MSNBC - Dateline Show about Propofol....

LindaC781

Proud Member
SCARY is all I have to say.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25851788#25851788

Apparently, this guy had an obsessive crush on the young woman, and injected her with Propofol (a massive amount - 4 times the lethal dose) because she rejected him. This is scary....cause it sounds too close to what happened to Michael. Who knows? Someone could have injected MJ with 4 times the lethal amount of Diprivan too!!

I believe it now. MJ could have thought he was being treated through the IVs for dehydration and something else was injected into him like this girl. I hope the authorities look at that angle.

I believe it now. MJ could have thought he was being treated through the IVs for dehydration and something else was injected into him like this girl. I hope the authorities look at that angle.

I can believe it too... thanks for posting this story

I hope the authorities consider that too and don't just chase pharmacies to accuse docs of enabling an 'addict' - I think he may have had problems with prescription drugs but he was a very smart man I don't think he would have chosen to take an amount that would risk his life... more likely someone killed him and will make out Michael wasn't 'right in the head' etc.... And the media & general public will buy that completely - which any guilty of foul play would be well aware of... its a clever murder if it is one and possibly a big cover up involving the media.

Did they use Propofol to inject Michael in Dr. Kline office? Anybody has this information? I am just very suspicious about Dr. Kline.

This really really bothers me. I mean, to wait 2 hours then call 911? What the hell is going on? Will we ever know??

Back