MJ's Last Call? 😭😭😭 - fake

foralltimerishi

Proud Member
Country
India
Idk the authenticity but it is shared by creative commons wikileaks...

Is this authentic????
If yes, then this is really heartbreaking. When I first heard it years ago, I thought it is just fake recording... But I discovered this one today... And it seems it is an authentic recording 😭😭😭😭

No, it's fake.. Was a hoax/project made by some people years ago.

Voice is off, accent is off, way of talking is off, quality is off, everything is off, so don't worry about this one :D

Hmm, the voice sounds 100% like Michael (unlike the "Michael" album ;) just the odd pauses keep throwing me off as they sound unlike him IMHO.

Unfortunately in today's times with blessings such as AI easily giving you isolated vocals from any song and upscaling any LQ video to almost 4k I assume if you feed it enough audio files it can also generate a deep fake conversation. If it's true then I guess it should have been considered by the FBI?

Hmm, the voice sounds 100% like Michael (unlike the "Michael" album ;) just the odd pauses keep throwing me off as they sound unlike him IMHO.

Unfortunately in today's times with blessings such as AI easily giving you isolated vocals from any song and upscaling any LQ video to almost 4k I assume if you feed it enough audio files it can also generate a deep fake conversation. If it's true then I guess it should have been considered by the FBI?
it doesnt sound anything like Mike.

No, it's fake.. Was a hoax/project made by some people years ago.

Voice is off, accent is off, way of talking is off, quality is off, everything is off, so don't worry about this one :D
😭Thank god it is fake...

Yeah you are right, that what I was thinking...

It's just good ol' impersonation.

Back