klein said even if Jackson or other siblings try to challenge the document, their bid will likely be rejected because it is too late. The judge could also rule, as he did against family patriarch Joe Jackson, that because he isn't a beneficiary of the will, he isn't entitled to contest it.

"It would be a tough sell," Klein said of any effort by another Jackson relative to challenge the will now.

The executors recently informed a judge that there have been $475 million in gross earnings for the estate since Michael Jackson died in June 2009 from an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol. Jackson died with more than $500 million in debts, but the earnings have been used to repay many of the singer's creditors and provide a spacious hilltop home for Katherine Jackson and the children, private schooling, staff, security, vacations and other perks.

Katherine Jackson has requested and the estate is recommending approval of a nearly $35,000 per month increase in Katherine Jackson's stipend so she retain her own attorney, accountant and homes in Indiana and Las Vegas, court filings show.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/entertainment/2018823180_apusmichaeljacksonwill.html

Michael Jackson Family Feud: Lessons for Wills and Trusts

July 30, 2012
Do the latest squabbles of the Jackson family — over Michael Jackson's will and estate — offer any lessons for other people drafting wills or setting up estates? Yes, although as estate attorney Donald David says wryly, "This is not your average American family."

Five of the Jacksons, in a letter to the estate's executors, have called the will of the late pop star "fake, flawed and fraudulent." They claim its signature is false: That though the document gives Michael's location on the day he signed as Los Angeles, they know him to have been in New York. They accuse the two executors of everything from coercing family matriarch Katherine Jackson, to mishandling business deals, to getting too juicy a cut for themselves from those same deals.

In a letter of their own, executors John Branca and John McClain dismiss the claims of fraud as "stale Internet conspiracy theories." They say they find the family's accusations particularly disheartening, since they come at the very time the two have made "remarkable progress" turning around the estate, which was $500 million in the red at the time of the pop king's death but three years later showed a $475 million profit.

Big as the numbers are, and exotic as the Jackson family story may be, some experts say the dispute has lessons to teach ordinary folks.

"What do the estate planning mistakes of Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, Princess Di and other well known celebrities have to do with you? Everything! " says the website of attorneys Danielle and Andy Mayoras, authors of "Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights.'' Errors of the rich and famous, they contend, can show families across America how to avoid similar pitfalls.

Pitfalls such as what? Such as not acting fast enough (if you're the beneficiary), when you think there's something fishy about a will.

In California and other states, say the Mayoras, heirs have only 120 days after a will goes into probate to challenge its validity. The Jacksons failed to meet that deadline. Thus Michael's will became not just valid after that, but, in the law's eyes, valid beyond challenge. "You want to bring your challenge right up front," advises Andy.

Is there nothing, at this point, that the Jacksons can do? Not much, says Danielle Mayoras. They could try, she says, to allege a very high level of fraud called "fraudulent concealment." But to succeed with that, they'd have to prove that reason they made no challenge earlier was because, say, the estate deliberately concealed the existence of a later version of the will.

A second Jackson lesson: Have your will updated regularly -- every 2 or 3 years — so that it can realistically addresses present circumstances.

Michael Jackson made out his will in 2002, the Mayoras say, but he did not update it before he died in 2009. He appointed as his children's guardian his mother, Katherine Jackson (now 82), with Diana Ross as her backup.

"Normally we advise people with small children to really think hard about who they want as guardian," says Andy. You want somebody who's up to the task of rearing small children. For an 82-year-old, he says, that task has to be stressful and demanding.

Katherine, it has been speculated, may have suffered a stroke before or during a recent stay in Arizona.

Does all this mean Michael erred in his will by appointing her his children's guardian? Not necessarily, thinks Donald David. He agrees the choice of someone so old was "a bit unusual." But, he adds, "It's premature for us to say there is a problem. Right now nobody knows what happened in Arizona."

He calls the late singer, whom he met once in a deposition, "one of the smartest businessmen I've ever dealt with" and someone more than capable of making sound choices. Of Michael's choice of Katherine, he says, "Perhaps he felt she was the best person. Perhaps he felt others might not be as protective or might be more interested in what they could get for themselves."

Lesson three: Jackson's trust.

If you're setting up a trust, as Michael Jackson did to provide for his mother (among others), is it better to give your trustees detailed instructions how you want them to execute your wishes, or is it better to speak in generalities? Jackson's trust, according to David and the Mayoras, says only that the monies are to be spent on Katherine's care and well-being, without providing more specifics.

David thinks that's fine. "It's good to be general," he says. In his view, it's a mistake to craft instructions for your trustees that are "so long and convoluted that they try to be a road map." Does "care and well-being" mean she has to have a car and chauffeur? Does it mean she must live in nothing smaller than a 1-bedroom apartment? That's best left up, he says, to the interpretation of the trustees you've picked -- who, in this case, are Branca and McClain. Further, to create "an artificially restrictive structure" is to invite litigation.

The Mayoras, in Jackson's case, disagree. Jackson's trust document, only 22 pages long, does not comport, they say, with the size or complexity of the singer's estate. "The entire document," they write, "is far from the quality one would expect from any experienced estate planning attorney." By comparison, they point to the far more substantial and detailed document they say was created for the actress Farrah Fawcett, who died the same day as Jackson.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/mich...g-money/story?id=16871392&page=2#.UBk4vbTY-So

Back