Music, Paps, and death

MJsSusie

Proud Member
You know i always watch the gossip shows. But i have to say that when it comes to the death of a celeb they are all heartless. People need to realize that these people are human and they need to be treated with respect. The celeb need privacy when they die along with their family. TMZ, Inside edition, Access Hollywood, and Entertainment tonight need to think before they report. They need to have more compassion for the family and the dead. These Reporters/paps need to give space. I'd hate to think how they would feel if it were turned around. If it was their family members being snapped by the paps. These new photos of Whitney in the coroner van...Very low. thats like Snail slime low. "Don't it always seems as though that you don't know what you got til its gone."

Cross posted from a Twitter person.

I just saw those pictures too. It's disgusting. They did it with Michael and now Whitney and others too. I know people want to know what happened but lines are crossed too many times.

TMZ (as well as other media outlets, but mainly them) make me sick. Geez, do they really think we want to see a picture of the bath that Whitney was found in? They don't understand the first thing about respect and privacy.

Back