MJ really meant BAD tour to be his last tour

This is proof. Say he didn't want to stop touring. But this says it all! Thank you for uploading this.

This what I been saying the whole time, Michael always announced or insinuated that he would never perform live concerts ever again after each and every tour

Michael admitted himself that he does not enjoy touring... So the way I see it is - he said to bring in sales for the tour but he really did not want to tour again.. IF he wanted to make sure each tour was his last, he could have had that in contract with Sony when he signed...

More so he knew he did not want to.... and knowing If he said it, it would increase demand for tickets. So worked it for what it is...

Michael admitted himself that he does not enjoy touring... So the way I see it is - he said to bring in sales for the tour but he really did not want to tour again.. IF he wanted to make sure each tour was his last, he could have had that in contract with Sony when he signed...

More so he knew he did not want to.... and knowing If he said it, it would increase demand for tickets. So worked it for what it is...

Loll

This why I been saying all alone, whenever MJ said he had no plans of ever touring again, he knew that would boost demand to see him perform on that current tour or his future ones

Back