MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

It's on the family's hands now to make sure that the police

investigate those handlers they say were controlling Michael.

They don't seem to have a problem to complain about the

will, so they will get to that one too.

We have discussed this question and possible answer more than once in this thread already..

But I'll try and answer for the last time and go into a little more detail: Many people close to the situation believe, as Michael was being controled and manipulated by his handlers, he may also have been or felt "threatened" by them in some capacity? We already know from his owm words, he feared Tohme. We already know Tohme refused to leave his employment.

Could he have been afraid to let on, on the day of the family dinner/party about what was going on?

Or was he in denial about something?

He is Dead now from what looks to be a very mysterious death.

Think about your answer very cautiously...

The only thing they would have had to do to Michael to contol him was threaten those kids. It makes me ill to think that but it would have worked.
Poor Micheal.

I agree EC,and that's a good reason why Tohme was round and about towards the end.
OMG thinking of it makes me sick.
Those poor innocent kids...the menace around them...
Didn't Michael say it himself to that desperate night phone call (was it to Dick Gregory?)
"I'm scared about my life and my kids' lives!"

God that's a nightmare all over again.

It's heartbreaking isn't it?

I'm afraid in the years to come, we are going to learn just how evil and sinister the people around MJ were.

We are also going to hear about how many times he was close to being helped but the crooked and greedy people around him wouldn't allow it somehow.

Just watch, wait and pay attention...

Back