MJ is trending on twitter RIGHT NOW!

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
Both hastags #happybirthdaymj and #messagetomj (started by Taj) is trending worldwide right now. If you haven't already...go send your "messagetomj" and wish him a happy b-day so he can stay trending all day.

I can't seem to access Twitter to send my message, been having issues for about three days now.....

From Taj:

"Thank you uncle Michael for leaving your music and legacy with us. We will take care of both with pride."

"I promise to spoil my 3 cousins w/ the same love & joy that you spoiled us. Take care of my mum up there. I love you more."

"We (my brothers and I) use to tell my uncle that we were part of his army, He would always smile. I am still and MJ legacy soldier."

"So honored and proud to be spearheading #MessagetoMJ. I love my uncle so much and I promise I will always keep his legacy alive."

From Jackie Jackson:

"Those who have been following, know that I don't trend, but this one is very special to me #MessagetoMJ."

"You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride!...I love and miss you."

"Thanks everyone for your #MessagetoMJ my wonderful brother. Love you guys!"

awww :D
ive been tweeting for 13 hours now!! lol
successful day tweeting overall!!
glad to see MJ has been trending all day and Night :D

Back