MJ Spotify losing followers

1958MJJmoonwalker7

Applehead_MJ
in 2023 michael jackson's estate posted that he surpassed 40 million monthly listeners on spotify. last time i remembered it was somewhere around 38.4-38.8 million. now it is 38.3 million. why do people keep unfollowing him? :(

Because Michael is dead and his music is decades old....

I wouldn't worry too much , there's just nothing new to really push his streams right now. Madonna was way behind MJ but is now sitting higher due to touring , new music etc

If this Biopic is successful, just you wait and see the numbers soar by millions.

Because Michael is dead and his music is decades old....

I wouldn't worry too much , there's just nothing new to really push his streams right now. Madonna was way behind MJ but is now sitting higher due to touring , new music etc

If this Biopic is successful, just you wait and see the numbers soar by millions.
haha i didnt think of that! thank you!!!

in 2023 michael jackson's estate posted that he surpassed 40 million monthly listeners on spotify. last time i remembered it was somewhere around 38.4-38.8 million. now it is 38.3 million. why do people keep unfollowing him? :(
You have to follow the chart-thread. The 40 Mio. where in time of Halloween, he is allways in that time on his high and after that he looses some monthly listernes. Complete normal and it happens every year. In general he has steady more followers and more followers as in the same month last year. He is the most streamed solo-legacy-artist on Spotify.

@Hiker maybe you can put this conservation to the chart-thread.

Back