MJ video project.. please participate :)

Terrific idea! I'd like to be a part of it but I cant include a picture.
Maybe you can still add my name with: Carry me there (I'm only human)
:)

Geez! I really miss him. :(

You dont have to be in the picture, you can just take a picture of a sign you make if you want. Anything as long as the words are shown :)
Do you have a camera?

ok thanks so much! we are only doing Michaels voice but I will relisten to this tommorow. should we include the woos? lol

Yes, ok I will add you too!!! :hug:
thanks for participating :)

I was also thinking that maybe we could put some other signs at the end.. like Michael Forever King the World Loves you
and should we still do a happy birthday sign or leave that out?

How about one that says, after the end, 'for you're always in my heart', we could have a sign saying something like, 'and you'll always be in our hearts Michael, we miss you.'???

Last edited:
Ohh I got the last phrase! Really want to make it beautiful...thinking of some ideas right now. ^^

I'm actually really curious of what the people who already made their photo did with it?
Can we see it somewhere? :)

Hi there
I am really struggling as i really want to makes this really good but my mind is just so numb at the moment,can anyone give me any tips on how i should do it,i would really be so so thankfull xxx

You could make it very literal i.e like someone said before, for "you're always in our hearts" the sign could be a big red heart. Hmm isn't your word "I'm only human?" that probably makes that a bit harder..........

You could make it very literal i.e like someone said before, for "you're always in our hearts" the sign could be a big red heart. Hmm isn't your word "I'm only human?" that probably makes that a bit harder..........

Ya thats my word means alot to me personal and for michael to just want to make it really good but my head is just so numb and empty grrrrrrr xxx

Ya thats my word means alot to me personal and for michael to just want to make it really good but my head is just so numb and empty grrrrrrr xxx

If your phrase is "Im Only Human"
Its just a suggestion but you could hold up a picture of Michael and then another picture with the words Im Only Human.

I have 12 spots still open! :)
please sign up if you havent done so yet! :flowers:

Yeah your word is my favourite line in the song but I would have no idea what to do with it on this. Sorry for being no help whatsoever lol. Hmmmmmmm

I have 12 spots still open! :)
please sign up if you havent done so yet! :flowers:
Oops, never mind, something went wrong...wanted to reply on another thread but was at this one, haha.

Sooo...see this as a bump!

Last edited:
How's it going with the pictures y'all? I've sent mine to MJstarlight already!
Hurry up cause we only got a few days left.:cheeky:

Wow coolies,i still got to do mine dont know weather to film it with mobile phone or camcorder?did u show u in it at all?when is the finish day again?my mind us really rubbish sorry x
I just made a photo of myself with my digital camera, wearing my fedora hat and sort of MJ denimjacket, doing the love-sign with my hands and edited the text on my shirt with Photoshop. :D

But one of my other ideas was to take a LP and 'put' the phrase on there. Maybe that's cool for you to do!

I just made a photo of myself with my digital camera, wearing my fedora hat and sort of MJ denimjacket, doing the love-sign with my hands and edited the text on my shirt with Photoshop. :D

But one of my other ideas was to take a LP and 'put' the phrase on there. Maybe that's cool for you to do!

Wow hun that sounds great,so we dont need to record anything then? i have been stuck for ideas as my head is just numb,someone here kindly said an idea just got to get rd and do it so hard to get motivated when ur really low :-( grrrrrr just want to make it special,cant wait to see it though going to be great xxx

Wow hun that sounds great,so we dont need to record anything then? i have been stuck for ideas as my head is just numb,someone here kindly said an idea just got to get rd and do it so hard to get motivated when ur really low :-( grrrrrr just want to make it special,cant wait to see it though going to be great xxx

No you dont have to record anything, just a simple picture we'll do. :flowers:
I made the deadline August 1st so that gives you some time :yes:
I got 10 pictures so far, but its looking very good so far!! thank you so much everyone!!

Back