MJ looking like a model/work of a art

oh, that's interesting. What performance is this? Looks like Will you be there, but I have only seen that in white shirt.
@Hiker I would say .....Will You Be There too -maybe rehearsals maybe ...or maybe he was performing somewhere cold like Russia maybe ...but would probably be in 1993.

14016469634_85cee91695_o.jpg

she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...she...yep I love you!
Let's be real.... he would never have to question this, period LOL
I see you're having a moment. Good to know, lol.

P.S. I am now madly entertaining myself with ideas about you and Michael on a date (it's been that sort of a day, cut me some slack, OK?).

I'm going to tag you in to something I posted on another thread (J5 thread). It fits in with this 'date' you're involved in! :ROFLMAO:

It involves Michael 'cooking' for you!

Last edited:
Okay okay i admit im sorry -...it is a fan art but i think their interpretation is spot on. it's really pretty to me. 💞

Michael 1993 not 1994 !

This though , is from the 1993 calendar and it was by Danlio trust me on that guys lol i think this pic was in Oct - but it isnt 1994 , because it is the most beautiful calendar and has the Sam Emerson lol my ..erm ..special magical pic *blush* lol ...... as the front cover.
Anyway, The 93 calendar cover in question , used such the really cool black jackjet with German car number plates attached - it was the "Berlin wall pic" jacket on the front ! .. my friend also had this calendar on their wall , annnnnnd on mine (and theirs!) id flip it to this picture and back to knifes and forks and then , the front cover -and gaze at it whilst trying to eat my lunch, awaiting updates
- this calendar , it was everywhere. The front cover though , i am married to that picture lol . i realise i sound/ read like a big ole blubbering mess holyheck wreak -right now LOL .

Back