Michael's physique.

02e0d9654ba5bfb598c1de8601e933cd--blanket-jackson-michael-jackson-jacket.jpg

I underappreciate Jam! Time to put on the whole Dangerous album right now. It was the first album I got on vinyl and I rarely take it off the shelf because it works as the most beautiful decoration.
Oh I absolutely feel you on that one, and such a fantastic album one of my absolute faves indeed. I want to grab the vinyls for an accent wall at some point 🥰

Oh I absolutely feel you on that one, and such a fantastic album one of my absolute faves indeed. I want to grab the vinyls for an accent wall at some point 🥰
Same, I need a MJ corner with the covers on display! Dangerous was a Christmas gift from my bf who wasn't sure which one to get me first. I texted him: "OTW if you want to see me dance to it, Thriller if you want to hear me sing to it, Bad if you want to listen to it 24/7, Dangerous if you want to see me strip to it, and HIStory if you want to go broke to make me happy". He chose wisely.

Probably because he liked the cover, tbh.

Same, I need a MJ corner with the covers on display! Dangerous was a Christmas gift from my bf who wasn't sure which one to get me first. I texted him: "OTW if you want to see me dance to it, Thriller if you want to hear me sing to it, Bad if you want to listen to it 24/7, Dangerous if you want to see me strip to it, and HIStory if you want to go broke to make me happy". He chose wisely.
Y'know, this post could have been written by @staywild23.

Just sayin' :D

I'll get there one day! Bf starts laughing whenever he hears 'hee-hee' and I'm afraid it'll ruin the mood XD You don't laugh at MJ's ad-libs, you say thank you! He lost his shit when I was moving to 'Dangerous' and heard it. Ungrateful!
literally this. Sometimes my husband complains that his YouTube is taken over by MJ recommendations and every time I remind him he should be grateful that the gift that is Michael Jackson is bestowed upon him so freely!

Just yesterday I told him it's a good thing he and I met before I fell in love with MJ or else I'm pretty sure I would have stopped dating forever, saving myself entirely for MJ in the afterlife.

I wasn't here a year ago @turtleneck_sweater ... watch your sanity. It can escape you quickly, where MJ is concerned.

literally this. Sometimes my husband complains that his YouTube is taken over by MJ recommendations and every time I remind him he should be grateful that the gift that is Michael Jackson is bestowed upon him so freely!

Just yesterday I told him it's a good thing he and I met before I fell in love with MJ or else I'm pretty sure I would have stopped dating forever, saving myself entirely for MJ in the afterlife.

I wasn't here a year ago @turtleneck_sweater ... watch your sanity. It can escape you quickly, where MJ is concerned.
I need to warn mine like this (jk). He isn't ready for kids and marriage yet and he himself joked about "well MJ wants a big family as you said". Joke's on you, I got pregnant already watching Dirty Diana.

It's noticeable that he did lots of pushups before this mv. His arms look good :love:
And yet people say that Michael had no muscles. He absolutely did - beautiful dancer's muscles! Just because they don't look roided, doesn't mean they're not there, they're just different (and much healthier, too. Don't do roids, kids).

And yet people say that Michael had no muscles. He absolutely did - beautiful dancer's muscles! Just because they don't look roided, doesn't mean they're not there, they're just different (and much healthier, too. Don't do roids, kids).
People don't understand dancers. Never have. Never will, imo.

In terms of dancing...
I know everybody's seen the video a million times but do it again. Look at his figure from 3:44. The moves! The undeniable grace. The jwiejdbsksoslskxjsheuskzbsksnsisnzaklsueuwiwjxosjsjsjsksksn head roll at 3:56. The hair shakes. HIM.

In terms of dancing...
I know everybody's seen the video a million times but do it again. Look at his figure from 3:44. The moves! The undeniable grace. The jwiejdbsksoslskxjsheuskzbsksnsisnzaklsueuwiwjxosjsjsjsksksn head roll at 3:56. The hair shakes. HIM.
One of my favorite short films!! Ohh and Michael looks to die for in it... 😍

Also hard agree with your keyboard smash. That's always a mood. 🤣

be2339202b35bdaaebfe155a370a18a4.jpg

3ab5fd52407fa16e8af6aaa0db1c58f1.jpg

9cd0d47e3c570d85cfaa68bc2e374fba.jpg

82888f30f2cf50cf22dde17acd777db7.jpg

0efef9e5069f2b1c7a32b4708403dac3.jpg

Dude is really shaped like 🔻 (stealing that from @DarylJoel_B) and smiling because he knows it!
NO CAUSE REALLY!!! His shoulders are so beautiful and broad and his body shape is the most huggable. uh huh. i know you're all thinking THAT. i can't BELIEVE how perfect his body is, it's UNREAL

Nothing shows off his physique more than the ITC look :love:, I do wonder if he worked out specifically to build those arms 🤩
Yes, I think these photos have been here a million times and I'm ready to look at them as many more.
And I also noticed how embossed his hands look here. He thought through literally every little thing in his image. 🫠:love:

Back