Moonwalk Tribute To Michael ON THE MOON!

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
On March 25th 1983, Michael Jackson introduced to the world, what later would become his trademark dance step, the Moonwalk.

29 years later, China announced it's plan to send a man to the moon.

As a tribute to Michael, we are asking him to do the Moonwalk for the first time on the moon.

Until March 25th 2013, the 30th anniversary of the Moonwalk, our lunar mission is to add enough steps to circle the moon.

If we can pull off our mission, we will send a formal request to the Chinese government to make our dream come true.

http://www.themoonwalktribute.com/

mjmo.jpg

Last edited:
I added mine! I hope the guy they will send is a good enough dancer.:rofl:

you must add Chinese-twitter: weibo.com 's share logo, then this may work. Chinese people, like me on mainland, have the trouble of joining becuz China blocked twitter and facebook.

by the way, your Chinese version translation has some errors and the twitter and facebook button don't work

Last edited:
by the way, your Chinese version translation has some errors and the twitter and facebook button don't work

Twitter and FB buttons worked fine for me and no translation was needed as it's in English as you can see by the screenshot I took:
mjmo.jpg

Oh I see, my bad!

Being the Chinese government are strict, I dont see this working without the backing of The Estate.

I did it but I doubt this will work. Does Chinese goverment like western things?

Saw this the other day and it seems like an awesome initiative, so fitting too - the first dance move to be performed on the moon to be the Moonwalk :).

Don't know how likely it is to actually take off, but shared the link and added my step!

Until March 25th 2013, the 30th anniversary of the Moonwalk, our lunar mission is to add enough steps to circle the moon.

How many steps is that?

Over 600 view of this thread and only over 200 ppl have helped. All you have to do is press 1 button to contribute. Please help. Thank you :)

I added mine too! I think this is a great idea, I think he would have loved it. It would have been best done while he was still here to see it but I still think its brilliant - good for Michael's legacy too as on that link it has a youtube link to Michael's best moonwalks etc

I remember Michael talking about how he wanted to actually moonwalk on the moon.

Back