>>MTV Italia contest for celebrate Thriller 25 (prizes: flights to LA for Grammys, Ipod with T25)!!!

Re: >>MTV Italia contest for celebrate Thriller 25 (prizes: flights to LA for Grammys, Ipod with T25

I checked on the web to see how much it costs for a ticket
but Dang it's too expensive
Well good luck Italian buddies then

Re: >>MTV Italia contest for celebrate Thriller 25 (prizes: flights to LA for Grammys, Ipod with T25

i have a feeling MJ will show up then based on this .....finger crossed

ooh wow sounds like fun

why cant they do something like that in every county
it sounds great thanks for posting :punk:

Yes because I live in the uk :(

where is the contest?

I don't find it on MTV.it on front page the next day

And I never know what's the participation email address!

someone helps me ?

Last edited:

theres gonna be a tribute preformance by will and fergie etc. so guessing maybe mj will get an award for thriller aswell? otherwise the comp is just to see the tribute

i have a feeling MJ will show up then based on this .....finger crossed
One of Janet's dancers said to MTV that they are rehearsing for Grammys Awards. At this point I doubt Michael will show up, at least not as a performer. I think he would prefer Janet having more attention with her performance to promote her new album.

Uh... Won't the Grammy's have the same demise as the Golden Globes, if the WGA strike is still going on by then?

Last edited:

where is the contest?

I don't find it on MTV.it on front page the next day

And I never know what's the participation email address!

someone helps me ?
Contest applies only to Italy.^_^

So he's REALLY going to the Grammy's??? OH gosh, I hope so!!!! *crosses fingers*

Back