Murray wants us to be believe MJ killed himself?

Quoting the report

It would have been difficult for the patient to administer the drugs (others besides propofol were administered) to himself, given the configuration of the IV set-up. The IV catheter was in the left leg. The injection port of the IV tubing was 13.5 cm from the tip in the catheter. He would have had to bend his knee sharply or sit up to reach the injection port and push the syringe barrel, an awkward situation, especially if sleep was the goal. If only bolus injections via a syringe were used, sleep would not have been maintained, due to the short action of propofol. Someone with medical knowledge or experience would have started the IV. Anyone could have drawn up and administered the medications after the IV was started.

yes, I take my previous words back. It's not impossible. It was difficult.

Murray will DEFINITELY say MJ did it himself . He already said he was giving it through an IV DRIP (the search warrant) and he left the room for two minutes , the coroner said they did not find an IV infusion near the bed , but they found it in his bag later .

Murray has then to admit he hid the evidence and manipulated the scene while MJ was struggeling although the HIGH concentration in his blood does support an immediate death , there was no time for the concentration to decline . It remained high , he died immediatley .

there were three known cases of propofol deaths all of them injected themselves . a nurse her blood concentration of propofol was 0.22 , that means the survival time was longer , because the concentration dropped . a doctor who commited suicide , his blood concentration of propofol was 2.5 and a male nurse whose blood concentartion was 5.1 .

the last one abused propofol heavily during the last six hours of his life he injected himself with 2225 mg of propofol throughout the night , they discovered that from the high concentration in his urine which MJ's did not have , they determined that they should take into consideration that propofol concentrtion was 1.4 when he injected the final dose because he was abusing it for the whole night . so the dose that killed him was similar to MJ's case at 4 .

Inetially they thought that case was a definte homicide because of the propofol concentration but then all the circumstances led them to rule it as an accidental overdose .

Let Murray spin that. The defence should ask him then what was your use then. God l hate him and curse the day MJ met this man.

He's lying! There's no way Michael could've killed himself that way, there's just NO FREAKING WAY!!!

murray changed his story said his first timeline was wrong. ie the one when he lft the room to go to the toliet. so when exactly did mj have time to ajust anything? murray was sat there on the phone all the time.

imo its more likely murray was to busy talking on the phone that he didnt notice mj had stopped breathing and by the time he did notice it was to late

Murray can try to twist it into a "Michael did it himself" all he wants to but the coronor is very clear about it in his report that there was no way Michael could have done it himself.This because of the position he would have to be in to be able to do it and because it would have knocked him out to fast.

But the coronor also said that after the iv was hooked up anybody else could have put the propofol in there. My best guess is they haven't been able to put Murray to the smoking gun yet..but now he has to give fingerprints and dna to the DA so fingers crossed they can put the smoking gun in his hands now. If not and the found fingerprints or dna belongs to a third party than that is the proof that others are involved.

Having said this it doesn't mean i think murray did nothing wrong if they do not find his fingerprints or dna on the smoking gun..because if they don't find it than he still made sure the scene was set up and ready to go to kill michael.

This case is going to be so interesting to say the least. On one part of mind is my love for MJ and the other side is RN and NP student. Therefore, I am looking at things as a fan and nursing/medical perspective which is hard. I don't think its an open and shut case as many people will like to think.

I think Murrey's lawyers are doing this Pro Bono, they are going to get a lot of press attention, and they probably think it will be worth the free publicity. But his lawyer is coming out with such crass statements that sound totally insensitive and stupid.

Murrey has no defence, he is the one who gave the fatal injection, and who had no monitoring in place, then lied about only leaving Michael for a few moments. And the judge didn't sound a soft touch when he said he didn't want him sedating anyone.

and whos gonna buy that. whats he gonna say. the tooth fairy did it. blanket did it by accident. everyone knows who was in that house. u cant just wonder in off the street. so hes goona say the cheif or alberto were part of a plan to kill mj and just happened to walk in and saw the chance to knock mj off even though they didnt know what he was being given.

Back