MJ Estate FAQ

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
As always, doing my nightly readings

and I chanced upon this

Any thoughts on these faqs? If it's been discussed before, any new insights in 2023?

God, there's so many mistakes in that thing. It was last updated during COVID in 2020 & was basically a way to pat themselves on the back for all the amazing work they've done so far.

The only thing of any real interest to me was:
- TV special for TII 10
- HIStory 25

Bad tour 4k, they said they were looking for it yet here we are 3 years later and 0 news! Yet in the new doc they somehow found Victory tour footage a tour that happened 4 years earlier!

"There is nothing in the vaults" Chicago 1945? Dream Away? Seeing Voices? All the Dangerous demo tracks that were supposed to be released on the special edition? And much more. And not releasing the leaks because the lack of "Michael Jackson's" standard? Well.. the (re)masterings of the released albums for the past 20 years are not even close to Michael's standard back in the day

"There is nothing in the vaults" Chicago 1945?
To be fair, that one is not. Steve Porcaro will not give it up unless it's a certain context. As is his right. It's the same as the Will.I.am stuff. The fact they even had these standoffs with Michael Jackson songs though, is crazy.

All the Dangerous demo tracks that were supposed to be released on the special edition?
I'm still waiting to see what they're gonna do with these.

Back