Michael's physique.

This one is magnificent but I haven't recovered from the last time you posted it. This one gets me like ... well, I don't even know, lol. It's powerful, sexy, it's ROCK STAR, it's mysterious, it's heart-stopping ...

I could go on. :D

P.S. Just to be clear, not complaining about it being posted again. It's awesome, actually, bc now I can bookmark it. Forgot to do that last time.

im not sure zinnia..i can't be sure , theres no date or information about it, they might have taken it at that split second ..so it looks like...although yeah it does look like hes - .ive never seen it before actually... , might ask around cause somebody will surely know
I only ask bc I have seen one of the 'crying' photos and I'm pretty sure it was the black Dangerous outfit he was wearing. He looks like he needs to be surrounded by loving white light.

im not sure zinnia..i can't be sure , theres no date or information about it, they might have taken it at that split second ..so it looks like...although yeah it does look like hes - .ive never seen it before actually... , might ask around cause somebody will surely know
Just found it.

mj18.jpg

That waist and those long legs!!

Back