MJJC Tv an outpouring of love, An Army of Love!

big DB

Proud Member
I just wanted to thank all the fans who have shown their support and love for our hero Michael. I had hoped we would reach 1000 subs in a few months but the endless outpouring of love and spirit has done something really good. I just wanted to share its success with all of you and be sure to check out all the new videos and tribute playlists. The Royal Concert from Brunei is also there, documentaries too.

Thanks again for it all Michael and you guys the fans

MJJComunity www.youtube.com/mjjcommunity

Subscribers: 1,131

Friends: 1,299

Here is the recently leaked audition and rehearsal footage. We have much more so check it out and subscribe and sent me an invite for the channel so i can add any of your videos too :)

www.youtube.com/mjjcommunity

Last edited:
check out some of the other great videos there too, guys all the latest news and reports in our playlists. Just add the Jermaine Jackson interview and some fan tributes.

Big DB,

You are really wonderful! Just make sure your channel will not be removed for any reason, those guys at YouTube you donno what they are up to

im not uploading anything with any 3rd party content if I get a notice about music or anything I correct it before they wish to suspend. They did it with my untouchable video so i just changed the track and re-edited.

Back