Tracklist
Man In Black
Ghost Of Another Lover
Beautiful Girl
In The Back
Throwing Your Life Away
Joy

All finished. Vocally and lyrically complete. 😩 a fan can dream

My dream album would be for the Estate to release an album on MJ's death anniversary and put songs that MJ was working on before he died, no matter how unfinished the songs are. My ideal tracklist would be for them to include these songs:

Adore You
Dark Lady
Rocker
Water
She Don't Want Me
Don't Make Me Stay
Silent Spring
Dancing For Love
Throwing Your Life Away (2009 mix)
Ghost Of Another Lover (2009 mix)
D.I.E
Just Remember
Boy No

Albums with 7 or 8 songs were quite common in the LP era but yeah 6 is a bit on the thin side. Find 2 more!
The length of the tracks dictate a lot in regard to how the number of tracks collectively are viewed. Six tracks running at four minutes each is definitely an EP. On the other hand, progressive rock more often than not can make a full album’s worth out of no more than the aforementioned number of tracks.

For example, take a look at Pink Floyd’s Animals.

My dream album would be for the Estate to release an album on MJ's death anniversary and put songs that MJ was working on before he died, no matter how unfinished the songs are. My ideal tracklist would be for them to include these songs:

Adore You
Dark Lady
Rocker
Water
She Don't Want Me
Don't Make Me Stay
Silent Spring
Dancing For Love
D.I.E
Just Remember
Boy No
Don't forget Hollywood Tonight and I Was The Loser.

Adore You
Dark Lady
Rocker
Water
She Don't Want Me
Don't Make Me Stay
Silent Spring
Dancing For Love
D.I.E
Just Remember
Boy No
I’m not familiar with all the titles you listed but there are about 7 tracks here that I am very hyped for!

Back