MJ singing songs from other artists/composers...

Yes, I love that song. But have never really been into G’n’R otherwise… they have a few gems, though!
Which M can sing , but i promise not to flood the thread lol
Post away , what a lovely escapism this all is

Which M can sing , but i promise not to flood the thread lol
Post away , what a lovely escapism this all is
I can actually picture Michael singing that one! Would have been a fantastic cover!

On the other hand, I’m having a bit of a harder time imagining what a Michael sung rendition of Run to the Hills would’ve sounded like. 🤭

I can actually picture Michael singing that one! Would have been a fantastic cover!

On the other hand, I’m having a bit of a harder time imagining what a Michael sung rendition of Run to the Hills would’ve sounded like. 🤭

Hills-I can hear that. I mean he could change the pace ...make it a completely different piece of art. It is malleable, he can mould it to how it fits-we are only giving him the bones

Hills-I can hear that. I mean he could change the pace ...make it a completely different piece of art. It is malleable, he can mould it to how it fits-we are only giving him the bones
Yeah, sure. Would be a completely different song, though!

:ROFLMAO:Oh , i feel appreciated 😆 that's got to be the most gracious , fantastical explanation anyone has ever said of my being...my doing, ...my blundering and zoomin' 😆 Oh , that touched me zin , and thrilled me at the same time!! appreciated, cheers my dears. @zinniabooklover
bless ya plus i don't look too crazy now since it has been perfectly explained by our beloved zin. @zinniabooklover
we have all now found ourselfs in the Metamichaelverse ,we are Michaelmetaversing heading for the edge of the moon at the highest altitude. 👽
More To come . Deal with it. No other explanation. Go forward and prosper I like it . Alot.😆

much

Oh , good lord , 😆i wouldnt go that far my love , your words are far more encouraging 😧 i need u to write my C.V. Zin🙏😆
"My being
My doing
My blundering and zooming"

wendi, that's practically a poem. In fact, in my universe is freakin' well is a poem. I love it. Here, let me post a Michael photo to sum my feelings about your little verse. Hang on ...

6e5e58cf-0c4f-488b-a179-e9db4f820b8b.jpg

"My being
My doing
My blundering and zooming"

wendi, that's practically a poem. In fact, in my universe is freakin' well is a poem. I love it. Here, let me post a Michael photo to sum my feelings about your little verse. Hang on ...

6e5e58cf-0c4f-488b-a179-e9db4f820b8b.jpg
I don't know what to say haha ..it just come out that way lol .My words on his pic!. That is too much zin haha . My silly little mutterings on someone as gold as him :eek: Actually we love this photo !

i love the intensity of parts of this one

Last edited:
Post people 🌟🙏 this is a thought provoking post. I will add more later. At work booooo
It's like a cool musical tapestry with our Michael and all our faves. I love love love it.

Savatage / Edge of Thorns
You know , I love how we can see alot of hard rock art with michael.!!!!! i think that is really fabulous - Its a good video, and the beginning, with the wild life shots too

I would have loved hearing MJ’s voice on following songs

So melancholic, desperate and dreamy

LOVE these lyrics, positive messages are very important even if I often fall back on the opposite kind of music.

This song like the others is perfect yet MJ on this chorus maybe could have even improved a perfect song

We all heard MJ singing Smile, Killing Me Softly, and Come Together, songs that are not his, but what other songs would you have loved to listen MJ singing?

Here is my list:

- US Anthem on a Superbowl Halftime Show
- Bed Of Roses (Bon Jovi)
- Always (Bon Jovi)
- I'll Be There For You (Bon Jovi)
- Livin' on a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
- I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)

What about you guys???
I gotta agree MJ would fit perfectly on some bon Jovi songs like roulette, burning for love...

Back