My First MJ Tattoo! Plus Share Your MJ Tattoos

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
So at long last after four years since I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday,much waiting and planning,I finally got my first Michael tattoo this past Thursday at a local tattoo shop. For now I just wanted something simplistic until I'm personally able to afford more Michael tattoos (I have quite a few planned lol). This is the tattoo fresh done:
40995556_1173810506084458_2082309426248679424_n.jpg

I actually thought up a set of mini tattoos for my fingers with the glove,the MJ logo and his fedora as something to bring everything together.

Do you guys have any Michael tattoos? If you do please share them! Would love to see what you all have gotten in Michael's honor.

Aaaaaaawww....this is a lovely idea for a thread! I don't have any tattoos, but yours is great!
I like your idea of having tiny ones on your fingers, too. I have a lot of friends who have MJ tattoos.

I'm sure that there are many people on MJJC who will be only too happy to share their pics.

Hehe, a while back, I wanted the exact same tattoo you've got done on my ankle.

Bumping an old thread instead of starting a new one...

On Tuesday while traveling I got my first MJ related tattoo. I am super in love with it and wanted to share. @Agonum I am tagging you because we discussed my tattoo interest in the "handwritten lyrics" thread and I thought this might interest you!

Awhile ago I found this note MJ wrote to his fans and the phrase "be alive, be free" stuck out to me.

I just looove it. I love it as a mantra. I love it as something MJ would write so casually. I love it as a sentiment to carry through life. I love the way his handwriting looks. I love everything about it. So I decided to get it tattooed in his handwriting:

Obviously it's not a perfect replication of his handwriting, but adjusted slightly so it lasts longer without bleeding too much, or getting fuzzy over time. But I am really happy with it. It feels so special to have MJ's words in as close to his handwriting as I could get. I also love having it in such a visible area where I can look at it often. I now have 5 tattoos and this one, and another I got at the same time, are the only two visible ones. That was intentional :)

I would love to know if anyone else has MJ related tattoos and wants to share! I anticipate potentially getting some more in the future since I have A LOT of ideas. But we'll see!

PS: this is my dog who puts up with more MJ related madness than any dog should. Bless him.

I want a new one. Maybe a line from will you be there, I am not sure yet.
Like;
mj-tattoo-michael-jackson-12452393-454-604.jpg

And I also dont know where to place it....
oh, I like this one! upper arm by the shoulder would be nice.

wow! this is so nicely done! I can never gather the courage to get a tattoo!
It's not so bad! I have all my tattoos on my arms, none of them really hurt that much

Last edited:
Awhile ago I found this note MJ wrote to his fans and the phrase "be alive, be free" stuck out to me.
What can I say – it’s perfect! It seems to me as though Michael har a way of being immensely profound without even trying. This new mantra of yours is a good example hereof. Simple, yet deep.

And I agree, his handwriting has high aestethic qualities. I mentioned it before, but his seemingly random mid-sententence/-word letter-capitalisations are charming. You kind of got it there in your tattoo, with the capital ‘b’ following the comma. But there are many more aspects of Michael’s handwriting to appreciate, of course! His capital ‘b’ – neat that you got two different morphs of those!

So at long last after four years since I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday,much waiting and planning,I finally got my first Michael tattoo this past Thursday at a local tattoo shop. For now I just wanted something simplistic until I'm personally able to afford more Michael tattoos (I have quite a few planned lol). This is the tattoo fresh done:
40995556_1173810506084458_2082309426248679424_n.jpg

I actually thought up a set of mini tattoos for my fingers with the glove,the MJ logo and his fedora as something to bring everything together.

Do you guys have any Michael tattoos? If you do please share them! Would love to see what you all have gotten in Michael's honor.
This is a very good thread about tattoo. Thank you.

Back