Monster Chorus

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Does anyone but me hear mj in the background vocals on "Monster"... I know that's Jason over vocaling it but I swear I hear him!

maybe they used real vocals for the backround and missing Lyric vocals were done by Jason or so..

I gotta say: the ad-libs at the end, the “why you do it” part, sounds extremely close to MJ. Obviously it isn’t. But it’s some spot on impersonation for sure.

Teddy Riley's job as producer was to exaggerate the MJ in the songs. I.E, insert MJ vocals whenever possible to make people think they're legit.

I gotta say: the ad-libs at the end, the “why you do it” part, sounds extremely close to MJ. Obviously it isn’t. But it’s some spot on impersonation for sure.
Keep Your Head Up is the Cascio song that sounds the most similar to MJ imo, if I hadn't known better I'd be thinking it's MJ himself singing lol.

It's because the "why / you" is MJ (copy pasted from the Invincible) just like the "and he's" line in Monster (Invincible: "and he's" taking you all across the world)

It sounds like it. I mean, you would like to think so right? That MJ had atleast some part in all 3 of those "songs". It's such a shame because I think they're actually pretty good, even Breaking News is aight. I still listened to them the other week running the Michael album again.

Back