Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I wonder what the context was for the judge suggesting that TJ file for permanent guardianship?

Probably in the children's best interests....Not ideal to have a succession of temporary guardians with court hearings in between....I expect the judge wants it properly settled, with a good chance of lasting until the children reach majority age.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

All those idiots had to do was let those children have at least phone contact with Katherine, and this thing would never have snowballed.

I hope they crawl under a rock now, and not do any more interviews. It only shows they were not thinking of the children, only the estate.

I'm sorry but it starting to sound like weekend at Bernie's!(not sure about the name)

Yes, I'm really worried about Katherine

So will the kids stay with TJ at his house now?

I wonder if Randy's head just exploded from anger

[size=+1]Before Bekloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties." In other words, the judge smells a rat in the form of Randy, Jermaine and Janet.
[/size]

[size=+3]10:34 am judge beckloff just made tj the temporary guardianship and suspended katherine's guardianship![/size]

Ivy is this true?

[SIZE=+2]Before Bekloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.[/SIZE]

Oh wow, this is just so sad :(

But TJ saying this shows he's not on Randy & co's side, right?

And Suspended Mrs. Jackson's Guardianship.

Oh man, that's deep.

Well I hope Janet, Randy, Rebbie, and Jermaine are happy now. They put there Mother right in the middle of this mess and now look what happened.

If they weren't so dead set on getting their hand's on Michael's money NONE of this would have happened!

"Hey Rebbie, can you release a picture of yourself NOW, you know like you did when you were playing UNO with your Mother, I want to see the look on your face when you get this news."

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties." In other words, the judge smells a rat in the form of Randy, Jermaine and Janet.

Before Bekloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

:angry::angry: :(:angry: OMG sounds like Katherine needs help, and fast !

all of the hearing updates all together

10:34 AM JUDGE BECKLOFF JUST MADE TJ THE TEMPORARY GUARDIAN AND SUSPENDED KATHERINE'S GUARDIANSHIP!

Before Beckloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

10:34 AM The judge just ordered that MJ's 3 kids NOT be removed from California without a court order. The judge added that TJ should file a petition for PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP. The judge said in addition to giving Diana Ross notice, they must also give notice to Debbie Rowe.

10:33 AM Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, just said she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and she believes Katherine has been held against her will.

10:31 AM TJ's lawyer, Charles Schultz, just told the court, Katherine is unavailable and all they want is a temporary guardianship so he seems to be saying Ross is an unnecessary party. Schultz also said there was an "incident" at the Calabasas house last night that escalated. He added TJ is unsure Katherine is acting voluntarily

10:29 AM The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, BECAUSE no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

I feel sorry for Katherine. Who would have thought that her own children would do this to her. She was always devoted to each and every one of them and look how they are paying back. No one deserves this especially at such age.

What does TJ mean when he says Katherine was talking in codes...????

Did anyone actually see Katherine? It seemed that her lawyer and TJ only talked to her on phone. Is she really ok? Randy and Janet should really bring KJ out ASAP. It does not sound right after today's court. I really hope nothing happened to KJ.

This will not end here thats for sure.

Like a previous posted said, Randy's head will explode over hearing this and he will turn his grandmother against the Estate and say they supported TJ's decision to take over guardianship.

I guess this gives time for the children to settle in with TJ and see if this is going to work for them (and for him). It seems like a good plan, to see how this works out in the next few weeks, and how this arrangement works in practice with regards to contact with the 'siblings' and KJ. I guess aside from the order not to leave CA, the judge made no individual orders governing the behaviour of the sibs, and whether they can visit / contact PPB.

I feel sorry for Katherine. Who would have thought that her own children would do this to her. She was always devoted to each and every one of them and look how they are paying back. No one deserves this especially at such age.

She was fine when she left. What has that quack doctor been giving her?

What does TJ mean when he says Katherine was talking in codes...????

That she tried to tell him something is not right, but others were listening, so she had to try and tell him in "code".

If this is true, then they held her hostage.

The good news is that the kids and TJ are winning this. They did the right thing.

The bad news is Katherine, I hope this phone call is investigated very soon, I really don't like TJs description.

I guess this gives time for the children to settle in with TJ and see if this is going to work for them (and for him). It seems like a good plan, to see how this works out in the next few weeks, and how this arrangment works in practice with regards to contact with the 'siblings' and KJ. I guess aside from the order re. PPB not to leave CA, the judge made no individual orders governing the behaviour of the sibs, and whether they can visit / contact PPB.

Wow, if what TJ said is true then Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet are in deep ish! This would be a crime!

Now we need to see Mrs Jackson just to prove she is okay.

My exact feelings. How awful. :(

I'm concerned for Katherine. Has any media outlet even seen her yet?? I thought she was back in L.A. Is she actually back or not????

She was fine when she left. What has that quack doctor been giving her?

She's 82, so maybe it was not something someone gave her, but a lot of stress

This is a real hot topic. Im glad TJ got ownership. something is fishy round here....

That she tried to tell him something is not right, but others were listening, so she had to try and tell him in "code".

If this is true, then they held her hostage.

Or possibly that she was told what to say, or had someone with her who was 'scripting her answers.......

Did anyone actually see Katherine? It seemed that her lawyer and TJ only talked to her on phone. Is she really ok? Randy and Janet should really bring KJ out ASAP. It does not sound right after today's court. I really hope nothing happened to KJ.

That's what I want to know. Honestly, they need to demand to see her and now.

Back