Moonwalk

I have no rational argument for this,but I simply feel like he's lying. The way he uses his words,his tone,his facial gestures,the way he gestures with his hands..
Plus,adding the "don't judge anybody unless you've talked to them" out of nowhere..the tehnique of adding what seems to be a (relatively) general rule/truth out of nowhere,just because it seems to somewhat fit the context + impulsively stating that "otherwise it's a lie" afterwards..is he playing stupid,by trying to think in black and white terms for the camera or anything?
So obvious that he's trying to hide a lie in his speech..at least in my view.
Another argument would be that he's simply camera shy and terribly anxious when speaking in public,but we know that's never been the case for Michael Jackson..
It's interesting, I feel the opposite. To me the hand gestures actually indicate he is feeling what he says.
Also why would he be so, so mad about it if there was a possibility that if it was a planted story it would backfire a thousand times as hard once that got known..? He could easily avoid the question or just say no instead of explaining it and getting mad at the press.

Anyway I also believe Michael would really wanted the world to know he put up a burn victim centre and that the attention would go to the benefits of the chamber for victims. Not to something that would detract from showing/knowing how much good he did; that was everything to him

It's interesting, I feel the opposite. To me the hand gestures actually indicate he is feeling what he says.
Also why would he be so, so mad about it if there was a possibility that if it was a planted story it would backfire a thousand times as hard once that got known..? He could easily avoid the question or just say no instead of explaining it and getting mad at the press.

Anyway I also believe Michael would really wanted the world to know he put up a burn victim centre and that the attention would go to the benefits of the chamber for victims. Not to something that would detract from showing/knowing how much good he did; that was everything to him
You also raise a fair point,though,I suppose.
To me the hand gestures actually indicate he is feeling what he says.
I know that I've assumed that him being nervous (about hiding a lie) would be the sole cause of his hand gestures,but I wasn't viewing the situation properly,I admit. There's
more to it,actually.
"he is feeling what he says" Mhm. Either that,either he wants to make it look like he does so,trying to come across as passionate,confident and maybe even as rational as possible,while "twisting the truth",to say the least. He's observed this type of behaviour in other people that he may have considered worth admiring(therefore he may have considered their behaviour,speech patterns,gestures etc as worth copying,I guess),so he mimicks it to be seen as "one of them",in this interview,at least:as one of the "honest" ones,one of the "truthful" ones,one of the "confident" ones etc (when,in truth,he's actually not and way far from all the characteristics that I've mentioned,previously,at the level of this theory).
He's either really into the topic that he's dicussing (on a genuine level),either he's "using the art of mimesis",which,eventually, helps him portray (and become,to an extent or another)the perfect "social chameleon" (one that is able to perfectly hide and even surpress his true self,for the sake of the situation that he may find himself in..which is what I am suspecting of him,as irrational/paranoid as it may sound).
Ultimately we may never know what was truly going through his mind and I am,in no way,presenting my views as any type of facts. Just as a taste of a different perspective that may (or may not,you'll decide) apply to Michael,when it came to his thought process.

Last edited:
You are calling Michael a pathological liar, is that it?
Makes you wonder why a someone would want to spend so much time on a board for a pathological liar.

Lets just be honest a lot of these people are here to turn the fans against Michael. it's so obvious to me. The man is dead, the last few years of his life were pure hell. He was bullied to death. What more do they want?

They want his fans to abandon him and for him legacy to be destroyed and his memory erased. Its about time fans awaken to the reality of this.

Makes you wonder why a someone would want to spend so much time on a board for a pathological liar.

Lets just be honest a lot of these people are here to turn the fans against Michael. it's so obvious to me. The man is dead, the last few years of his life were pure hell. He was bullied to death. What more do they want?

They want his fans to abandon him and for him legacy to be destroyed and his memory erased. Its about time fans awaken to the reality of this.
Hi Kelley

I have seen you make this statement before that there are people on here to turn the fans against Michael.

I'm no so sure I agree with that to be honest. I'd like to think that everyone on this site is a Michael Jackson fan.

Michael was a musical genius, who lit up the world and made millions of people happy. We all know that, but he was also human and humans can make mistakes.

As wonderful as his life was , he was also a tormented soul who had a lot of mental health problems , I think that's fair to say.

This site is to celebrate the man but also to discuss the not so good moments in his life and questionable decisions that he may have made.

He was human.

Have you been sniffing glue?

Back