MJs best album

Which MJ album is the best? Vote for your favourites!

• Off the Wall

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Thriller

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • HIStory

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Blood on the Dance Floor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Hot_Street

Proud Member
Let's finally find the answer to the most important question of this forum:
Which MJ album is the best?
Vote for your favourites!

Last edited:
"Invincible is the one..'till my day is done 🥰😍💅💅"
(who knows,knows 😏)
(and no,there is a reference,but not only a we know who one.blessed shall be the one who knows what I am talking about)
~sent from Floptropica,using toilet paper~

Every MJ album has pros and cons. Bad is, in my humble opinion, the closest any artist has gotten to absolute perfection.

MJ wrote and produced all but two tracks himself (you won’t see me crediting Quincy as lead producer for what little he did). He contributed to arrangements despite having no technical prowess. He took the challenge of following up the best-selling album in world history and met every conceivable expectation. It continues to inspire and influence the world over. But even if you set aside the historical and contextual data, the music and visuals themselves are still absolutely stellar.

For me, Bad is when MJ became a true artist.

Of course @DanGerouS- it will always be his BEST album.
Well If I have to write his albums from best to worst, then this is my top:
1 place, Golden - DANGEROUS
2 place, Silver - INVINCIBLE
3 place, Bronze - BAD
4 place - Thriller
5 place - History
6 place - Blood On The Dance Floor
7 place (his weakest album) - Off The Wall

I voted 3 times for Invincible, once for each account I have here

Gotcha!

I voted Off The Wall, Thriller and Dangerous

Dangerous was my favorite during childhood as it was the first album I ever bought and I religiously listened to it almost daily for 3 years. Now it is pretty much on the back of my mind but I’m sure I will get hyped about it again in the future, I’m waiting for the right trigger.

Off The Wall and Thriller sound the most timeless and I listen to songs from these two the most.

the votes say:
Invincible is one of the best albums.
now it's official.

Last edited:
It find it very irritating that BOTDF always get lumped into his group of studio albums. It’s a small scale compilation album. It features not a single new track (at that time).

It find it very irritating that BOTDF always get lumped into his group of studio albums. It’s a small scale compilation album. It features not a single new track (at that time).
-Five brand new songs
-Unreleased material
-Videoclip
-Entire mini film
I agree, that this album is the smallest in MJ discography, but still it's his album. It's not part of History. At least because it has TR's contribution, while TR has nothing to do with History

Blood: 5 songs
Michael: 7 songs
Thriller: 9 songs
so what?

You don't have to defend yourself. I just said I find it irritating. I moved on the moment I posted it.

You don't have to defend yourself. I just said I find it irritating. I moved on the moment I posted it.
I'm not responding to you. I put this down earlier, I'm just sending it now

I had nothing to do with this poll anyway, just another Invincible Cultist

The minority is always the loudest 😇

But who in his right mind would have voted for a remix album anyway. If you’d add for example the essential compilation album I’m sure it would get votes

Back