My birthday with full of emotions this year

MyLifeMJ

Proud Member
17th November was my birthday... and i just want to share my feelings, because this year it was very emotional... and only Michael's lovers can understand me..

you know, the week including the birthday usually passes with good things, some friends celebrate before or after the day, some gifts come before or after the birthday, such things.. and it turns into birthweek.

this year my birthday coincided with the religious festival according to my religion, this day people reunite and make peace if there was something wrong with each other, help to the poor people etc. shortly this coincidence was very good.

but i especially wnat to share something about my greatest gifts, the most emotional and "the best" birthday of my life.

this week we heard Michael's new songs which are my greatest gifts of my life. (at this point i want to thank my friend Ercan for his beautiful messages and gift by MJJC pms :) :wub: ). these songs brings into blossom in my heart, on my face, give me butterflies inside...

on the other hand when i remember that Michael is not with us physically -i have lived like he IS with us since that day or else i cannot stand-, this breaks my heart-my soul, this kills me. i cannot stop crying...

it's very interesting.. Can "same thing" give you both joy and sorrow? these songs give me the greatest joy and the most terrible sorrow. my heart is full of various emotions. my this birthday is full of Michael as always but this time very different...

some of my tears drop with joy of new songs, Michael's new gifts... some of my tears drop with the sorrow of missing Michael... then i hear in my ears Michael's voice, songs, laughter and a big smile comes to my face... then i remember that day my brain and heart go away from me... i can add many things just like these, many many many...

my English cannot be enough to explain my feelings but when i start to write them in my mother language Turkish, it cannot be enough, too. but i'm sure many of you, in fact i have to say all of you, will understand me even if i cannot explain...

Michael watches me every single second i know and in the Heaven he smiles to us, i can feel this. thank you Michael thank you... because of you i'm who i'm. you are really my life about every single thing. i love you so much from the bottom of my heart unconditionally, really...:angel:

with L.O.V.E.

Last edited:
aw hun, Happy Birthday :birthday::hug:
I understand that. Michael's new songs gave me mixed feelings too. Maybe that's how we called it Michael immortal experience :( I got so excited for the new song then later I realized those were what Michael has left us. The last beautiful memories ever. It hit me hard.

I have been listening to HMH all the time. IMO, that's the best song :wub: Every bit is just perfect. Michael would be so happy.

hun, thanks for sharing us how you felt. I hope you get better once you voiced it out here. If you need someone to talk with, we can pm :)

aw hun, Happy Birthday :birthday::hug:
I understand that. Michael's new songs gave me mixed feelings too. Maybe that's how we called it Michael immortal experience :( I got so excited for the new song then later I realized those were what Michael has left us. The last beautiful memories ever. It hit me hard.

I have been listening to HMH all the time. IMO, that's the best song :wub: Every bit is just perfect. Michael would be so happy.

hun, thanks for sharing us how you felt. I hope you get better once you voiced it out here. If you need someone to talk with, we can pm :)

thank you so much sweetie... it's great to hear you are there whenever i need... i love you and your lovely pms.. :heart:

i have been listening HMH, too and also do you know where you children are, much too soon... they really hurt my heart and fill with love and joy... as you said many mixed feelings...

thank you again, i love you, thanks for caring :yes:
your words made my day :hug:

thank you so much sweetie... it's great to hear you are there whenever i need... i love you and your lovely pms.. :heart:

i have been listening HMH, too and also do you know where you children are, much too soon... they really hurt my heart and fill with love and joy... as you said many mixed feelings...

thank you again, i love you, thanks for caring :yes:
your words made my day :hug:

hun, there's no need to thank :yes: I'll be needing you as much as you need me :D

Back