Musician sues over Timbaland produced Xscape track Chicago.

This is Sidney Earl Swanson
Cory Rooney had my hard drive. We let him off the case for exchange for my hard drive. Why don’t you do a interview on me and get the facts. My music was was originally written in 1976. I have all of the court documents to prove it.
How and why Cory Rooney had your hard drive? Did you give your hard drive to him or what?

How and why Cory Rooney had your hard drive? Did you give your hard drive to him or what?
I really don't know how he got my hard drive, all I know is that the day we had our discovery, I asked my attorney, where's Corey? My attorney told me that his attorney made a deal with us. I said to my attorney, what kind of deal? He said that he would tell me after the discovery. My attorney said that Corey Rooney attorney said the Corey had my hard drive and if we let him off the case, he would surrender my hard drive. I send you guys the courts documents, it's all there. I wasn't trying to make a quick buck or anything like that. I just wanted to get compensate of my music. I didn't want you guys thinking that I was going after Michael Jackson, but I had to include whoever knew it Michael.Cory Rooney said that he played the song for Mike. Michael Jackson didn't know that it was my music. Cory knew.
Best
Sidney Earl Swanson

Back